X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notahacker
    started a topic Noob gear/event questions

Noob gear/event questions

I noticed some high lvl players have legendary gear with either 4 or more often 5 attributes. How?

Crafting only lets you pick 4 attributes and enchanting shows up as blue special gear text. And I've never seen perfect versions of gear drop with 5 attributes.

My other questions are: what are events? What do you do in them? When/ how often do they occur? Do I stand a chance in hell against higher lvl players assuming these are ranked events? If I do well in one do you get a random medal or get to pick?

• ShotDead
    replied
    Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post

Dunno how far can the Redmi 4x "Perform with the DW Only" (still can manage at trial 103 at the moment). Any ideas or experience from mobile lovers?
    I found Defender Warrior to be more suited to mobiles.

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Many thanks Nhat for the reply

This is my DW (with still a few crappy gears) which beat Elban ( his life just go off easily) with 15-18 FPS small & cute Redmi 4 x super low end mobile (not Super Duper Razer 13 Ft Shadow high end. )

Edit:

Dunno how far can the Redmi 4x "Perform with the DW Only" (still can manage at trial 103 at the moment). Any ideas or experience from mobile lovers?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 07-12-2019, 03:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    (from your current signature)
    Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
    Now which skill kill Elban easily?..is it SW ITZ or Devastaste?..suddenly his life just vanish in a short time...anybody can assist?..can't see proper which skill.
    Which set are you currently using? Warlord 6 have the +100% damage when target goes below 30% health (or so about), so that could explain the sudden change.

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    So kind of you RockDoc

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    replied
    TheExorcist , Cleaver is a set item with The Whirlwind axe, together they make the Bladestorm armaments . Set bonus for using both is 100% damage increase when using Whirlwind ability. Plus each piece has it's own bonus as well.

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    i hv a nice Cleaver when farming at certain trials..

it says its complete set known as Bladestorm armaments

wat's the other one? any ideas?..is it a shield?..i never come across any bladestorm shield

always encrypted or blackguard resolve thing

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• ShotDead
    replied
    Originally posted by Notahacker View Post

Been playing for a month and can just barely touch TL95 with ELR Mage.
    I couldn't clear TL80 (BH) before I played ANB and went on to clear TL115 in ANB. It's not same as playing normal game. The milestone rewards in ANB is a great push to stats.

Leave a comment:

• ShotDead
    replied
    If your this good at games the world must be a tough place to live right? What do you think of your world? Is it fun?
    If you can't play 5-10 min daily and about 40-50 min on Sundays, why bother even installing a game?

Leave a comment:

• Notahacker
    replied
    Not spent a single dollor, mobile exclusive got in top 100 in all 3 leagues of 2nd ANB I played. currently ranking around 29 in BH LB & 57 on warrior LB (not pushed with warrior yet). Before I played my 1st ANB I was pretty much like you, thought I can't even make it in top 1000 but somehow got to top 250. Made some mistakes, learned from them.
    If your this good at games the world must be a tough place to live right? What do you think of your world? Is it fun?

There's an imaginary cookie for you if you know the reference.

In ANB, you get a celestial on TL80 and another on TL100. It is NOT expensive if you get ready before it begins. Farm gems (complete dailies with all 5 toons, get daily rewards and watch some ads) and collect some 4-5k (it sounds too much but it isn't). Don't spend them unless you are damn sure it's worth spending them. Also you can't take your celestials to ANB. Only medals (earned in ANB and seasons, don't have a great impact), Crafting Mastery Level & Gems are shared with ANB toon. No gold, no gear, no jewellery, no gemstones.
    That's slightly better then I suppose. If you save up 4-5k gems to boost skills/exp/crafted items winning wouldn't be impossible. But still highly impractical for me. Fixed budget, even more fixed free time. Been playing for a month and can just barely touch TL95 with ELR Mage. 4-5K gems would be the only way to repeat that progress in such a limited time. As it is I've already spent the majority of gems unlocking save slots, storage, ability slots, and minions.

Ads? no thanks i bid my tv farewell over those, same with this. I paid some $30 odd dollars so far and I refuse to spend more untill more classes or perhaps a co-op/ vs. Mode gets added.

Thx for the links tho, very informative. When the next ANB comes along I'll give it a shot just not gonna hold my breath, even now the top 500 spot I had in S1 is slipping further away as more people join in.

Leave a comment:

• ShotDead
    replied
    Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Do you see anyone's signature at all? Check: User Settings -> Account -> scroll down to Conversation Detail Options -> make sure "Show Signatures" is ticked:
    Now it's visible Didn't make any changes, show signature was already ticked. May be some vB bug

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
    Your signature is not showing, not to me at least.
    Do you see anyone's signature at all? Check: User Settings -> Account -> scroll down to Conversation Detail Options -> make sure "Show Signatures" is ticked:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot from 2019-07-11 14-38-03.png Views:	0 Size:	12.2 KB ID:	140928

Edit: to confirm, and in case others have the same issue, current signature looks like this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2019-07-11 14-51-47.png
Views:	89
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	140932
    Last edited by Nhat; 07-11-2019, 04:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ShotDead
    replied
    Originally posted by Nhat View Post

You can check the ANB League FAQ in my post's signature for more info, as well as links to posts from players detailing their previous runs and/or strategies...
    Your signature is not showing, not to me at least.

Leave a comment:

• ShotDead
    replied

Your faith in my skills is flattering but I don't have the arrogance to sit here and say i think i can beat some 8k odd people (some using the PC master race, others literally shelling out thousands of dollars in boosters). Just being real here.
    Not spent a single dollor, mobile exclusive got in top 100 in all 3 leagues of 2nd ANB I played. currently ranking around 29 in BH LB & 57 on warrior LB (not pushed with warrior yet). Before I played my 1st ANB I was pretty much like you, thought I can't even make it in top 1000 but somehow got to top 250. Made some mistakes, learned from them.

If there were more prize slots like the top 1000 or if you just complete a certain level of trial maybe I could but...╮(─▽─)╭ from the looks of it ANB is a very expensive tournament to win if you don't already have celestial gear.
    In ANB, you get a celestial on TL80 and another on TL100. It is NOT expensive if you get ready before it begins. Farm gems (complete dailies with all 5 toons, get daily rewards and watch some ads) and collect some 4-5k (it sounds too much but it isn't). Don't spend them unless you are damn sure it's worth spending them. Also you can't take your celestials to ANB. Only medals (earned in ANB and seasons, don't have a great impact), Crafting Mastery Level & Gems are shared with ANB toon. No gold, no gear, no jewellery, no gemstones.

The community here (and on discord) is very helpful and the best I have ever encountered. Ask questions, you will get great tips.

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    If there were more prize slots like the top 1000 or if you just complete a certain level of trial maybe I could but...╮(─▽─)╭ from the looks of it ANB is a very expensive tournament to win if you don't already have celestial gear.
    Most of the rewards are actually for individual milestones, only the Medals are based on Leaderboard ranks, see here for example from last Gold league

Also, everyone starts "fresh" (except for Gems, Crafting Mastery Level and Crafting Recipes) during ANB, so no one have Celestial gear, until they get it from reaching the TL 80 & 100 milestones...

Edit:
    You can check the ANB League FAQ in my post's signature for more info, as well as links to posts from players detailing their previous runs and/or strategies...
    Last edited by Nhat; 07-11-2019, 04:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X