Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A warning to other players about salvaging

A heads up to everyone:
    I just lost 2 celestial pieces when I salvaged a batch of legendary gear. I’m pissed! No where does it say celestial pieces will be trashed when you salvage legendary gear. Now, 2 of my celestials with gemstones and enchantments are wiped out. To add insult to injury, I didn’t even get enough celestial essences from them to craft one new piece. Hopefully no one else makes the same mistake I did.

Thanks for sharing, very good to know.

Comment

This is frustrating... After a similar failure several months ago, I ALWAYS place any pieces which need to be saved in my Stash Chest before I salvage my inventory. This also allows me to salvage the entire group of items, yielding a bonus over doing them piecemeal.

Comment

I feel for you Anjaeka. It should not have happend.

Comment

I unknowingly salvaged a Celestial item which I left in my inventory too. Zz.
          YOCU REGO JASE 0953
          Sanctum

TL142 Regalia Mage

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
            I unknowingly salvaged a Celestial item which I left in my inventory too. Zz.
            That “bug” was supposed to be fixed with the latest update. Did this just happen?

Comment

Anjaeka Oh, it happened at the start of this current seasonal Leaderboard. Didn't dare leave any Celestials in my inventory anymore since.
              YOCU REGO JASE 0953
              Sanctum

TL142 Regalia Mage

Comment

Working...
              X