Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Specialty?

Hey everyone, happy fathers day.

I was wondering if there was any boost for a spécifique items depending on classes?

Ex: Warrior Gets more fire essences BH Gets more Air essences, might be gems Stone etc...

Is there such a thing?
    JALU HIHU BOCE 6210 Friend Code, add me and let me know you added so i can add you????

BH gets more MS, Dodge, & CD
    Warrior gets more Life, parry, block, bleed after parry & block
    Mage gets more deflect, power

This is what I remember, there might be more class specific abilities.

Comment

That explain why my BH suddenly moved to Trials lvl 60 so quickly. Just last week I couldn't pass lvl 7 trials until I hit lvl 70 and became champion lv 250. That's when I retried the trials and moved so fast so quickly.

Perfect Jewelry does help allot
      JALU HIHU BOCE 6210 Friend Code, add me and let me know you added so i can add you????

Comment

Originally posted by Gamal View Post
        That explain why my BH suddenly moved to Trials lvl 60 so quickly. Just last week I couldn't pass lvl 7 trials until I hit lvl 70 and became champion lv 250. That's when I retried the trials and moved so fast so quickly.

Perfect Jewelry does help allot
        It usually is like that for all classes.
        L10-> TL1
        L20-> TL2
        L30-> TL3
        L70-TL7
        Difficulty (and XP) increase slowly after TL7 as compared to earlier TLs. That you will experience for all the classes.

Comment

Tell me about it, I can barely stand lv65 TL
          Still worth it though. Got major items and ressources. Never had so much greater essences

Gold is also easier to gain.

Comment

Tell me about it, I can barely stand lv65 TL
            Still worth it though. Got major items and ressources. Never had so much greater essences

Gold is also easier to gain.
            It will get easier as you get appropriate full set with supporting weapon set up to some TL115-120. After that you will have to fine tune everything & think of new strategies to conquer TL and make name on LB

Comment

Any recommendation for my BH? I was working toward Havoc set since they help with explosive rounds and passive abilities including a spécifique set of guns.

On the leaderboard, all(almost) use the assault set, I recorded the info and I'm not much into scatter shot. Will it be more effective with Assault set?

So far my jewellery (atk) & (exp,Gold) does the job plus the extra set I get from TL.

Comment

Any recommendation for my BH? I was working toward Havoc set since they help with explosive rounds and passive abilities including a spécifique set of guns.
                1st of all wrong set. Havoc is the worst ever set for BH (I don't consider Adventurer as a set). Great for mob phase, fkin lame for boss. You will feel its uselessness as you progress further on trials. You may kill the mobs in 2 min and still may not kill boss in remaining 8 min

On the leaderboard, all(almost) use the assault set, I recorded the info and I'm not much into scatter shot. Will it be more effective with Assault set?
                Assault is the best a BH can have. It matches BH playstyle. You have to be agile playing Assault or play on PC. It is playable on mobile if you have Tesla gun set.
                Stalker is more suited to mobile/lazy gameplay specially with Shadow gun set. It's not as powered as Assault but it still can do a lot of damage, a hell lot more than Havoc. If the game was playable on mobile only, maybe you would see a lot of Stalkers

Check LB for which abilities to use with the respective sets

So far my jewellery (atk) & (exp,Gold) does the job plus the extra set I get from TL.
                XP jewellery is kinda ok till TL100, don't think XP+Gold will work. Have a separate set of push jewellery (CD/CR/Pow/Haste/AR/Vit stats only). Check the jewellery crafting guide or consult on discord if you are not aware of jewellery crafting technique.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
                  Havoc is the worst ever set for BH (I don't consider Adventurer as a set). Great for mob phase, fkin lame for boss. You will feel its uselessness as you progress further on trials. You may kill the mobs in 2 min and still may not kill boss in remaining 8 min
                  Agreed, Havoc looked good on paper, but struggles against bosses. Maybe it would work if Magnetic Trap could also restrain and cause damage to bosses, but until there is an upgrade, Assault (PC) and Staker (Mobile) are the only viable options.

Comment

​​Gamal if you enjoy playing your Havoc build by all means enjoy it and continue to save good stalker or assault pieces if you want to try a different build. Like others have said Havoc may not be the best choice for higher end trials but I am trying with my Havoc set to see how far I can get. So my point is have fun playing happy grinding and you will find the build that's right for you and whatever goals you may have thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post

1st of all wrong set. Havoc is the worst ever set for BH (I don't consider Adventurer as a set). Great for mob phase, fkin lame for boss. You will feel its uselessness as you progress further on trials. You may kill the mobs in 2 min and still may not kill boss in remaining 8 min

Assault is the best a BH can have. It matches BH playstyle. You have to be agile playing Assault or play on PC. It is playable on mobile if you have Tesla gun set.
                      Stalker is more suited to mobile/lazy gameplay specially with Shadow gun set. It's not as powered as Assault but it still can do a lot of damage, a hell lot more than Havoc. If the game was playable on mobile only, maybe you would see a lot of Stalkers

Check LB for which abilities to use with the respective sets

XP jewellery is kinda ok till TL100, don't think XP+Gold will work. Have a separate set of push jewellery (CD/CR/Pow/Haste/AR/Vit stats only). Check the jewellery crafting guide or consult on discord if you are not aware of jewellery crafting technique.
                      No worries, I have the jewelry for pushing, made them first. Once I hit champion lvl 250 it became harder lvling so made exp & Gold rings(ncklss) for pushing during event and now I'm pass 430

well thanks for the advice, I'll look into aslt and the other one.

Comment

Working...
                      X