Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Craft a Level 75 Celestial Weapon

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    That's dedi-f-in-cation right there. No wonder you got the first 75 weapon crafted. Lol.
    KEFI BIPI VIMI 8073
    Garlic - TL100 Looter/Salvager/Crafter
    Playing exclusively for fun

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post

      Please note that I have updated my original post regarding the drop rates of Celestial Essences.

      The most efficient way to max out your crafting mastery level is to craft level 5 green armor. This provides a very reasonable ratio of material cost to XP gained per craft. You will need to craft thousands of pieces of armor, so put a good movie on while you do it. Keep in mind that excess crafted items will be sent to you via mail if you don't have enough space in your inventory. Considering that there isn't currently a way to collect multiple items from separate mail messages, you'll want to try to avoid having many crafted items land in your mail box.

      The rough total gold cost of reaching level 50 using this method is about 5 million gold. I recommend using lesser water essences, because they are the most abundant type of essence. It's a good idea to empty your inventory before you begin. Each time you fill up your inventory with level 5 crafted armor, salvage all of it and get right back to crafting. Once you get a rhythm going, it should take about 6-8 hours to finish the job, if I recall correctly. I recommend breaking it up into 1 or 2 hour sessions.
      Lol, I barely had patience to do it by L20 Rares (did it eventually), L5 green would be my worst nightmare

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Terranisaur View Post
        I'm still using a mage to farm gold, but I'm thinking about switching to BH. The thing is every time I try to switch to BH I don't actually do the runs any faster. What do you think? Is assault faster with the right abilities and gear?
        Considering that Bounty Hunter can push movement speed higher than any other class, and they have access to stealth, they are my top choice for farming gold and gemstones as well as 5 star story completion.

        The best way to build a BH farmer, since you're close to 2k champion level, is to forgo ability rate and focus on auto attack damage. This means you should equip a Carnival Cape, 2 pieces of Havoc gear (Gloves and Head for the unique bonuses they provide) and 4 pieces of Assault gear for the auto attack and movement speed bonuses. Prioritize critical damage, critical rating, and haste. Every piece of gear, including jewelry, should have gold find. I find it's best to try for around 600k toughness, and about 110k recovery.

        45 Second Morgenheim Farm
        Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
        ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

        For a list of guides I've created, click here

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post

          Please note that I have updated my original post regarding the drop rates of Celestial Essences.

          The most efficient way to max out your crafting mastery level is to craft level 5 green armor. This provides a very reasonable ratio of material cost to XP gained per craft. You will need to craft thousands of pieces of armor, so put a good movie on while you do it. Keep in mind that excess crafted items will be sent to you via mail if you don't have enough space in your inventory. Considering that there isn't currently a way to collect multiple items from separate mail messages, you'll want to try to avoid having many crafted items land in your mail box.

          The rough total gold cost of reaching level 50 using this method is about 5 million gold. I recommend using lesser water essences, because they are the most abundant type of essence. It's a good idea to empty your inventory before you begin. Each time you fill up your inventory with level 5 crafted armor, salvage all of it and get right back to crafting. Once you get a rhythm going, it should take about 6-8 hours to finish the job, if I recall correctly. I recommend breaking it up into 1 or 2 hour sessions.
          So level 5 normal green armor with dodge or something using lesser water? It's giving me 9xp per craft.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Donaldo View Post

            So level 5 normal green armor with dodge or something using lesser water? It's giving me 9xp per craft.
            It will give you 9-10 XP per craft, and it cost 1 lesser essence per craft. The higher the level/rarity, the more essences, gold and base materials per XP you will have to spend, but the faster you will level up. Level 5 is the highest you can go before 2 lesser essences are required. Level 14 is the highest you can go before 3 are required. I can't verify the XP gains for crafting any longer, because my crafting is already maxed out, but you can check it out in-game, and find a level/rarity which works for you, if you don't mind spending more materials and gold per XP.
            Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
            ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

            For a list of guides I've created, click here

            Comment


            • #21
              É realmente não irei fazer nenhum item desses já que não gasto dinheiro de verde com isso, mal consigo crafitar um item imagina 20x ou mais ....
              Add lá! .::.Drivix.::.
              YIFI RUQO LANA 2565

              Comment


              • #22
                I've made an IM with 29% chance for 96 AR, but I have yet to replicate anything like that.

