Questions???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions???

1. Can my celestial item be revert back to a celestial box? Like apprentice celestial robe to regalia robe? I used me c. Box before the new set of armor was released.

2. Is Experince gain in trial 100 is same you go higher trials 100+?

3. Is Items drop in trial 100+ plus is better than trial =<100?

TY for the answers.
    ANB#04 > Sixixis | Mage > Trial 66
    ANB#05 Bronze#1 > Sixsixsix | Mage > Trial 66
    ANB#06 Silver#1 > Xisxisxis | Warrior> Trial 71
    ANB#07 Gold#1 > Saisaisais | Warrior> Trial 65
    ANB#08 Bronze#2 > Aeiou | Mage > Trial 65
    ANB#09 Silver#2 > Babebibu | Warrior> Trial 57
    ANB#10 Gold#2 > Barbie | Warrior> Trial 57

Originally posted by Vicarius Feli Dei View Post
    1. Can my celestial item be revert back to a celestial box? Like apprentice celestial robe to regalia robe? I used me c. Box before the new set of armor was released.

3. Is Items drop in trial 100+ plus is better than trial =<100?
    1. No... only Celestial items used by an event hero in ANB event will revert back after the event ended...

2. Yes...

3. No... drops from TL100+ is the same as drops from TL100...
    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
    Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
    Watch my YouTube Eternium playlists or make a video request here...

Comment

Thanx Fendy.
      ANB#04 > Sixixis | Mage > Trial 66
      ANB#05 Bronze#1 > Sixsixsix | Mage > Trial 66
      ANB#06 Silver#1 > Xisxisxis | Warrior> Trial 71
      ANB#07 Gold#1 > Saisaisais | Warrior> Trial 65
      ANB#08 Bronze#2 > Aeiou | Mage > Trial 65
      ANB#09 Silver#2 > Babebibu | Warrior> Trial 57
      ANB#10 Gold#2 > Barbie | Warrior> Trial 57

Comment

Wait, really? So you don't gain any more XP or better drops from trial levels above 100??
        Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
        Teran - CL2000

Comment

I definitely earn XP more quickly farming TL 115 VS 100.

Comment

Originally posted by Donaldo View Post
            I definitely earn XP more quickly farming TL 115 VS 100.
            Just wanted to clarify, since a number of other players (on Discord and here) have mentioned that there were no XP difference above Trial 100.

Have you changed gear/CL since you last ran TL 100, compared to the current run of TL 115? If, so then, could you please double check the gain now for TL 100, using exactly the same setup you used to run TL 115. The minor differences can come from the differences in the number of Elites during the runs, so those would need to be taken into account as well, for a more accurate comparison...

Sorry for the troubles, I'm not up to 100 yet, so cannot do the testing myself. Thanks.
            Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

I just ran 115 and then 100 back to back. 115 got me one level plus 2.25/10 of a level. 100 got me one level plus 0.5/10 of a level. I was using a 100xp boost.

Comment

Originally posted by Donaldo View Post
                I just ran 115 and then 100 back to back. 115 got me one level plus 2.25/10 of a level. 100 got me one level plus 0.5/10 of a level. I was using a 100xp boost.
                Thanks for the info, but unfortunately any time you gained a level during a trial run it invalidates the comparison for the next run - since higher level required more XP...

Edit:
                Which was why I mentioned "changed CL" in the post above, should have clarified as "any changes in Champion Level between the runs", sorry.

Edit 2:
                Although, I suppose if you swapped the runs around, doing 100 first then 115, and see a similar result => meaning you'll get "more" from 100 than 115 - then it'll kinda confirms that they're the same...
                Last edited by Nhat; 06-21-2019, 02:34 AM.
                Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Thanks for the info, but unfortunately any time you gained a level during a trial run it invalidates the comparison for the next run - since higher level required more XP...

Edit:
                  Which was why I mentioned "changed CL" in the post above, should have clarified as "any changes in Champion Level between the runs", sorry.

Edit 2:
                  Although, I suppose if you swapped the runs around, doing 100 first then 115, and see a similar result => meaning you'll get "more" from 100 than 115 - then it'll kinda confirms that they're the same...
                  Depending on CL level, amount of XP gear and the 100% boost, sub CL1500ish, that 1/10 to 2/10 differnece may simply be one extra Elite killed or an aggro'd mob post boss activation.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicarius Feli Dei View Post

Official answer is Yes, you gain same XP at TL100+ as TL100. It doesn't feel like that while playing game. I like to farm TL105 as it's not much difficult as compared to 100, I feel I get more XP and it's always a snow map

Comment

I just did 115 and then 100 back to back. 115 earned me about 15-20% more exp based on an extra 1.75/10. I'm convinced that experience earn rate is not maxed out at 100.

Comment

About a month ago I did a test comparing a TL100 to a TL130 at CL 2000 ish. The difference between a 30 trial gap was within the parameters of accounting for getting different number of elites in each run. I believe the numbers were 9% of a level compared to 9.5% of a level. That's the same CL mind you.

Even then, if I had a choice of farming TL100 or TL130 for XP knowing that the difference was as small as 0.5% of a level, without a doubt would farm TL100 per the speed aspect alone. 2 minutes compared to 8 minutes.
                        WORU DIXA XAVE 1003 - 2106 CL
                        • Bounty Hunter: Farlina - TL146 (Stalker-PC v1.4.9)
                        • Mage: Addriah - TL136

Comment

So that data was a month old and there has been a major content patch since then. Time to re-test. This time I used a mage with a base XP of 820% and a booster making it 2459%. CL was and still is 2100. Here are the results for the runs:

TL100
                          Time: 2:04
                          XP: 8.8% of a level

TL110
                          Time: 2:51
                          XP: 10.0% of a level

TL120
                          Time: 5:23
                          XP: 9.8% of a level

TL130
                          Time: 8:53
                          XP: 9.2% of a level

While the numbers do vary, they are all within the expected parameters to be different from one another if you account for varying number of elites. These numbers may be more prominent around the 1500CL range. When it comes to farming XP for myself, I will be saving any XP boosters and running them during any XP bonus event on TL100. Way faster, same XP. Keep in mind, that I only ran each TL above at the listed level once. If you want to know for sure, run each 10 times and get an average. I'm not doing it, F*** running TL130 in XP gear >.<
                          WORU DIXA XAVE 1003 - 2106 CL
                          • Bounty Hunter: Farlina - TL146 (Stalker-PC v1.4.9)
                          • Mage: Addriah - TL136

Comment

There is no real measurable difference in XP gained when farming trial 100 or 115.

Just did so with +2458% EXP gear on.

Even if there is an increase in experienced gained at the higher trials it minimal. The additional time needed to clear makes it no where near as efficient as farming trial 100.

Click image for larger version

Name:	XP.06.21.2019.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	246.3 KB
ID:	139254

Comment

Originally posted by Spyclown View Post
                              Even if there is an increase in experienced gained at the higher trials it minimal. The additional time needed to clear makes it no where near as efficient as farming trial 100.
                              I think your extra XP from TL115 might have come from killing Kara's maidens...
                              GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
                              How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                              Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
                              New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
                              Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
                              Watch my YouTube Eternium playlists or make a video request here...

Comment

Working...
                              X