Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get season XP and complete the seasonal event... (TUTORIAL)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get season XP and complete the seasonal event... (TUTORIAL)

A brief tutorial how to get the season XP and what to do to complete the seasonal event...
    • Eternium v1.4.11 - How to get season XP and complete the seasonal event... (TUTORIAL)

For more detailed information please read here...
    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
    Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
    Watch my YouTube Eternium playlists or make a video request here...

Can I ask how you make these videos?

Comment

Originally posted by Yttrill View Post
      Can I ask how you make these videos?
      I use a video recorder and record the game... I'm recording it using a PC though... dunno how to record with mobile... :-/
      GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

I see. Well thanks again. I love watching your videos. Nice clear explanations of how things work.

Comment

Awesome! Thank you Fendy for your detective work in solving this 'bug'/'misleading text' mystery. Very clear explanation! I now feel I can safely move forward with those challenges.

Comment

I use this to figure out my mistakes, as only mobile. I found it not so far ago, to my shame.)) Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190712_003209.jpg Views:	0 Size:	53.5 KB ID:	141145
            NAHi ViCU COTU 7388
            Mobile only warrior Schrei TL137

Comment

Originally posted by Shilien View Post
              I use this to figure out my mistakes, as only mobile. I found it not so far ago, to my shame.)) Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20190712_003209.jpg Views:	0 Size:	53.5 KB ID:	141145
              Hmm. I don't have one of them. Running a Y7. Installed an app (but not the one you have).

Comment

Due to initial reports of the crafting challenges being 'bugged,' I delayed doing the higher level stuff until more information became available. After watching your video, I finally got around to making a legendary weapon to fulfill the challenge requirement "Craft 5 set items..." In your video, you crafted an 'Ill Will' pistol for your BH, and got credit for it. I made a 'Blackguard's Assault' mace for my Lvl 70 Warrior but got no credit! I did get lucky with it coming out Lvl 71, plus a socket, but for the high cost of mats, it's frustrating to not get any Season XP. Maybe someone who has successfully crafted warrior weapon sets can chime in?

(BTW, I'm not mad at you, Fendy, just the lack of official response/transparency. It clearly worked properly for you, as well as others who reported success.)

Comment

Originally posted by ScabbyNuisance View Post
                  Maybe someone who has successfully crafted warrior weapon sets can chime in?
                  Did you update to the latest v1.4.13 yet? people said they have success with this... maybe this version fixed this bug in the various bug fixing notes... :-/

EDIT: As of now only Amazon still not updated with this version yet...
                  GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

Thank you for your quick reply; I just updated about an hour ago from the Play Store. I will need to do a bit of farming before trying again, but will report back (I won't be able to play much for the next week, so it will be awhile). Were you on 1.4.13 when you made your video? I know you are on PC, too, so maybe that's another possible variable?

Thanks for your help, and for all your great videos!

Comment

Were you on 1.4.13 when you made your video? I know you are on PC, too, so maybe that's another possible variable?
                      I was using v1.4.11 when I made the video... and some people said that only people using a PC having this problem since mobile users have success with any set crafted... I didn't encounter this problem so far... so I'm not sure since I'm using Bluestacks emulator... it's on a PC but it's considered as an Android mobile platform... LOL...

Thanks for your help, and for all your great videos!
                      You're welcome... glad it can help...

PS: you can skip the crafting part and still finish the season level 20 by playing the game and killing mobs for the XP... it's just that you won't get the milestone completed status if you did that... there's no rewards for completing that milestone other than getting some XP from it...
                      GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

ScabbyNuisance you just download a screen recorder app from the google play store, i recommend MNML screen recorder to get used to things, and then AZ recorder when ur more serious hope this helps
                        TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                        -mobile play only-
                        bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 115
                        mage ELR- Shadowiiix - 111
                        warrior sw- Sabre - trial 135
                        mobile assault build- Xiiift - 123
                        mobile arcanist build- Shadowiiix - trial 133

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post
                          ScabbyNuisance you just download a screen recorder app from the google play store, i recommend MNML screen recorder to get used to things, and then AZ recorder when ur more serious hope this helps
                          Which one lets you make the tiniest of videos?

Comment

I got Ez ScreenCorder, haven't tried it yet. Had good reviews. Any comments?

Comment

I crafted a level 70 legendary Igneus and Glacies, but didn't give me credit for set item. Malice and Ill Will did give me credit though. I haven't tried crafting any warrior's weapons yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X