X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shade Glow
    started a topic How I Crafted a Level 75 Celestial Weapon

How I Crafted a Level 75 Celestial Weapon

The Master Crafter perk provides a chance to craft an item which is higher than the crafting max limit. Since I knew it would take many attempts to craft this weapon, I decided to roll a junk stat which I then re-rolled with gems after I got the level 75 version. This method helped cut the cost of crafting materials. When you upgrade to Celestial, all the stats are pushed up to near max value, so you don't need to roll any high stat values on the item you're crafting prior to upgrading.

You can get Celestial Essences as drops from chests in story mode. They are pretty rare, so it helps to have maxed out your crafting mastery. The Scrounger perk gives you an increased chance to find Celestial Essences by 25% when maxed out. (This has been changed in patch 1.4.13. It seems Celestial Essences have had their drop rate significantly reduced, or they have been removed from drop tables entirely.)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Shade Glow; 07-13-2019, 02:50 AM.

• Shade Glow
    replied
    Originally posted by ayora View Post
    No wonder I couldn't find any haha...

Is there any other way to get them now then?
    You can get them by salvaging Celestial equipment.

Leave a comment:

• ayora
    replied
    No wonder I couldn't find any haha...

Is there any other way to get them now then?

Leave a comment:

• Shade Glow
    replied
    Originally posted by ayora View Post
    For celestial essence drops, did the patch remove drops from locked treasure chests in story mode?
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• ayora
    replied
    For celestial essence drops, did the patch remove drops from locked treasure chests in story mode?

Leave a comment:

• Cyraph
    replied
    It seems like you can't get an IM with values below 90AR now, which is a very nice change.

I may be wrong with my assumption and ask for a disproof that there are still IM with AR below 90 dropping or craftable.

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    replied
    Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post

Any way you can think to obtain an Integralas Mantle will yield the new version with 20% max.
    That explains why I haven't been able to get anything better than 20%. The best I could do was an L72 with 20% at 95AR.
    I have 2 L70s with 25-30% at or above 95AR which I got or made before 1.4.11. Guess I'll be hanging on to those for a while.
    Last edited by RockDoc; 07-25-2019, 05:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Garlic
    replied
    Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post

I don't know if it has been announced yet. I discovered the change on my own. I first noticed it when I opened a Celestial Cube to create an Integralas Mantle. I then went into the crafting menu, and queued up an Integralas Mantle. I didn't actually craft the mantle; Instead, I viewed the result preview. Each time you select a different stat on the crafting page, the unique item bonus values would be re-rolled in the result preview. Go ahead and give it a try. Keep in mind, the results preview and the actual results will not be the same if you decide to actually craft the item.
    Yup, I tried doing this on some previous ANB. Waited, a long time, for the preview to show max values, clicked on craft but a different result came out. So IM was still gambled RNG for CBoxes let alone crafted ones. Won't be crafting one anytime soon.

Leave a comment:

• Shade Glow
    replied
    Originally posted by Arawn View Post
    Was this from discord? I can't find it in any of the release notes here. I'm sure it's in here somewhere, I just haven't found it...
    I don't know if it has been announced yet. I discovered the change on my own. I first noticed it when I opened a Celestial Cube to create an Integralas Mantle. I then went into the crafting menu, and queued up an Integralas Mantle. I didn't actually craft the mantle; Instead, I viewed the result preview. Each time you select a different stat on the crafting page, the unique item bonus values would be re-rolled in the result preview. Go ahead and give it a try. Keep in mind, the results preview and the actual results will not be the same if you decide to actually craft the item.

Leave a comment:

• Arawn
    replied
    Was this from discord? I can't find it in any of the release notes here. I'm sure it's in here somewhere, I just haven't found it...

Leave a comment:

• Shade Glow
    replied
    Is that just for crafting or for drops as well? IM is only 20% chance max now??
    Any way you can think to obtain an Integralas Mantle will yield the new version with 20% max.

Leave a comment:

• Arawn
    replied
    Is that just for crafting or for drops as well? IM is only 20% chance max now??

Leave a comment:

• Shade Glow
    replied
    I've made an IM with 29% chance for 96 AR, but I have yet to replicate anything like that.

Are the item stats really random? Has anyone noticed a pattern when crafting?
    The maximum values for the unique item bonus on Integralas Mantle have been adjusted to 20% chance and 100 AR in version 1.4.11.

Leave a comment:

• Arawn
    replied
    I've made an IM with 29% chance for 96 AR, but I have yet to replicate anything like that.

Are the item stats really random? Has anyone noticed a pattern when crafting?

Leave a comment:

• drivix
    replied
    É realmente não irei fazer nenhum item desses já que não gasto dinheiro de verde com isso, mal consigo crafitar um item imagina 20x ou mais ....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X