• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Superb mastery crafting info topic

I would start upgradin my level 40 MC proper

Shade Glow thanks
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 08-26-2019, 03:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Shade Glow
    replied
    Originally posted by ayora View Post
    No wonder I couldn't find any haha...

Is there any other way to get them now then?
    You can get them by salvaging Celestial equipment.

Leave a comment:

• ayora
    replied
    No wonder I couldn't find any haha...

Is there any other way to get them now then?

Leave a comment:

• Shade Glow
    replied
    Originally posted by ayora View Post
    For celestial essence drops, did the patch remove drops from locked treasure chests in story mode?
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• ayora
    replied
    For celestial essence drops, did the patch remove drops from locked treasure chests in story mode?

Leave a comment:

• Cyraph
    replied
    It seems like you can't get an IM with values below 90AR now, which is a very nice change.

I may be wrong with my assumption and ask for a disproof that there are still IM with AR below 90 dropping or craftable.

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    replied
    Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post

Any way you can think to obtain an Integralas Mantle will yield the new version with 20% max.
    That explains why I haven't been able to get anything better than 20%. The best I could do was an L72 with 20% at 95AR.
    I have 2 L70s with 25-30% at or above 95AR which I got or made before 1.4.11. Guess I'll be hanging on to those for a while.
    Last edited by RockDoc; 07-25-2019, 05:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Garlic
    replied
    Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post

I don't know if it has been announced yet. I discovered the change on my own. I first noticed it when I opened a Celestial Cube to create an Integralas Mantle. I then went into the crafting menu, and queued up an Integralas Mantle. I didn't actually craft the mantle; Instead, I viewed the result preview. Each time you select a different stat on the crafting page, the unique item bonus values would be re-rolled in the result preview. Go ahead and give it a try. Keep in mind, the results preview and the actual results will not be the same if you decide to actually craft the item.
    Yup, I tried doing this on some previous ANB. Waited, a long time, for the preview to show max values, clicked on craft but a different result came out. So IM was still gambled RNG for CBoxes let alone crafted ones. Won't be crafting one anytime soon.

Leave a comment:

• Shade Glow
    replied
    Originally posted by Arawn View Post
    Was this from discord? I can't find it in any of the release notes here. I'm sure it's in here somewhere, I just haven't found it...
    I don't know if it has been announced yet. I discovered the change on my own. I first noticed it when I opened a Celestial Cube to create an Integralas Mantle. I then went into the crafting menu, and queued up an Integralas Mantle. I didn't actually craft the mantle; Instead, I viewed the result preview. Each time you select a different stat on the crafting page, the unique item bonus values would be re-rolled in the result preview. Go ahead and give it a try. Keep in mind, the results preview and the actual results will not be the same if you decide to actually craft the item.

Leave a comment:

• Arawn
    replied
    Was this from discord? I can't find it in any of the release notes here. I'm sure it's in here somewhere, I just haven't found it...

Leave a comment:

• Shade Glow
    replied
    Is that just for crafting or for drops as well? IM is only 20% chance max now??
    Any way you can think to obtain an Integralas Mantle will yield the new version with 20% max.

Leave a comment:

• Arawn
    replied
    Is that just for crafting or for drops as well? IM is only 20% chance max now??

Leave a comment:

• Shade Glow
    replied
    I've made an IM with 29% chance for 96 AR, but I have yet to replicate anything like that.

Are the item stats really random? Has anyone noticed a pattern when crafting?
    The maximum values for the unique item bonus on Integralas Mantle have been adjusted to 20% chance and 100 AR in version 1.4.11.

Leave a comment:

• Arawn
    replied
    I've made an IM with 29% chance for 96 AR, but I have yet to replicate anything like that.

Are the item stats really random? Has anyone noticed a pattern when crafting?

Leave a comment:

• drivix
    replied
    É realmente não irei fazer nenhum item desses já que não gasto dinheiro de verde com isso, mal consigo crafitar um item imagina 20x ou mais ....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X