Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benefit of Silver/Gold Leagues?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Reymon View Post
    13ft shadow okay, so I'm doing fine when it comes to ability upgrades. I'm wasting little bit of time, each time I go into a trial, but they add up.

    Do you upgrade gears every 7 levels?
    i don't really stick to a set number... here is what i have found for upgrading gears... obviously, if 1 were to actually upgrade every single piece of gear, say every 7 lvls; that person would spend a vast portion of mats. (requiring too much gem spending) so, i prioritize crafting from top, to bottom... this means weapons take priority... always crafting new xp weapons to keep up dps...
    if you are dropping in time clears and your weapons aren't at, or very close to your lvl, its most likely your weapons... then pants and boots nxt, as more ms is more important than more power haste at this stage... then comes jewelries... then comes the rest of gears...
    so... what i do is just kind of... idk lol... just go with it, and bounce around, keeping things up to date in the most maximized manner... idk if this is making any sense, but say if i'm gonna leave something in need of upgrading, it will always be at the bottom of priorities, nvr at the top... if done correctly, you should be needing to change your weapons just about every single trial. from trial 1 to hero lvl 70... and jewelries and pants/boots, seem to be about every other trial or so...
    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    -mobile play only-
    bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" -TL 130
    mage arcanist- Shadowiiix -TL 127
    warrior sw- Sabre -TL 123
    gold2 -bh stalker build- Xiiift

    Comment


    • #17
      So, do you use most of the time that the event has to play? I had been rushing in and using all my playtime in like a day, but I'm trying to space it out more this time to 1. Make sure I have 200 gems to get a 200% XP for all my active playtime and 2. Upgrade my abilities better. I don't have the inclination or really money to spend tons on this game, and this is the only game I spend any money on - got the 100 gems a day one and renewed it, and bought 2 Stormblades (which I was happy with) and 1 Stormgun for my first character, a BH, which was a total waste of money given that his weapons were much better already.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Pedroloco View Post
        So, do you use most of the time that the event has to play? I had been rushing in and using all my playtime in like a day, but I'm trying to space it out more this time to 1. Make sure I have 200 gems to get a 200% XP for all my active playtime and 2. Upgrade my abilities better. I don't have the inclination or really money to spend tons on this game, and this is the only game I spend any money on - got the 100 gems a day one and renewed it, and bought 2 Stormblades (which I was happy with) and 1 Stormgun for my first character, a BH, which was a total waste of money given that his weapons were much better already.
        i used to play much more years ago... at 1 point i had a gem stack upwards of +46,000 gems almost all from farming gems and ads... now i play mostly at night (when shadow can hide in the darkness ) lol

        i get the 100 gems/day deal as well, and play just enough to get my dailies and ad limit, and thats it... not even everyday anymore lol... had a whole hour of unused clock in silver2... was just too busy that week
        TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
        -mobile play only-
        bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" -TL 130
        mage arcanist- Shadowiiix -TL 127
        warrior sw- Sabre -TL 123
        gold2 -bh stalker build- Xiiift

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
          To achieve this lv70 in 30 min or less requires a massive amount of gem spend. No real skill required on that front. The skill comes when grinding a full exp set to the right point to push for a top TL. CL1000 in an hour of play must cost multiple 10's of thousands of gems. Or a lot of actual cash spent as I can't fathom how you could save up 100k gems for an entire ANB run, bronze to gold.
          Not as many gems required as you think . Plan carefully and 4k are more than enough to reach L70 in 30 min. This includes cost of unlocking skills, inventory, ability cooking slot and 200% boosters. There ain't many gems required after you reach L70 and what you earn during ANB is enough to complete the rest of ANB.

          Comment


          • #20
            ShotDead , I wish that was true for me. However I am at the end point of ANB gold. Got 1 hour 20 left to play. Only CL680, not got a complete set of anything yet, not even weapons. The 4 pieces of Assault gear I have are all from the boxes and then I have two stalker sets on. Just done trial 80 a few times and I haven't had a set item drop since around trial 70. TL100 is now almost a mathematical impossibility so I am stuck grinding CL in the hope it translates to more than 20 levels for my main character. Very frustrating just grinding in an event for no real return. Big mistake here was paying for a titans pack in silver and that not helping me what so ever. Should have bought one in gold as they have made it almost a viable choice to purchasing 7.5k gems. Spent 4-5k gems this time. Trying to work out if a C-box is worth 4-5k gems? Thoughts on that? What do you think the value of a C-box is?

            My apologies for my frustrated rant.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
              ShotDead , I wish that was true for me. However I am at the end point of ANB gold. Got 1 hour 20 left to play. Only CL680, not got a complete set of anything yet, not even weapons. The 4 pieces of Assault gear I have are all from the boxes and then I have two stalker sets on. Just done trial 80 a few times and I haven't had a set item drop since around trial 70. TL100 is now almost a mathematical impossibility so I am stuck grinding CL in the hope it translates to more than 20 levels for my main character. Very frustrating just grinding in an event for no real return. Big mistake here was paying for a titans pack in silver and that not helping me what so ever. Should have bought one in gold as they have made it almost a viable choice to purchasing 7.5k gems. Spent 4-5k gems this time. Trying to work out if a C-box is worth 4-5k gems? Thoughts on that? What do you think the value of a C-box is?

