Gold farming troubles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold farming troubles

I always thought I was making out pretty good until I read here that some are getting 60-100k good per run of morg or DC. Meanwhile, I'm barely getting 35 to 40k with all chests open and the 200 bonus. Any help provided is much appreciated. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190611-185403_Eternium.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	138408

Is this for the ANB event or for your main character?

If it's for your main character, apparently your Currency Boosters won't help/do not work until you have completed the full Normal Mode story mode.

​​​​​
    YOCU REGO JASE 0953
    Sanctum

TL142 Regalia Mage

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
      If it's for your main character, apparently your Currency Boosters won't help/do not work until you have completed the full Normal Mode story mode.​​​​​
      New bug? Booster should work regardless...

Main reason for completing all of Normal first is so that the mobs are all level 70 - thus maximum drop rates. If you haven't completed Normal, then their levels lag behind a bit, up to 5 levels lower, so slightly lower drops...
      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

If it's for your main character, apparently your Currency Boosters won't help/do not work until you have completed the full Normal Mode story mode.

​​​​​
        My main character unfortunately I missed this event. My boosters are indeed saying they are active but without them I get like 20k maybe and 40k with them, I'm going to finish the story mode really quick and see about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

New bug? Booster should work regardless...

Main reason for completing all of Normal first is so that the mobs are all level 70 - thus maximum drop rates. If you haven't completed Normal, then their levels lag behind a bit, up to 5 levels lower, so slightly lower drops...
          One thing I don't think I've seen discussed is whether there is any advantage in running at Heroic yields more than Normal or Legendary more than Heroic. Does not seem to make much difference to me tho I have not measured it. Someone surely has.
          FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post

One thing I don't think I've seen discussed is whether there is any advantage in running at Heroic yields more than Normal or Legendary more than Heroic. Does not seem to make much difference to me tho I have not measured it. Someone surely has.
            Sort answer: No. It has been discussed intensively after introduction of crafting system.

Comment

​​​​​
              Thank you very much because your suggestion was the solution to my problem. After beating normal mode I now get 80 to 100k each trip through morg. I guess having the enemies scale to 70 instead of 67 makes a difference of 40k more gold.

I'm getting 1million every 20 minutes or so, thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post

Sort answer: No. It has been discussed intensively after introduction of crafting system.
                Yes, but a simple and useful answer would be something like: a) you get about the same on all three or b) you get a bit more from Heroic and a bit more still on Legendary or c) it's a lot more on Heroic or d) yadayadayada.

I DO read the forum. If there was a simple way to search for farming (which I've read a bit about) I would have done searched and read and not bothered the august company for their invaluable time. What I was hoping for was an answer. It would have been simpler to test the thing myself. Gz.
                FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

There is almost no difference in absolute outcome between the three difficulties, but generally speaking normal is faster, therefore gold / time is higher for normal.

Comment

Nhat I had the same issue when I used the currency booster but it didn't work, up until I completed the normal mode and my gold drops significantly increased.

Wagstaffer No problem. Glad it worked for you!
                    YOCU REGO JASE 0953
                    Sanctum

TL142 Regalia Mage

Comment

Working...
                    X