Advice needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice needed please

Been playing for about 9 months on a mobile phone. Love the game. Love the company. Love all of y'all. Ok.... formalities aside I'm gonna post three pics. Any advice would be great on my stats. I think they're ok, besides the CD could be higher. I'm at trial 106. None of my other "gem" characters are used. They're all under level 70. Just use them for gems and focus on my main BH.

Now, all that aside....the one question I have is this:
    Since the new update I have no idea what the best weapon setup is with gear layout. Everyone says stalker is better on mobile, but for some reason I've stayed with assault. I've used 3 celestials on hailstorms (before the update) and one on a IM. The question is: how should I use my two celestials that are unopened? Should I switch to something new like stalker or stay on assault? Thank you guys and gals for your advice. This is the first post I've ever made, but I've read enough to know youre all pretty good people when it comes to helping. I'm an army veteran btw, which is why I prob haven't asked for help before. I'm a hard headed ground pounder at heart. Anyway, thank y'all. I'll post the pics. Hope y'all got what you were going for in the gold event. Thanks again!

Post 1.4.# update, any hero class set gears work best with there set weapons. In case of Assault built, the Tesla Armaments works better then Hailstorm due to the bonus set proc. Also it depends on you abilities.
    Im case of Assault built:
    All should be lvl10.
    Primary: Scatter Shot
    Secondary: RF, Multishot, SS/Snipe.
    Passive: Charge, Piercing, #. (the third one depends on what you find best, some used Pathfinder, some Power Infusion)
    Most of your stats are ok but your Movement Speed is too low. For BH, 29+ feet/sec is recommended. You can still increase your CR and CD.
    Post TL100 it boils down to how you navigate, cast the skills and how often is the AR triggered determine in beating the boss. So just practise more and more.
    But i do recommend Stalker built for mobile.

The above is just my opinion, there are many more players who can tell you how to improve better.
    Resetting signature. . . .

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

Stalker or Assault ... choice depends on play style . With addition of Tesla guns, Hailstorm is kinda useless. Also Tesla guns make it possible to play assault on mobile due to increased range of Scatter.

Your stats seem to be ok except movement speed. 20 MS is like crawling for a BH, 25 is supposed to be bare minimum.

Also the further tweaks will depend on your goals. We still don't know where you are currently at. I believe the current gear can take you to ~ TL 125ish even with hailstorms . Some enchants may help with that.

Also note that you will need to get a new Stalker glove as 100% increase in poison is not available on old drops.

Comment

You lived using Assault so stay with it. Use Cbox to get tesla armaments, one pulse gun and one ion gun. Use pathfinder for the extra range. Get a bit more CR and yes, move speed. But if 20 actually works for you then do it.
        Retired Mobile Player

Comment

I would say your LoH is too high. You shouldn't need 2700.
          Zecena - Level 70 Bounty Hunter - Stalker Set
          Champion Level: 1005
          Damage: 986,792
          Toughness: 332,216
          Recovery: 59,285
          Trial Level Completed: 114 - 9:54

Last Updated: June 19, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead
            ]Stalker or Assault ... choice depends on play style . With addition of Tesla guns, Hailstorm is kinda useless. Also Tesla guns make it possible to play assault on mobile due to increased range of Scatter.
            I'm so excited about this...just change my newly Gold Havoc BH to Gold Assault (after reading this)..Level I2 now...In the middle of playin TBD..to pick up Robin... like so much scatter shot...now it can be played long range...awesome

Opps..hv to continue playin..Just pause for awhile...to change gears etc (6/6 havoc to 6/6 Assault)...

Thank you
            Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-17-2019, 04:44 PM.
            Honest playin with Low end Pc
            Nice Story Mode Indeed: Thank You
            Season Pack 2? start all over again? awesome!!!
            Let's play

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post

I'm so excited about this...just change my newly Gold Havoc BH to Gold Assault (after reading this)..Level I2 now...In the middle of playin TBD..to pick up Robin... like so much scatter shot...now it can be played long range...awesome

Opps..hv to continue playin..Just pause for awhile...to change gears etc (6/6 havoc to 6/6 Assault)...

Thank you
              The only time Assault + mobile suffer are very high trials where mobile is unable to proc all those scatter+lightning+RF. Still it doesn't suffers as much as ELR or App mage

Comment

Working...
              X