              My apologies for my frustrated rant.
              Play Regalia mage in gold league, for an easier road to TL 100.
              In Silver 2, I hit TL 100 in 2h35m, with 3k gems spent.

              Also, regarding hitting level 70 before 1 hour -- in Gold 2, I hit level 70 in 42 minutes of event time. Spent about 3k gems. I play on mobile.

              Comment


              • #22
                Are there any good guides for strategy for ANB? I only saw one that seemed kinda dated and wasn't really what I was looking for. The newb guide helped me learn the basics, but seeing the CL, TL and times you guys are talking about makes it clear that I'm still a major newb. It took me a few hours to get to level 70, and I'm only at like CL 200 with an hour left, and only like TL 53 or something.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Pedroloco View Post
                  Are there any good guides for strategy for ANB? I only saw one that seemed kinda dated and wasn't really what I was looking for. The newb guide helped me learn the basics, but seeing the CL, TL and times you guys are talking about makes it clear that I'm still a major newb. It took me a few hours to get to level 70, and I'm only at like CL 200 with an hour left, and only like TL 53 or something.
                  See the various linked threads here: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...782#post135782

                  Most are not really "guides", but they give you an idea of what others did, I'll try to collect more as I see them...
                  Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

                  Eternium Guides:

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Pedroloco View Post
                    Are there any good guides for strategy for ANB? I only saw one that seemed kinda dated and wasn't really what I was looking for. The newb guide helped me learn the basics, but seeing the CL, TL and times you guys are talking about makes it clear that I'm still a major newb. It took me a few hours to get to level 70, and I'm only at like CL 200 with an hour left, and only like TL 53 or something.
                    https://forum.makingfun.com/node/138665
                    This is the best I have

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Pedroloco View Post
                      Are there any good guides for strategy for ANB? I only saw one that seemed kinda dated and wasn't really what I was looking for. The newb guide helped me learn the basics, but seeing the CL, TL and times you guys are talking about makes it clear that I'm still a major newb. It took me a few hours to get to level 70, and I'm only at like CL 200 with an hour left, and only like TL 53 or something.
                      These should get a new player to TL 80, at least in bronze and silver anb.
                      • Start farming gems before these events begin.
                      • On entering hometown, the first time, expand bag slots, unlock companion and ability slots. A lot of us buy 1 more upgrade slot, some have all 3 unlocked.
                      • You may be able to get to TL 80 with a few xp boosters on. But, it's ideal to have 200% xp booster on throughout the event, if you wanna beat TL 100 or do better. We run with 200% gold boosters throughout the event too. Using a booster, when you already have a booster active, adds on to the time left on the active one, and won't replace it.
                      • In bronze and silver anb, craft entire new xp gears, weapons and jewelry every 15-20; rare quality stuff would be nice. Craft xp jewelry the moment you enter hometown.
                      • Most players switch to trials on hitting level 10, and then go back to story mode to get Robin, and then focus solely on doing trials, unless gold farming.
                      • Buying 2 endars, on entering hometown for the first time, is common practice, especially in gold anb. Endar and Robin give a passive attackspeed boost. Some players, like our friendly neighborhood Shadow dude, buy 3 endars so they don't have to spend time in story mode again to go after Robin.
                      • Again for bronze or silver: when you hit level 70, craft 3 epic or legendary pieces of either xp or dps jewelry. Then, make the other jewelry with your ephemeral jewelry. (If crafted xp, then dps ephemerals).
                      • You can craft those with gold or gems. Most players, when they hit level 70, farm TBD (Act 1, last level) to farm gold, with 200% gold boosters on. They equip % gold gears when they do this, which they save when they find them in their anb journey.
                      • Put xp on your ebox gears.
                      • We focus on skipping trials to minimize time spent on advancing. For this, we:
                      1. Equip our xp gears, and farm a trial that we can complete in 3 minutes or less. This is done to farm a lot of champion levels (CLs); so when we're pushing, we can clear new trials with a faster clear time. You can abandon a run when the boss spawns. But, TL 80+ bosses drop set gears most of the time, so don't skip those boss kills.
                      2. Then, once we think we've farmed enough CLs, we push new trial levels and try to only do trials with bosses that we find easy to deal with. For a lot of us, it's Kara.
                      • When you beat trial 80 and get a cbox, you can use it right then. But, once the event is over, it'll revert back to a cbox, which you can use on a different hero. Careful though, once you create a celestial item outside of the event, it'll be bound that hero, you were on, when you created the item, and can't be shared with your other heroes.
                      I typed out all that I can think of now.

                      Personally, I started caring about trials, a month before bronze 1, some months ago. So, I was a newb then. My anb journey went like: Bronze 1: TL 74 while playing warrior for the first time (back then, TL 70 and 90 gave cboxes), silver 1: Trial 88, again on warrior (with 2 endars and robin), gold 1: trial 86 on mage (with basic companions), Bronze 2: TL 101, with BH (had 4 hours left, but didn't find time to play) silver 2: TL 110, with mage (had 2 hours left, was busy) gold 2: stopped at TL 100, and currently farming CLs (mage, with 2 endars). I've been learning and getting better though trial and error.

                      Like shotdead said, check out that link to watch Fendy's video guide.
                      Last edited by Reymon; 06-15-2019, 08:56 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Thanks so much for the responses guys! I'll definitely check the video out as well!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X