Optimizing my mage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optimizing my mage

There has to be some helpful person out there that would be willing to take a look at my Mage and help with ideas for improving....using what gemstones etc. I have hit a wall at TL121 I have no celestial items and pretty much all my gear is farmed. I an lvl 50 crafter but have not had any luck crafting a decent piece yet. Character name is the same Helopilot

Easiest way is to simply post screeshots of your items and detailed stats here, and note down anything that you're having difficulties with.

Most here are quite willing to help, once needed info are provided, don't make them go looking for info - help them help you
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

I can kill the boss in 121 but can’t get it done in time. Here are my items.

Comment

This may help as well. I appreciate any input

Comment

I would say you have a lot of toughness. Try to drop as much as you can in favor of damage. Your CR and CD are a tad low, getting those up instead of toughness should help. Your gear is pretty good though, I'd say keep practicing pulling many enemies at the same time and timing all of your abilities just right.
          Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
          Teran - CL2000

Comment

You can consider dropping one stat of LoH, also you have way too much toughness/Vit. Try dropping several Vit stats. You should be able to survive well with 200k toughness. You lack 4 CD stats on your equipments. Try to roll CD on them, or if you can't then look for other equips to replace yours. You should aim for 1200% CD and above.
            Last edited by Sanctum; 07-18-2019, 04:34 AM.
            Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
            Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Which skills do you use?
              How do you play your trials? Pulling to few packs?
              Please show a picture of your damage done after your trial is cleared.

Two times deflect and one exp should be substituted as well, but I guess you already figured that.
              Last edited by Cyraph; 07-18-2019, 06:56 AM.
              Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

Silver2: #33 Mage (Nancy) TL129
              Gold2: #20 Mage (Nancy) TL131
              Bronze3: #1 BH (Nancy) TL143
              Season1: #7 Warrior (Dekay) TL153

Comment

Originally posted by Cyraph View Post
                Which skills do you use?
                How do you play your trials? Pulling to few packs?
                Please show a picture of your damage done after your trial is cleared.

Two times deflect and one exp should be substituted as well, but I guess you already figured that.
                Agreed. Deflect rating is not very useful.

Has left the game

Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Thanks for the input everyone..

Comment

Tried taking out 2 vitality and swapped them for CR....I get dead way too easy. LMAO. Perhaps I can't stay on the move enough playing on mobile device.

Comment

You probably have to move around more to avoid the range attacks (projectiles from archers, summoners etc). Those kill you very easily. You also need to keep your Damage Reduction up at all times (4 piece Regalia Set Bonus), which resets when you die.

Has left the game

Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Working...
                      X