How to Quickly Farm Level 72 Unique Capes from Gem-Locked Chests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Quickly Farm Level 72 Unique Capes from Gem-Locked Chests

In this video, I'll show you how you can easily acquire a level 72 legendary unique cape for a reasonable gem cost in about 3-10 minutes.I'll also provide a few tips which you might find useful in ANB events.

Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
    ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

For a list of guides I've created, click here

You are a genius Shade Glow

Thank you
    Honest playin with Low end Pc &

crappy Laptop (Inspiron 1464 core i3 m 330 2.13 GHZ)

4096RAM (2267used) Graphic (Core i3) :

Direct X12 (Window 10 Pro 1903) Latest Version?

The Best Updated at the moment (LOW END SMOOTH GAMING!!)

DW Trial 124 in 9:01 min (not bad)

Comment

Thanks Shade, good tips in that video.

Comment

Sorry for a newbie question, does this trick works on Normal story mode
        I've tried it for like half an hour on Normal mode albeit at a slower pace but no luck seeing any cape that u mentioned
        ​​​
        Edited: I'm at CL 190 but yet to complete heroic story mode
        Last edited by Quickiee; 07-24-2019, 12:58 AM.

Comment

I used this trick with my ANB toon, it took me 20 minutes to loot this fine IM, shown here after reforging for XP:

Click image for larger version

Name:	D851E186-6F39-44CD-95CC-BE6AF910AC76.jpeg
Views:	595
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	147933

Cost was 125 gems plus 90 gems for reforging. I was pretty happy about it, ty for the trick!
          Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen)

Comment

Originally posted by Quickiee View Post
            Sorry for a newbie question, does this trick works on Normal story mode
            I've tried it for like half an hour on Normal mode albeit at a slower pace but no luck seeing any cape that u mentioned
            ​​​
            Edited: I'm at CL 190 but yet to complete heroic story mode
            From what I've seen, no. You need to be at least farming heroic mode, on normal the items aren't guaranteed to even be level 70 let alone 72.
            Arcanist mage: Fabi, TL 143 9:51
            Regalia mage: Wagstaffer , TL 142 9:26
            Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
            Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

Yeah that's the way I got my IM on ANB too, was quite lucky thought as it costed me 2 visits to the village and the chest was some 90+ gems, and then 20 gems to reforge stat I wasn't happy with.
              And I have never get my ANB toon any higher then 1st act on normal, so yeah Marcus Village on Normal will do the trick as these chests seems to be character level dependant - so you need to be 70.
              Last edited by Triggus; 08-30-2019, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post
                From what I've seen, no. You need to be at least farming heroic mode, on normal the items aren't guaranteed to even be level 70 let alone 72.
                I think you just need to have unlocked heroic mode. My ex-ANB warrior was being offered L67 items in Marcus' village until I had completed the final screen in Act 4. After that, even in normal mode, my warrior was offered L72 items.

I spent some time trying this out last night. On normal difficulty, I checked 100 locked chests each with BH, Mage and Warrior. Each 100 took up about 10 mins of a 50% currency booster, so about 6 seconds per attempt though I was a bit slower with warrior.

The BH was offered a legendary IM on the third go (wow) but it had a poor selection of stats, eg deflect, armor, and life regen. It did have xp which was nice. The BH was also offered 2 carnaval capes, though one was epic level.
                The mage was offered an epic IM on 46th attempt.
                The warrior was not offered any unique capes, but was offered 2 Elbans sceptre and 2 Diedre's resolve.
                They might have different drop tables because the BH was not offered shields and the warriror was offered the most shields (9).
                I didn't count the ratio but it seemed like about 1/3 of the items were epics.

Comment

I've noticed that the items in the chest are 2 levels higher than the mobs. In normal, before finishing Act IV, the mobs top out at level 65, so the items in the chest are level 67. Finish Act IV and you can change the mob level to 70 and the items in the locked chests will be level 72.

Comment

Originally posted by mousse View Post
                    I've noticed that the items in the chest are 2 levels higher than the mobs. In normal, before finishing Act IV, the mobs top out at level 65, so the items in the chest are level 67. Finish Act IV and you can change the mob level to 70 and the items in the locked chests will be level 72.
                    Oo good observation, thanks. I just tried reducing the mob level in normal mode and looks like you're right. Pity we can't increase the mob level above 70

Comment

Originally posted by Triggus View Post
                      Yeah that's the way I got my IM on ANB too, was quite lucky thought as it costed me 2 visits to the village and the chest was some 90+ gems, and then 20 gems to reforge stat I wasn't happy with.
                      Yeah that's a good amount of luck here!

And I have never get my ANB toon any higher then 1st act on normal, so yeah Marcus Village on Normal will do the trick as these chests seems to be character level dependant - so you need to be 70.
                      Same for me. I ran Marcus' Village as soon as I reached 70, and at that time had still to unlock map 5 on normal.

Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen)

Comment

I believe in AnB mobs are always the same level as your hero? I didn't notice any change in Bronze#3, and I'm pretty sure I found lots of L72 garbage. Only went as far as halfway through Levania.

Comment

Originally posted by mousse View Post
                          ​​​​
                          Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
                          I believe in AnB mobs are always the same level as your hero? I didn't notice any change in Bronze#3, and I'm pretty sure I found lots of L72 garbage. Only went as far as halfway through Levania.
                          I wonder if beating story mode on normal difficulty with a non event character prior to the ANB event will have any effect on the enemy levels in normal difficulty during the event.
                          Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
                          ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

For a list of guides I've created, click here

Comment

This is my Bronze#3 Hero. Look what it says on the map page. Also, luckily, the one item I had saved for Grey Ribbon Challenge

Name:	vivi 1.jpg
Views:	513
Size:	148.8 KB
ID:	148001

Name:	vivi2.png
Views:	497
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	148002

Name:	vivi3.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	164.4 KB
ID:	148003

Comment

Good advice!
                              also just fyi, mobile also puts you in a random starting spot when you get to the higher levels and play a scene past the 6th time!

Comment

Working...
                              X