XP Set Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XP Set Help

So, I have 7 Celestial boxes that I'm itching to use. I would have much preferred to have 9, to make a complete set...but I don't have the patience to wait for another ANB to get 2 more. I want to make an XP set for my warrior. Currently, I'm running Jugger set with Whirlwind weapons. I can clear Trial 100 in 3-4 minutes, which isn't too terrible. But, I'm wondering if I should switch to the Defender's set with Blackguards? And if so...I'm trying to figure out which 7 pieces to make...do I make the full 6 set with a mantle, and hold off on the weapons...or what?

I get what I'm asking is a bit ... open and vague. Any good warriors out there have any suggestions? Is the Defender's set a good one to use for XP grinding, or should I stick with Jugger set? With focusing on XP, I imagine my DPS is going to go down, and I'm hoping to still be able to clear Trial 100, but, I gotta start somewhere.

Weapons or mantle? Before the update and lvl 71-75 Celestial, I would have suggested weapons, hands down. BUT now I suggest Mantle, because you can get higher level C-boxes in ANB. Judging from the damage on several 71+ Legendary drops I've seen. You would want a level 75 Celestial weapon.
    Last edited by mousse; 07-10-2019, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mousse View Post
      Weapons or mantle? Before the update and lvl 71-75 Celestial, I would have suggested weapons, hands down. BUT now I suggest Mantle, because you can get higher level C-boxes in ANB. Judging from the damage on several 71+ Legendary drops I've seen. You would want a level 75 Celestial weapon.
      Sounds good to me, makes sense.
      So now, I just need to figure out what set I want...and the stat priority since I'll be able to select them.

Comment

Originally posted by greatpumpkinator View Post

Sounds good to me, makes sense.
        So now, I just need to figure out what set I want...and the stat priority since I'll be able to select them.
        Im pretty new as well, but i think celestial is not really needed for xp gear. On the other hand, considering you have 7 already and can get 6 more from next anb you might have enought to make push set for season anyway.

Think i would use only 4 or 5 to make sure you have 9 at the end of season. Would go for mantle and armor part, as you might just drop a 71+ one soon which can have more dmg than your 70 celestial.

Running bladestorm ww build as well and didn't really try other builds yet.

Comment

I'm not a great warrior, but as for me TL100 in Def set takes 1:55—2:10 min and about 3-3:20 min in Jugg, so it was salvaged very fast.
          NAHi ViCU COTU 7388
          Mobile only SW Schrei

Comment

Originally posted by Shilien View Post
            I'm not a great warrior, but as for me TL100 in Def set takes 1:55—2:10 min and about 3-3:20 min in Jugg, so it was salvaged very fast.
            Would love to try it as well, but can't find a nice shield... Might craft one soon. Btw i prefer 2wl 4jugg for bladestorm build, think that 20% dmg + hast bit better than power from devastate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempest1503 View Post

Im pretty new as well, but i think celestial is not really needed for xp gear. On the other hand, considering you have 7 already and can get 6 more from next anb you might have enought to make push set for season anyway.

Think i would use only 4 or 5 to make sure you have 9 at the end of season. Would go for mantle and armor part, as you might just drop a 71+ one soon which can have more dmg than your 70 celestial.

Running bladestorm ww build as well and didn't really try other builds yet.
              Yeah, Celestial gear is probably not needed for an XP set, but since I have them, I figured I may as well. As for a "push" set, I don't really care about Leaderboards...even in ANB, I'm just there for the Celestials. But, I do want to push my CL level up more and more, so it seemed reasonable to just use the boxes for an XP set. If I ever did want to push on the Leaderboard, I'd probably want to wait to make a set once we start getting better Celestial boxes from ANBs with the new item limit anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Shilien View Post
                I have a Blackguard set from T100 drops I can use to get started...so it seems like I'll craft the 6 piece Defenders with a Mantle. I've got enough Jewelry boxes that I can make 1 legendary piece right now, so, I'll probably do that too. That just leaves me with 2 Jewelry pieces, and a better weapon set to farm for.

Comment

Working...
                X