Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still not familiar with ANB CL Distribution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Still not familiar with ANB CL Distribution

    I just reach trial 10..manage to open trial 17 & attain level 70 ..start to receive CL..4hrs 23 min to go..will continue playin after one or two important skills reach 10 etc..maybe a day or two bf the end

    How to Distribute CL Proper?...finish 100 for Haste ist..then CD & CR (equally) follow by Power?

    Thank you
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-12-2019, 04:37 PM.
    Low end PC only

    DW New LB -Trial 103, 6:19 min Redmi 4X only 15-18 FPS awesome for low end mobile
    Now which skill kill Elban easily?..is it SW ITZ or Devastaste?..suddenly his life just vanish in a short time...anybody can assist?..can't see proper which skill.

  • #2
    well, the power is going to be a major boost this early on, fendy has a cl distribution optimizer... idk if its up to date with the new changes since update 1.4.x but as far as i know, you should be mainly focusing on power for cl's and non power dps+ ar for gears... so, i usually go like this... for every 10 points of power, (from cl's) i like to add 2 points of cr, 2 points of cd, and 2 points of haste... idk that that is the best, most optimized way FendyBt2, Trouble, or someone more versed with warriors would probably be able to help give a more definitive answer
    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    -mobile play only-
    bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 115
    mage ELR- Shadowiiix - 111
    warrior sw- Sabre - trial 135
    mobile assault build- Xiiift - 123
    mobile arcanist build- Shadowiiix - trial 133

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Nhat View Post

      Don't think anyone else have updated their respective Offense CP Optimizer, so they won't work correctly with game version 1.4.x

      Given that only Power is unrestricted now, I didn't feel there was a need for the optimizer anymore. But since I posted it to Discord, here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y7xpg4hbc...Optimizer.html

      Just save the html somewhere (you don't need Dropbox, just choose "Direct Download" from the "Download" menu) and open it with your web browser. I'll look into adding the abilities and potentially gears bonus later...
      GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

      See my endgame heroes build...
      How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
      Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
      New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
      Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
      Watch my YouTube Eternium playlists or make a video request here...

      Comment


      • #4
        For gears: click on a gemstone,e.g. common ruby, you will see +10 power, +0.9% damage. Click on another, e.g. common topaz, see +10 CR, + 0.5% damage. So in the situation, add power to gear because it gives more gain on damage.

        For CP: just add +1 point, see how much your damage is increased.

        Note: 1CP gives +4 Haste/CR but only +2Power. So at low CL, it may be wiser to add Power to gear and use CP tor other attributes. You will replace the gears anyway, before you can use fill CP to Haste/CR/CD.

        Note2: After adding some points the priority may change, so be sure to check again.
        Last edited by Alica2122; 06-12-2019, 07:02 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post
          For gears: click on a gemstone,e.g. common ruby, you will see +10 power, +0.9% damage. Click on another, e.g. common topaz, see +10 CR, + 0.5% damage. So in the situation, add power to gear because it gives more gain on damage.

          For CP: just add +1 point, see how much your damage is increased.

          Note: 1CP gives +4 Haste/CR but only +2Power. So at low CL, it may be wiser to add Power to gear and use CP tor other attributes. You will replace the gears anyway, before you can use fill CP to Haste/CR/CD.

          Note2: After adding some points the priority may change, so be sure to check again.
          now see look at that ive been playing with completely un-optimized cl points since the 1.4.x updates lol
          TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
          -mobile play only-
          bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 115
          mage ELR- Shadowiiix - 111
          warrior sw- Sabre - trial 135
          mobile assault build- Xiiift - 123
          mobile arcanist build- Shadowiiix - trial 133

          Comment


          • #6
            Under CL 900, and especially in XP gear, I find putting all available CP into P works the best.

            More power affects all your damage, including your utilities. More H affects your proc and alacrity rates. Experiment and find the place which works best for you.


