I cant see any events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant see any events

I had break a eternium for 1.5-2 years. i came back 3 days ago and im playing same account. but i have a problem i can not see any event. when i log in with another account i can see "ironbound event" btw. whats wrong i dont understand. anyone can explain this ? sorry for bad english
    LOQI PUTE FACI 9701

Warrior Speed Runner(Jumper) Guide

Ironbound cross-promotion was added in June 2018 (I think it went live in July, v1.2.114) - it's available to any account that have a Hero at level 10 or higher, but is also limited to 14 days.
    https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/th...d-beta-1-2-104

So, if you happened to logged into the account at any time after the June 2018 update, it would have started the Ironbound event's countdown, and so the event would have expired 14 days after that.

If you definitely did not log into the account at all since BEFORE June 2018 - then I'm not sure what's going on, and would need to get Travis to have a look into your account, which probably means it'll be better for you to email help@makingfun.com with your account info.
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
      Ironbound cross-promotion was added in June 2018 (I think it went live in July, v1.2.114) - it's available to any account that have a Hero at level 10 or higher, but is also limited to 14 days.
      https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/th...d-beta-1-2-104

So, if you happened to logged into the account at any time after the June 2018 update, it would have started the Ironbound event's countdown, and so the event would have expired 14 days after that.

If you definitely did not log into the account at all since BEFORE June 2018 - then I'm not sure what's going on, and would need to get Travis to have a look into your account, which probably means it'll be better for you to email help@makingfun.com with your account info.

Oh. I may logged in check for updates -.-

So people talking about for anb event on forums. whats anb and how can i join this event ?
      LOQI PUTE FACI 9701

Warrior Speed Runner(Jumper) Guide

Comment

Originally posted by lughaidh View Post
        So people talking about for anb event on forums. whats anb and how can i join this event ?
        See: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...anb-league-faq

One have just finished, so it's probably at least another month or so before the next one - based on previous run schedules, still pretty much a guess though...
        Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Also, ANB events are currently served as a series of 3 separate events. Bronze League is open to everyone, but you can only enter Gold League by fulfilling the requirements in both Bronze and Silver.

Comment

It is just to get the ironbound cape I have it for my warrior.

Comment

Working...
            X