Is it worthwhile to keep Non-ANB characters who aren't fully "unlocked?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it worthwhile to keep Non-ANB characters who aren't fully "unlocked?"

So it seems like these ANB events are going to happen pretty often. The first one I didn't realize you could keep your event hero afterwards, so didn't open an extra slot, but I've got 2 ANB guys now, and they're much cheaper to fully "pimp out" with huge inventories, all companions, abilities open etc. So now I'm wondering if it's even worthwhile to continue working on my 3 non-ANB characters, putting 350 and 450 gems into slots that cost like 20 and 50 on ANB characters. Any thoughts on this? What have you guys done?

I would pay for and fill the extra char slots up to 5 plus the event char as the events happen or delete the ones that you didn’t upgrade the inventory spaces.
    The benefit is in the daily gem challenge. You get 20 gems per char which adds up quicker with 6 chars if you wait as long as possible to delete the 6th char.
    If that makes sense....

Comment

Originally posted by Ol-Pop View Post
      The benefit is in the daily gem challenge. You get 20 gems per char which adds up quicker with 6 chars if you wait as long as possible to delete the 6th char.
      If that makes sense....
      Event heroes do not receive Gems for daily quests once the event has ended.

Comment

No

Comment

I wouldn't bother unlocking those skill slots for non-ANB characters since ANB happens so often. Going through 2 ANBs would mean you getting 6 characters which are gonna be fully unlocked with much lower gem requirements.
          Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
          Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Cool, that's what I suspected, given the huge gem cost associated with it. Especially since one of them was my first char and I REALLY didn't know what I was doing, wasted lots of time on bad abilities

Comment

Originally posted by Pedroloco View Post
              Cool, that's what I suspected, given the huge gem cost associated with it. Especially since one of them was my first char and I REALLY didn't know what I was doing, wasted lots of time on bad abilities
              Yeah. No point haha. I only kept my very first Mage which I created when I first joined this game.

Has left the game

Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post

Yeah. No point haha. I only kept my very first Mage which I created when I first joined this game.
                Same. He's special.

Comment

I used to think the same, but... no, she's gone!

Comment

My 1st hero when joining...i think its a DW warrior...everybody try to go for 3 "Maggie" for minions (bf being nerfed)....can't remember why they (or me) did that

1st hero's gone..that time dunno how to play..

YOLO..now who said that?..not sure...just copy in rememberance.

Edit:

is "Maggie" still nerf at updated 1.4?..if not..anybody try for '3 Maggie" for any of the heroes?
                    Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-17-2019, 03:27 AM.
                    Honest playin with Low end Pc &

crappy Laptop (Inspiron 1464 core i3 m 330 2.13 GHZ)

4096RAM (2267used) Graphic (Core i3) :

Direct X12 (Window 10 Pro 1903) Latest Version?

The Best Updated at the moment (LOW END SMOOTH GAMING!!)

DW Trial 124 in 9:01 min (not bad)

Comment

I held on to all my first. They have celestials so what will I do with it if I delete them.
                      Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post

Same. He's special.
                        Haha, that as well as what Altheo 42 said, that character has Apprentice Celestials as well as some Regalia Celestials.

Has left the game

Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post

Haha, that as well as what Altheo 42 said, that character has Apprentice Celestials as well as some Regalia Celestials.
                          But do you know that I observed New Mages created at 1.49 have higher life regeneration? If I'm not mistaken more than 2x the our normal which is 1000, around ~2300?
                          I just noticed it this ANB Gold #2. But I have no way to 2 check, have not extra slot.

Edit1: I stand corrected, that is Eileen alright. Thanks Nhat
                          Last edited by Altheo 42; 06-18-2019, 12:28 PM.
                          Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

But do you know that I observed New Mages created at 1.49 have higher life regeneration? If I'm not mistaken more than 2x the our normal which is 1000, around ~2300?
                            I just noticed it this ANB Gold #2. But I have no way to 2 check, have not extra slot.
                            Eileen gives 1400, at level 70, so that's 2400 with the 1000 from CL. You're probably not using her on your other chars...
                            Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Just checked. It's the same on my main mage (created last year) and my gold 2 anb mage.

Comment

Working...
                              X