            ​​​

            Comment


            • #7
              13 ft shadow, Fendy, Alicia, Trouble and the rest...Thank you
              Low end PC only

              DW New LB -Trial 103, 6:19 min Redmi 4X only 15-18 FPS awesome for low end mobile
              Now which skill kill Elban easily?..is it SW ITZ or Devastaste?..suddenly his life just vanish in a short time...anybody can assist?..can't see proper which skill.

              Comment


              • #8
                well..i'm a bit impatient..AL 9 not yet 10...just try my luck...step by step..not bad

                trial 10 -17-24..next opening 32

                Shadow ft 13...thank you for suggesting playin at 'Ruins of The Dead"...why?...well..a few time opening chest with small amount of germs...obtain legendary gear, money etc etc

                Trouble..appreciate much for suggesting me to dump all power when CL below 900

                Thank you also to the rest for other suggestion

                Now I must be patience..wait until AL and one or two other skills to 10..if not i'm finished screwed..6 feet under ground

                4 hrs 10 min 52 secnd to go...i'm not familiar with mage playin yet...hv to be very careful


                edit:

                One small question...should I replace Endurance to Power Infusion?..I rarely died when usin Endurance

                thank you
                Attached Files
                Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-14-2019, 11:13 AM.
                Low end PC only

                DW New LB -Trial 103, 6:19 min Redmi 4X only 15-18 FPS awesome for low end mobile
                Now which skill kill Elban easily?..is it SW ITZ or Devastaste?..suddenly his life just vanish in a short time...anybody can assist?..can't see proper which skill.

                Comment


                • #9
                  If you're not used to playing mage and seem to be dying without it, then yeah, get it. See if you don't die without it. Then use something else. I use glass cannon, celerity and intense training for passives. Maybe I'll switch the last one to power infusion if it's my last one or two runs in the the event. I haven't even started leveling power infusion.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    well..less dyin usin endurance though

                    16hrs to go for my ARC Lightning to reach 10...a bit impatient..dunno wat to do..just try my luck..2hrs 37 min time left...

                    will continue after ARC Lightning 10..i think

                    happy if can reach trial 80...anythin more than that...consider a bonus

                    edit:

                    Not easy playin usin Redmi 4 x..small ..low end..fps less than 20





                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-14-2019, 07:18 PM.
                    Low end PC only

                    DW New LB -Trial 103, 6:19 min Redmi 4X only 15-18 FPS awesome for low end mobile
                    Now which skill kill Elban easily?..is it SW ITZ or Devastaste?..suddenly his life just vanish in a short time...anybody can assist?..can't see proper which skill.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
                      well..i'm a bit impatient..AL 9 not yet 10...just try my luck...step by step..not bad

                      trial 10 -17-24..next opening 32

                      Shadow ft 13...thank you for suggesting playin at 'Ruins of The Dead"...why?...well..a few time opening chest with small amount of germs...obtain legendary gear, money etc etc

                      Trouble..appreciate much for suggesting me to dump all power when CL below 900

                      Thank you also to the rest for other suggestion

                      Now I must be patience..wait until AL and one or two other skills to 10..if not i'm finished screwed..6 feet under ground

                      4 hrs 10 min 52 secnd to go...i'm not familiar with mage playin yet...hv to be very careful


                      edit:

                      One small question...should I replace Endurance to Power Infusion?..I rarely died when usin Endurance

                      thank you
                      i would say (assuming your aiming for tops 100 or better boards, at least 1200cl's should be your goal if not more, imo... you seem like your in good shape right now to hit that no problem ... a safe cl gains/minutes would be 2-3 lvls/minute, with 3-4 lvls/minute being much better..