                Are the item stats really random? Has anyone noticed a pattern when crafting?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Arawn View Post
                  I've made an IM with 29% chance for 96 AR, but I have yet to replicate anything like that.

                  Are the item stats really random? Has anyone noticed a pattern when crafting?
                  The maximum values for the unique item bonus on Integralas Mantle have been adjusted to 20% chance and 100 AR in version 1.4.11.
                  Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
                  ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

                  For a list of guides I've created, click here

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Is that just for crafting or for drops as well? IM is only 20% chance max now??

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Arawn View Post
                      Is that just for crafting or for drops as well? IM is only 20% chance max now??
                      Any way you can think to obtain an Integralas Mantle will yield the new version with 20% max.
                      Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
                      ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

                      For a list of guides I've created, click here

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Was this from discord? I can't find it in any of the release notes here. I'm sure it's in here somewhere, I just haven't found it...

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Arawn View Post
                          Was this from discord? I can't find it in any of the release notes here. I'm sure it's in here somewhere, I just haven't found it...
                          I don't know if it has been announced yet. I discovered the change on my own. I first noticed it when I opened a Celestial Cube to create an Integralas Mantle. I then went into the crafting menu, and queued up an Integralas Mantle. I didn't actually craft the mantle; Instead, I viewed the result preview. Each time you select a different stat on the crafting page, the unique item bonus values would be re-rolled in the result preview. Go ahead and give it a try. Keep in mind, the results preview and the actual results will not be the same if you decide to actually craft the item.
                          Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
                          ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

                          For a list of guides I've created, click here

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post

                            I don't know if it has been announced yet. I discovered the change on my own. I first noticed it when I opened a Celestial Cube to create an Integralas Mantle. I then went into the crafting menu, and queued up an Integralas Mantle. I didn't actually craft the mantle; Instead, I viewed the result preview. Each time you select a different stat on the crafting page, the unique item bonus values would be re-rolled in the result preview. Go ahead and give it a try. Keep in mind, the results preview and the actual results will not be the same if you decide to actually craft the item.
                            Yup, I tried doing this on some previous ANB. Waited, a long time, for the preview to show max values, clicked on craft but a different result came out. So IM was still gambled RNG for CBoxes let alone crafted ones. Won't be crafting one anytime soon.
                            KEFI BIPI VIMI 8073
                            Garlic - TL100 Looter/Salvager/Crafter
                            Playing exclusively for fun

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post

                              Any way you can think to obtain an Integralas Mantle will yield the new version with 20% max.
                              That explains why I haven't been able to get anything better than 20%. The best I could do was an L72 with 20% at 95AR.
                              I have 2 L70s with 25-30% at or above 95AR which I got or made before 1.4.11. Guess I'll be hanging on to those for a while.
                              Last edited by RockDoc; 07-25-2019, 05:51 AM.
                              Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
                              Ravenstar - BH (Stalker), T115+
                              Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
                              Greystone - BH (Assault, Au miner), T100+
                              Rageon - Warrior (Jugg, Exp miner), T115+
                              Rageon - Warrior, T75

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                It seems like you can't get an IM with values below 90AR now, which is a very nice change.

                                I may be wrong with my assumption and ask for a disproof that there are still IM with AR below 90 dropping or craftable.
                                Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

                                Bronze2: #62 Warrior (Dekay) TL118
                                Silver2: #33 Mage (Nancy) TL129
                                Gold2: #20 Mage (Nancy) TL131

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X