X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheExorcist
    started a topic Still not familiar with ANB CL Distribution

Still not familiar with ANB CL Distribution

I just reach trial 10..manage to open trial 17 & attain level 70 ..start to receive CL..4hrs 23 min to go..will continue playin after one or two important skills reach 10 etc..maybe a day or two bf the end

How to Distribute CL Proper?...finish 100 for Haste ist..then CD & CR (equally) follow by Power?

Thank you
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-12-2019, 04:37 PM.

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Beat Kara at trial 90...

12 min left..wat to do?.

rest..can only play one more time with this Redmi 4x (20 fps)

thank you
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-16-2019, 10:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Im excited now..well

Beat Garm at trial 89...21 min to go

This all I hv for the Build...wish me luck...if possible....beat Kara at trial 90

Hv to rest for awhile...20 min so precious

Thank you

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 13ft shadow
    replied
    Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
    Progress not bad..

Manage to beat Elban at trial 83...opening trial 85

1 hrs 1 min to go...

Dont want to dream high..try to reach 88-90...if possible

If not..still very happy...regard it as an exercising..improve my ice-mage playin

Most Assuredly next ANB....ICE-MAGE
    trying mage for first time on anb, while also playing on low end mobile for first time is a tremendous task, and so no bs, you should be happy keep in mind, low fps/hz refresh mobile play is worst with mage... because of pulls, the higher trial lvl you get, the more choppy/laggy things are bound to become lol

congratz no matter what happens past this!!! but if you can, go get trial 100!!!

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Progress not bad..

Manage to beat Elban at trial 83...opening trial 85

1 hrs 1 min to go...

Dont want to dream high..try to reach 88-90...if possible

If not..still very happy...regard it as an exercising..improve my ice-mage playin

Most Assuredly next ANB....ICE-MAGE

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Altheo 42
    replied
    Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

now see look at that ive been playing with completely un-optimized cl points since the 1.4.x updates lol
    Had a post about exactly what Alica2122 said.
    Of course we have the optimizer from the great players here but I just recently spend time in forums so I didn't know such optimizer exist and the spread sheets that these awesome community come up with. So what did I use to balance my CL Points? I use the brilliant gemstone information as shown in the attchment. So

Leave a comment:

• Reymon
    replied
    My bad I should have said detailed stats. I want to see the detailed stats.

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    This is my build right now..

as an example...here it is

i always hv problem playin Mage with Magroth & Elban...but not when playin ice-Mage with 4/6 or even better...full-regalia set

Not only that...no big ANB issue with the rest of the bosses..with the only exception ...Garm's wife (TBD)

ONly hv to learn proper...how to face that "ugly-*****" flames...

Edit:

Just post the necklace...the 2 rings similar exception one without CD..replace with EXp...the other ring similar to the necklace (ACCH)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-15-2019, 10:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Reymon
    replied
    I've made a mistake...Plain Stupidity..."not ashamed to admit"...waste nearly one damn hour tryin to figure out how to defeat TBD at trial 77

if I just use the precious time to beat Magroth at 76 (thus skip TBD) ..everythin would be ok

Dunno how to escape proper that flames playin as a "Mage"...running far away out of the flame reach or just move quickly to one side is enough?

but Im very happy...first time playin ANB as "Ice-mage'..consider in-experienced

Would definitely turn it into one of my 5 hero's (after delete the old Ice-Mage) and continue build & upgrading it normally

well..still got 1hrs 7 min to go...opening Trial 83..nevertheless hv to rest for a day...for final push

Thank you
    Congrats on trial 80!

Could you post a screenshot of your stats?
    what stats do you have on your ephemeral jewelry?
    Got 6/6 regalia set and igneous/glacies (offhand)? What all did you use your ebox on?