                      i would definitely switch endurance to power infusion, i play arcanist personally, and imo, power infusion is more useful to an arcanist, but... looking at the top leaderboards, most mages seem to still use power infusion, regardless... i would totally go for it!!! if you find its hurting you a lot, not having the extra health, just switch a gemstone (like that shiny amethyst you've got, right ther ) for an emerald... this should be a good compromise for health loss vs dps gains. hope things work well for you!!! don't forget to try to skip at least 15 trial lvls, from trial 70 to trial 100... this will save you 45mins - 1hour+ or so of clocktime, depending on your personal clear times.. so even every couple trials till trial 90, and thats 12 or so trials right ther... so something like, 70-73-76-79-82-85-88-89-90 even at 5min clears, thats 45mins to 90, as opposed to needing to stick to 2min clears every lvl to achieve...

                      hopefully, i wont be banished back to the shadows again lmao
                      Last edited by 13ft shadow; 06-14-2019, 08:02 PM.
                      TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                      -mobile play only-
                      bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 115
                      mage ELR- Shadowiiix - 111
                      warrior sw- Sabre - trial 135
                      mobile assault build- Xiiift - 123
                      mobile arcanist build- Shadowiiix - trial 133

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I've made a mistake...Plain Stupidity..."not ashamed to admit"...waste nearly one damn hour tryin to figure out how to defeat TBD at trial 77

                        if I just use the precious time to beat Magroth at 76 (thus skip TBD) ..everythin would be ok

                        Dunno how to escape proper that flames playin as a "Mage"...running far away out of the flame reach or just move quickly to one side is enough?

                        but Im very happy...first time playin ANB as "Ice-mage'..consider in-experienced

                        Would definitely turn it into one of my 5 hero's (after delete the old Ice-Mage) and continue build & upgrading it normally

                        well..still got 1hrs 7 min to go...opening Trial 83..nevertheless hv to rest for a day...for final push

                        Thank you
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-15-2019, 06:40 AM.
                        Low end PC only

                        DW New LB -Trial 103, 6:19 min Redmi 4X only 15-18 FPS awesome for low end mobile
                        Now which skill kill Elban easily?..is it SW ITZ or Devastaste?..suddenly his life just vanish in a short time...anybody can assist?..can't see proper which skill.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
                          I've made a mistake...Plain Stupidity..."not ashamed to admit"...waste nearly one damn hour tryin to figure out how to defeat TBD at trial 77

                          if I just use the precious time to beat Magroth at 76 (thus skip TBD) ..everythin would be ok

                          Dunno how to escape proper that flames playin as a "Mage"...running far away out of the flame reach or just move quickly to one side is enough?

                          but Im very happy...first time playin ANB as "Ice-mage'..consider in-experienced

                          Would definitely turn it into one of my 5 hero's (after delete the old Ice-Mage) and continue build & upgrading it normally

                          well..still got 1hrs 7 min to go...opening Trial 83..nevertheless hv to rest for a day...for final push

                          Thank you
                          Congrats on trial 80!

                          Could you post a screenshot of your stats?
                          what stats do you have on your ephemeral jewelry?
                          Got 6/6 regalia set and igneous/glacies (offhand)? What all did you use your ebox on?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            This is my build right now..

                            as an example...here it is

                            i always hv problem playin Mage with Magroth & Elban...but not when playin ice-Mage with 4/6 or even better...full-regalia set

                            Not only that...no big ANB issue with the rest of the bosses..with the only exception ...Garm's wife (TBD)

                            ONly hv to learn proper...how to face that "ugly-*****" flames...

                            Edit:

                            Just post the necklace...the 2 rings similar exception one without CD..replace with EXp...the other ring similar to the necklace (ACCH)
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-15-2019, 10:42 AM.
                            Low end PC only

                            DW New LB -Trial 103, 6:19 min Redmi 4X only 15-18 FPS awesome for low end mobile
                            Now which skill kill Elban easily?..is it SW ITZ or Devastaste?..suddenly his life just vanish in a short time...anybody can assist?..can't see proper which skill.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              My bad I should have said detailed stats. I want to see the detailed stats.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X