Newbie Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Question

Hi, I'm a new player to this game. So far, surprisingly I love this game. Just a quick question, should I go back and try to do each stage 5 times, or should I keep going and going? I'm kind of confused about how to proceed.

Thanks.

Keep going! Five-staring all levels comes much later as an option to collect gems.

Concerning gems: do not spend them except you know exactly what to do.
    The forum offers very valuable information, but avoid outdated threads.

Join discord if you have quick questions, there‘s a nice community there helping out new players.
    Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

Bronze2: #62 Warrior (Dekay) TL118
    Silver2: #33 Mage (Nancy) TL129
    Gold2: #20 Mage (Nancy) TL131

Comment

Get as many heroes as possible to lvl9 to get gems by daily quests if you didn't do that yet. Use anb events to level up new heroes and unlock ability/inventory slots a lot cheaper! About 250 gems to unlock all ability/inventory/companion slots for one hero referring to forum, as im still to play my first anb.

Playing trials to raise your CL and farm some decent gear best way to progress when you are low. Xp items help quite a lot on trial lvl faster so keep them. Also farm a whole set of gear with extra gold to farm for gold in normal story mode. When you got a few hundred thousand gold make cheap legendary xp/dmg jewelery (stats depend on your class/build you are playing, feel free5to ask again for that or read some guides)

Comment

Thanks all for replying. I have been saving gems, because I don't know what I should spend them on.
        How do you effectively play a warrior? I keep dying when I get ganged up.
        I read few posts about the best class being the bounty hunter, but I thought warriors would have better vitality to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by TTsai View Post
          Thanks all for replying. I have been saving gems, because I don't know what I should spend them on.
          How do you effectively play a warrior? I keep dying when I get ganged up.
          I read few posts about the best class being the bounty hunter, but I thought warriors would have better vitality to survive.
          Mages and warriors are considered bering stronger than bounty hunter right now afaik.

I think you should go dual wield build to level up but im pretty new still. Whirlwind build woks well for me until TL110. WW lvl10 upgrade is very useful. Bladestorm set increases your dmg significantly so don't rely on offensive stats from items too much. 2 warlord set items + charge increases your dmg/attack speed and crit rate alot as well. Im using 4 juggernaut items to further increase ww dmg and crit rate but full warlord bleed build would be stronger on higher trials. Worked well for me playing on android using frenzy and cleave, cause runic slah bleed causes lags on my device.

More info (highest TL, ability lvls, CL.. ) needed to help out detailed. If you dying too much you obviously need more vit/loh or better armor parts.
          Last edited by Tempest1503; 07-09-2019, 07:13 AM.

Comment

I have one warrior with about 900,000 Toughness, can just sit there while mobs wail on it. However the Damage is only about 150,000, so it needs the Toughness.

The others are all BH and I have found them to be much more successful, having stand-off attacks. They are also very fast. There are three possible avenues for BH, but I use Stalker on my iPads.

I have also used a Mage character, which seems like a middle position in my style of combat.

Overall, I would try all three and keep track of your failures/successes and your gems/gold/gemstones. With that measure, you will be able to choose for yourself rather than try to imitate anyone else. For every rule here, there is someone who has had success by breaking it! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
              I have one warrior with about 900,000 Toughness, can just sit there while mobs wail on it. However the Damage is only about 150,000, so it needs the Toughness.

The others are all BH and I have found them to be much more successful, having stand-off attacks. They are also very fast. There are three possible avenues for BH, but I use Stalker on my iPads.

I have also used a Mage character, which seems like a middle position in my style of combat.

Overall, I would try all three and keep track of your failures/successes and your gems/gold/gemstones. With that measure, you will be able to choose for yourself rather than try to imitate anyone else. For every rule here, there is someone who has had success by breaking it! :-)
              My warrior toughness is not anywhere near your number. The game is fun and easy to play, but when I get ganged up, there is so much happening at the same time, and I don't even know which sign to use...... but it's fun.

Comment

My warrior toughness is not anywhere near your number. The game is fun and easy to play, but when I get ganged up, there is so much happening at the same time, and I don't even know which sign to use...... but it's fun.
                Make sure to have boots/pants with movement and run away . Also train to switch between rending slash and frenzy.

Comment

Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post

Make sure to have boots/pants with movement and run away . Also train to switch between rending slash and frenzy.
                  Ah movement speed...... I'm using mostly recovery equipments, I have none of movement speed......

Comment

read you want to focus on getting all 5 characters and gaining cp lvls, would try for 3 characters, and then the nxt 2 can come from anb's so you want to prioritize movement speed, power, and haste until you get to 600 & 700 cp lvls... when you attain this, your utility and defense cp pages will be maxed out and all remaining cp lvl points will go to offense, so you will gain a massive dps boost from cp lvl 700 to cp lvl 1500 or evn higher up into the 2000's... nice jewelry helps too, and be stingy with your gems, so you can spend them more in anb league play as well
                    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                    -mobile play only-
                    bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 115
                    mage ELR- Shadowiiix - 111
                    warrior sw- Sabre - trial 135
                    mobile assault build- Xiiift - 123
                    mobile arcanist build- Shadowiiix - trial 133

Comment

Ah movement speed...... I'm using mostly recovery equipments, I have none of movement speed......
                      If you have gems, you can "reforge" (see button on bottom of the description of your boots and pants - only those two). One of the cheapest ways is to pay $3.99 to get 100 gemps per day for 30 days. Not free, but cheap. Otherwise, I don't know how to "farm" gems. Nothing seems to drop very many of them and they can very easily be spent.
                      FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post
                        Otherwise, I don't know how to "farm" gems. Nothing seems to drop very many of them and they can very easily be spent.

Current methods include (some already mentioned above)
                        • Daily Quests: 20 Gems per char, up to 100 per day with 5 chars (need to be level 9 to get Daily quests)
                        • 5 Stars Story: that's 10 Gems per map, total 1,590 per char (don't think Gauntlet gives Gems, even though it does give Stars...) - some people have a "story star runner slot" => new char, do all 5 stars, delete, new char, repeat
                        • From ads, if you're on Android, iOS, or via emulator on PC.

I don't recommend Reforging, unless it's a level 70+ Legendary with only one unwanted stat - it can easily use up a LOT of Gems...
                        Last edited by Nhat; Yesterday, 01:09 AM. Reason: fixed quote...
                        Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

hi, should I spend gems on buying epic gears? or how do i get better gears? other than getting loot from the dead enemies.

thanks.

Comment

It is not recommended to spend gems early on.
                            Better wait until you know exactly what you want and need.

You improve your items through farming higher trials.
                            For one you can hope for good drops and for the other you gather crafting materials and craft your needed set-items and weapon.

Patience and time spent is the key to evolve.

If you provide info about your char, stats, skils, which tl you‘re at and items (via screenshots preferable), more specific help can be offered.
                            Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

Bronze2: #62 Warrior (Dekay) TL118
                            Silver2: #33 Mage (Nancy) TL129
                            Gold2: #20 Mage (Nancy) TL131

Comment

Working...
                            X