Help crafting high level jewelery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help crafting high level jewelery

I am looking for some help on how to craft high (but not perfect) jewelery. I made some 280/280/224/99.5 rings and amulets, but I see most people on the board have some 300/270/224/99.5. how do you craft those?
    Which spots would you recommend I use any jewelery cubes on?
    Should I put XP on my jewelery? I'm at 1435 CP. The jewelery I initially made doesn't have it, but now I'm thinking maybe I should add it to my next set.
    I'm doing mage, I'm thinking CR CD AR and XP or a variety, like haste, power and cut or something. What do you think?
    I have done some reading and I know there are guides that give some very general answers to these questions and I'm thankful people have taken the time to make those! I guess I'm looking for some simple answers directed at people around my CP level that aren't going for perfect jewelery. Thanks!
    Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
    Teran - CL2000

I think I'm supposed to out this in players helping players. Any easy way to migrate this post over there?
    Teran - CL2000

Comment

There are a few guides that I am sure people will come along and link to you. For now you should consider have two sets. One with XP/Damage and the other will be for pushing higher trials and will have a combination of AR/Power/Haste/Vitality/CR/CD. But basically your push set wont have any XP.

THis goes for your gear as well. Start separating your gear into an XP set and a Damage set.
      WORU DIXA XAVE 1003 - 2106 CL
      • Bounty Hunter: Farlina - TL146 (Stalker-PC v1.4.9)
      • Mage: Addriah - TL136

Comment

Originally posted by Terranisaur View Post
        I am looking for some help on how to craft high (but not perfect) jewelery. I made some 280/280/224/99.5 rings and amulets, but I see most people on the board have some 300/270/224/99.5. how do you craft those?
        The "300" is done by using the same gemstones for that stat in your 3 Epics - rather than one gemstone of each stat. The "224" is because they used higher values pieces for the stat than you did.

Which spots would you recommend I use any jewelery cubes on?
        Optimal usage is one for each of the 4 stats, you can go as high as 8 boxes per piece if you want - simply crafting the 2/1 uncommons for the split rare.
        For more info, see: https://forum.makingfun.com/node/85286
        (due to number of screenshots: open link, wait for loading, close and open again)

Should I put XP on my jewelery? I'm at 1435 CP. The jewelery I initially made doesn't have it, but now I'm thinking maybe I should add it to my next set.
        You'll generally always want XP, to help level up to push higher, as mentioned, most have 2 separate sets, one for XP farming on lower trials, and one for pushing the trials limit...

I think I'm supposed to out this in players helping players. Any easy way to migrate this post over there?
        Press the gear icon on the top right of the first post -> Move Topic -> (don't leave redirect)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2019-06-19 10-17-40.png
Views:	427
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	139083Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2019-06-19 10-18-03.png
Views:	389
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	139084
        Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Do you recommend making XP one of the mixed stats on an epic, or make it a primary stat? For example, should I make an 3 XP epic ring, or do 2 XP and another stat?
          what about for the other stat? Could I mix CD and XP? Is CR worth it after the Nerf?
          Last edited by Terranisaur; 06-19-2019, 02:28 AM.
          Teran - CL2000

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan Davies View Post
            There are a few guides that I am sure people will come along and link to you. For now you should consider have two sets. One with XP/Damage and the other will be for pushing higher trials and will have a combination of AR/Power/Haste/Vitality/CR/CD. But basically your push set wont have any XP.

THis goes for your gear as well. Start separating your gear into an XP set and a Damage set.
            Looking at the Mage LB this morning and I noticed absolutely NO ONE puts XP on the celestials - mayber War or BH but not mages. I admit before I did mine a couple days ago after ANB 2.0, I had no intention of messing up my celestials with XP. Plus, I think grinding is at TL100 and you don't need the slickest equips or jewelry for that. Just drag in the XP, right?
            FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Correct, celestial would be part of your push damage set, thus no XP. I don't think I recommended that did I?