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    I've made a mistake...Plain Stupidity..."not ashamed to admit"...waste nearly one damn hour tryin to figure out how to defeat TBD at trial 77

if I just use the precious time to beat Magroth at 76 (thus skip TBD) ..everythin would be ok

Dunno how to escape proper that flames playin as a "Mage"...running far away out of the flame reach or just move quickly to one side is enough?

but Im very happy...first time playin ANB as "Ice-mage'..consider in-experienced

Would definitely turn it into one of my 5 hero's (after delete the old Ice-Mage) and continue build & upgrading it normally

well..still got 1hrs 7 min to go...opening Trial 83..nevertheless hv to rest for a day...for final push

Thank you
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-15-2019, 06:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 13ft shadow
    replied
    well..i'm a bit impatient..AL 9 not yet 10...just try my luck...step by step..not bad

trial 10 -17-24..next opening 32

Shadow ft 13...thank you for suggesting playin at 'Ruins of The Dead"...why?...well..a few time opening chest with small amount of germs...obtain legendary gear, money etc etc

Trouble..appreciate much for suggesting me to dump all power when CL below 900

Thank you also to the rest for other suggestion

Now I must be patience..wait until AL and one or two other skills to 10..if not i'm finished screwed..6 feet under ground

4 hrs 10 min 52 secnd to go...i'm not familiar with mage playin yet...hv to be very careful

edit:

One small question...should I replace Endurance to Power Infusion?..I rarely died when usin Endurance

thank you
    i would say (assuming your aiming for tops 100 or better boards, at least 1200cl's should be your goal if not more, imo... you seem like your in good shape right now to hit that no problem ... a safe cl gains/minutes would be 2-3 lvls/minute, with 3-4 lvls/minute being much better..

i would definitely switch endurance to power infusion, i play arcanist personally, and imo, power infusion is more useful to an arcanist, but... looking at the top leaderboards, most mages seem to still use power infusion, regardless... i would totally go for it!!! if you find its hurting you a lot, not having the extra health, just switch a gemstone (like that shiny amethyst you've got, right ther ) for an emerald... this should be a good compromise for health loss vs dps gains. hope things work well for you!!! don't forget to try to skip at least 15 trial lvls, from trial 70 to trial 100... this will save you 45mins - 1hour+ or so of clocktime, depending on your personal clear times.. so even every couple trials till trial 90, and thats 12 or so trials right ther... so something like, 70-73-76-79-82-85-88-89-90 even at 5min clears, thats 45mins to 90, as opposed to needing to stick to 2min clears every lvl to achieve...

hopefully, i wont be banished back to the shadows again lmao
    Last edited by 13ft shadow; 06-14-2019, 08:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    well..less dyin usin endurance though

16hrs to go for my ARC Lightning to reach 10...a bit impatient..dunno wat to do..just try my luck..2hrs 37 min time left...

will continue after ARC Lightning 10..i think

happy if can reach trial 80...anythin more than that...consider a bonus

edit:

Not easy playin usin Redmi 4 x..small ..low end..fps less than 20

Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-14-2019, 07:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Reymon
    replied
    If you're not used to playing mage and seem to be dying without it, then yeah, get it. See if you don't die without it. Then use something else. I use glass cannon, celerity and intense training for passives. Maybe I'll switch the last one to power infusion if it's my last one or two runs in the the event. I haven't even started leveling power infusion.

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    well..i'm a bit impatient..AL 9 not yet 10...just try my luck...step by step..not bad

trial 10 -17-24..next opening 32

Shadow ft 13...thank you for suggesting playin at 'Ruins of The Dead"...why?...well..a few time opening chest with small amount of germs...obtain legendary gear, money etc etc

Trouble..appreciate much for suggesting me to dump all power when CL below 900

Thank you also to the rest for other suggestion

Now I must be patience..wait until AL and one or two other skills to 10..if not i'm finished screwed..6 feet under ground

4 hrs 10 min 52 secnd to go...i'm not familiar with mage playin yet...hv to be very careful

edit:

One small question...should I replace Endurance to Power Infusion?..I rarely died when usin Endurance

thank you
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-14-2019, 11:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    13 ft shadow, Fendy, Alicia, Trouble and the rest...Thank you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X