Warrior dps build eternium

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior dps build eternium

Can someone please explain to me the BSST way possible to deck the warrior out with pure DPS, as well as balancing all other stats, and what stats should be given first, second, third and so on... like order of importance, 3000 power 1800 haste, 1800 crit that kinda thing.. I'm stuck at trial 110, my current status are as followed

damage: 811,434
    toughness: 580,100
    recovery: 66,355

And my base stats in the picture

I'd like to know what gear, gear combos are good and whatever other info for dps is good!! Thanks guys
    Attached Files

Many of us are actively working towards an answer to exactly this question.

So far, Warlord Set armor with Vampiric Blades set, using:

Frenzy/Rending Slash
    Charge/Devastate/Shockwave
    (optional)/Duelist/Lightning Reflexes

​​​​​​... Along with three archer companions, ~1300 H(before Archers), 2000+ CR, 1500+ AR, 1300%+ CD, with the rest in Power, is the highest single target (ie boss) DPS I've tested.

Many of us are running between 1-2m Toughness so we can survive bigger pulls, harder boss hits. Using three Warrior companions is an option for maximizing Toughness, but will cost you in attack speed.

Damage stacking video for an example of working Grievous Wounds up to ridiculous crits:

Last edited by Trouble; 06-11-2019, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Trouble You favor the warlord set over the jugg set with ww?

Comment

The 2000 CR from Charge, combined with the free BR, creates a huge increase in average damage, due to more crits, and Grievous Wounds from the Vampiric Blades set. You stack more DoTs, more often. This is damage which is both ticking every second, and is also amplifying your Shockwaves much higher.

Juggernaut has the 1400 P proc on Devastate, which is really good at lower CL/trials. The ideal "balanced" Juggernaut bleed build uses Shockwave, WW, and Devastate. WW helps your mob phase, but without BR, your boss phase suffers (much like ITZ Warlord). Juggernaut can drop WW in favor of BR, but then it is still going to have a tough mob phase, and can hit the same max DPS as Warlord, but without the 1500 CR (500 extra with Juggernaut 2), it doesn't crit enough to increase its average damage.

In the TG tests*** I ran with equal base stats, both Juggernaut with BR and Warlord with Charge had the same max dps, 1.24b. Average damage, though, was about 545m for Juggernaut, and about 867m for Warlord (and this is not counting Warlord 6's "execute" damage buff on low HP targets). Adding just 1-2 extra 1300%+ crit damage multipliers into your attacks makes a very big difference (plus GW) .

Now, if we talk about the entire trial, and dropping Charge on Warlord, anyone's guess is as as good as mine, and the multi-target test in Training Grounds is nowhere near as useful as the single target test; subtle positioning changes make too big of a difference. Juggernaut has the sweet 30% damage buff to WW and Shockwave, Warlord has perma WW with ITZ. I've heard from at least one person that they like using Cleave instead of RS, as the GW procs do more damage, but testing this reliably just comes down to personal style and your armor set, as the WW procs from Warlord can make just refreshing Frenzy and casting Shockwave difficult during a big pull (let alone adding in another attack).

As I was telling some friends that morning, "I think crit is huge for average damage, and that we get to choose amazing boss phase and slow mob phase, or tolerable mob phase and world's okayest boss phase. Third utility is just pivotal with Shockwave/Devastate."

***: Both set ups have 1m damage, 6 AS plus three Archers, 41.5% Crit. Tests were run for about 5m of pounding the DPS rotation over and over until numbers stabilized.
        Last edited by Trouble; 06-12-2019, 12:50 AM.

Comment

IMO .....

Crit Damage > Crit Rating > Haste > Ability Rating > Vitality > Life On Hit > Power

Assuming your running Vampiric Blade set. You want to have +crit damage at or above 1300%, Crit Rating 40%+, Haste (6-7 hits/sec), Ability Rating 42%+ If running IM (higher if not).

Vitality and LoH kind of come as you need, make sure you can take a hit before moving stats all extra goes into power.

If going for a true DPS build - No +EXP, NO +Gold. These stats should be allocated for dedicated "farming" sets

Looks like you could/should swap some +EXP/+Gold for +Crit Damage/Crit Rating

Hachi: DW Warrior, Top 10 (for now)

Public ID: PADU BETA KICE 9835

Comment

Spyclown how do you like PI?

Comment

Hmmm... I crafted a jugg and bladestorm set with CR, CD, V, and LOH on everything, P, CD, CR, and V on my necklace, H, CD, CR, and V on my two rings (which gives me 7 hits per second), and everything socketed with amethysts, giving me 1140 AR. Now it looks like I'm going to need to start crafting a warlord set as well! I like using BR and WW to clear mobs. I can clear the mobs when farming trial 100 in a little over 60 seconds this way. I've never been a fan of SW though because of the whole timing issue. Could just never quite nail it

Comment

Originally posted by Arawn View Post
                Hmmm... I crafted a jugg and bladestorm set with CR, CD, V, and LOH on everything, P, CD, CR, and V on my necklace, H, CD, CR, and V on my two rings (which gives me 7 hits per second), and everything socketed with amethysts, giving me 1140 AR. Now it looks like I'm going to need to start crafting a warlord set as well! I like using BR and WW to clear mobs. I can clear the mobs when farming trial 100 in a little over 60 seconds this way. I've never been a fan of SW though because of the whole timing issue. Could just never quite nail it
                Have you saved the best sword set drops? Bleed is fun to play around with, and Jugger does just fine with it.

Comment

I saved two vampiric blades with perfect base damage but the stats are pretty meh... haven't tried them out yet, but apparently I should!

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
                    Spyclown how do you like PI?
                    Power Infusion got me past 137 finally! Had to grab less mobs, was a rather painless transition. Worth a shot if you have toughness to spare

Comment

Been playing with 4 Jugg/2 WL, it is very good. I don't know yet if it is better than 6 WL, but I do like it a great deal.

Cleave is winning for a secondary mob phase attack for me. It can pump up Shockwave with Grievous Wounds much better than RS.

Comment

Working...
                      X