Comment

To be fair, they could have XP on other celeatials, just ones they didn't use to get their leaderboard rank. Any answers to my other question about mixing XP stat on jewelry?
                Teran - CL2000

Comment

Do you recommend making XP one of the mixed stats on an epic, or make it a primary stat? For example, should I make an 3 XP epic ring, or do 2 XP and another stat?
                  what about for the other stat? Could I mix CD and XP? Is CR worth it after the Nerf?
                  well now... this question has no 1 single correct answer... it really depends on how ur looking to grind out cl's... do you want the most immediate benefit possible now?... or do you want the most benefit for the future investment??... if the prior is your answer, then you would want 2xp + 1 additional stat... if the latter is correct for you, then you would want to maximize ur xp ovr all other stats for xp jewelry... i like to go ×3xp epics personally...
                  infact i go even further than this... and now go pure 133% xp jewelries personally lmao... not something many would recommend lol...
                  probably started this too soon, but ohh well...

just remember the more xp, the less of other stats, and so this can also effect clear times more cp lvls = more power= more ability to raise xp on jewelries/sacrifice other stats for keeping low trial 100 clear times, when xp grinding...

and as for cd and xp together, to my knowledge, u nvr want to combine 2 stats that cant use gemstone enhancements, this will cost you too much points distributions...
                  TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                  bh stalker- Makina "The Corpse Princess"
                  gold3 bh stalker - Xiiift

Comment

Thanks for the response - so it seems to be a little bit a matter of preference. I guess that makes me wonder, so how much XP will I get if I use 1 rare XP and 2 rare CD in a legendary vs 2 XP and 1 CD vs 3XP and no CD? Anyone know? Is there a point where one is better? Like the extra CD allows me to do higher content making up for the loss of XP?
                    should I do XP/CD + CR+ AR + P ?
                    Or XP + CD/CR + AR + P ?
                    Last edited by Terranisaur; 06-19-2019, 08:28 PM.
                    Teran - CL2000

Comment

to clarify what i stated above about cd and xp on the same jewelry... i meant that u nvr want to mix xp and cd into the same epic jewelry because the gemstones are what makes the difference... if you go ×3xp rares, no gemstones can be used with said epic, if you go ×2xp ×1cd rares, no gemstones can be used with said epic... if you however, go lets say, ×1xp ×2haste you can use up to 9 brilliant sapphires to fuse said epic... this will net a higher yeild gains than the extra cd... i made a non- ephemeral necklace that is(was... pre- nerfing ) 133% cd rating while still holding a +224 +200 +180 stat range... now only 129.7% due to the mix up after bronze2 ... but, the point is that i did this by being crafty with gemstones, now this is a push necklace with no xp so... that said, if i am understanding you correctly, it sounds like you are thinking about using 3 jewelry cubes with pre-maxed rare stats to fuse said piece; and are curious about mixing xp and cd since they are indeed already pre maxed... if this is so, then i believe you are entering untreaded waters, as most try to be careful with there cubes and lean towards a safer, non-experimental, meta approach lol... so it may or may not work out beautifully, if you attempt this, let me know the outcome and good luck with the fusion!!
                      TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                      bh stalker- Makina "The Corpse Princess"
                      gold3 bh stalker - Xiiift

Comment

Thanks for the explanation, I see what the problem is now... Getting CD and XP on the same piece means you lose some value somewhere, and I can only have 4 stats on the ring...
                        What if I do XP/AR + CR/CD + AR? Would that be smart? I could do 2 XP rares. Would I actually get a good boost to AR, or would I be better off just getting 3 XP and doing XP + AR + CR/CD?
                        Thanks for the help!
                        Teran - CL2000

Comment

Use what is recommended in this thread:
                          https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ft-xp-jewelery

You really can't go wrong. Just don't put any vitality on your XP jewelry because at TL100, you wont need it and there is no point in grinding any XP at higher trial levels.

Comment

Thanks for the explanation, I see what the problem is now... Getting CD and XP on the same piece means you lose some value somewhere, and I can only have 4 stats on the ring...
                            What if I do XP/AR + CR/CD + AR? Would that be smart? I could do 2 XP rares. Would I actually get a good boost to AR, or would I be better off just getting 3 XP and doing XP + AR + CR/CD?
                            Thanks for the help!
                            Nhat already provided the math, you can actually use spreadsheet to check the possible outcome of fuse. I for one did a remake of my jewelries. I call this ephemeral inspired jewelries:

Ring1:

Name:	Screenshot_2019_0622_141230.png
Views:	237
Size:	130.0 KB
ID:	139276

Ring2:

Name:	Screenshot_2019_0622_141215.png
Views:	228
Size:	139.7 KB
ID:	139277

Necklace:

Name:	Screenshot_2019_0622_141156.png
Views:	218
Size:	181.9 KB
ID:	139278
                            Last edited by Altheo 42; 06-22-2019, 06:15 AM.
                            Retired Mobile Player

Comment

I ended up making 2 AR pieces and one haste piece (301 haste instead of 301 AR)
                              301 AR + 225 CR + 90.9 XP + 94.2 CD

Did I do ok? Isn't the CD kind of low? I used one CD box only per ring.
                              Teran - CL2000

Comment

Working...
                              X