Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get season XP and complete the seasonal event... (TUTORIAL)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I just watched the video and BOY am I confused!! Can you please explain how you get such huge XP numbers?? 975K, 1.4M, etc. etc. How is that possible? Even when I'm running full XP gear and a 200 booster I can't come close to those numbers. And if you're getting that kind of XP by killing one mob, what is the point of a goal that only rewards 300 xp?? I'm sorry for being clueless but I don't understand this at all. Help me understand.
    Thanks

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Invector View Post
      I just watched the video and BOY am I confused!! Can you please explain how you get such huge XP numbers?? 975K, 1.4M, etc. etc. How is that possible? Even when I'm running full XP gear and a 200 booster I can't come close to those numbers. And if you're getting that kind of XP by killing one mob, what is the point of a goal that only rewards 300 xp?? I'm sorry for being clueless but I don't understand this at all. Help me understand.
      Thanks
      I think you're probably seeing the damage numbers above the mobs. The Season xp numbers are in blue, and are much, much smaller, like what you are getting.

      Also, does anyone know if the boosters work on Seasonal xp, or if they only boost 'regular' xp? I've been assuming it's both, but idk?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

        Did you update to the latest v1.4.13 yet? people said they have success with this... maybe this version fixed this bug in the various bug fixing notes... :-/
        Just wanted to report back that I've now crafted a legendary Igneus staff, got a level 71 (w/ socket!), but again no Season milestone credit.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Invector View Post
          I just watched the video and BOY am I confused!! Can you please explain how you get such huge XP numbers?? 975K, 1.4M, etc. etc. How is that possible?
          Those are the numbers for the damage, not for the XP... the numbers for the XP are blue and it pops up above the hero's head like in the picture below... and you'll get 20 sxp for normal mobs and 100 sxp for elite mobs in TL100...

          Click image for larger version

Name:	112sxp.png
Views:	88
Size:	198.7 KB
ID:	141789

          Originally posted by Invector View Post
          what is the point of a goal that only rewards 300 xp??
          you can skip the milestones XP and just play the game and kill mobs to get the XP to complete the season level 20 for the rewards...
          GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

          See my endgame heroes build...
          How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
          Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
          New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
          Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
          Watch my YouTube Eternium playlists or make a video request here...

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by ScabbyNuisance View Post

            Just wanted to report back that I've now crafted a legendary Igneus staff, got a level 71 (w/ socket!), but again no Season milestone credit.
            you can skip the milestones XP and just play the game and kill mobs to get the XP to complete the season level 20 for the rewards...
            GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

            See my endgame heroes build...
            How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
            Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
            New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
            Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
            Watch my YouTube Eternium playlists or make a video request here...

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post
              ScabbyNuisance you just download a screen recorder app from the google play store, i recommend MNML screen recorder to get used to things, and then AZ recorder when ur more serious hope this helps
              Hey Mr. Shadow, thanks for the recommendations, but I think you meant it for someone else? I'll give it a try sometime, but my garbage Kindle tablet will probably have a seizure, lol! Plus if I ever post a gameplay video, it'll be to show teh noobz "what not to do"!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by mousse View Post
                I crafted a level 70 legendary Igneus and Glacies, but didn't give me credit for set item. Malice and Ill Will did give me credit though. I haven't tried crafting any warrior's weapons yet.
                Hmmm, maybe it IS more 'mage-hate' from the devs... Are you on mobile or pc?
                Last edited by ScabbyNuisance; 07-16-2019, 07:33 PM.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

                  you can skip the milestones XP and just play the game and kill mobs to get the XP to complete the season level 20 for the rewards...
                  Sorry, the part of my message where I wrote, "but like you said, it's no big deal because there's plenty of time to get the rewards w/o the milestones" got cut off . Thanks for your help!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Yttrill View Post
                    I got Ez ScreenCorder, haven't tried it yet. Had good reviews. Any comments?
                    nvr tried Ez, but you will want to set the recorder app to allow it to draw over other apps.. it will prompt you to do this and send you to the settings of you just attempt to record... make sure you do a short test video first, and also as Reymon mentioned, depending on ur phone, you may need a recorder that can adjust from auto rotation to landscape mode only, if ur phone is recording in a tiny, micro aspect ratio (and yes btw Reymon, i did finally figure it out ) so will have some full aspect ratio, crystal clear (this time lol) razer gameplay vids comin soon FendyBt2
                    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                    bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
                    bh assault- Xiiift - 130
                    warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
                    mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
                    bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

                      nvr tried Ez, but you will want to set the recorder app to allow it to draw over other apps.. it will prompt you to do this and send you to the settings of you just attempt to record... make sure you do a short test video first, and also as Reymon mentioned, depending on ur phone, you may need a recorder that can adjust from auto rotation to landscape mode only, if ur phone is recording in a tiny, micro aspect ratio (and yes btw Reymon, i did finally figure it out ) so will have some full aspect ratio, crystal clear (this time lol) razer gameplay vids comin soon FendyBt2
                      Yay!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

                        Those are the numbers for the damage, not for the XP... the numbers for the XP are blue and it pops up above the hero's head like in the picture below... and you'll get 20 sxp for normal mobs and 100 sxp for elite mobs in TL100...

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	112sxp.png
Views:	88
Size:	198.7 KB
ID:	141789



                        you can skip the milestones XP and just play the game and kill mobs to get the XP to complete the season level 20 for the rewards...
                        Thanks to you and scabby for explaining that. Perhaps I've not got something checked in settings, but I don't see those damage numbers; all I see is the xp.
                        Thanks again.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Invector View Post

                          Thanks to you and scabby for explaining that. Perhaps I've not got something checked in settings, but I don't see those damage numbers; all I see is the xp.
                          Thanks again.
                          Under Settings (the 'gear'/'cog' icon on left) >> 'Gameplay Settings' tick the box for 'Floating Numbers.' In my game (Android), the damage number and season xp are both toggled on/off together, and the damage numbers are much larger (green & yellow, I think?). Maybe just toggling it will fix it if it's not showing properly for you.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X