Gold Farming Gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Farming Gear

This may already have been covered somewhere but I've not spotted anything in my admittedly cursory search. Sorry if duplicated.

Given the amount of crafting I see on my horizon I realized I need to get very serious about farming mats and gold in particular.

My question is what gear is considered best for this venture. Gear sets, ordinary legendaries or even epics.

It's a given that the stats have to be right so just wondering..... for CL2035 BH.

I prefer an Assault set for Gold farming. For story mode, Scatter Shot does most of the work, so I de-emphasize AR in favor of extra gold.
    ​​​​​​

Comment

For that high CL even green or blue EG Assault set should be enough. Crafting give a chance at 71+ items and those are cheaper to craft.

Comment

Thanks . I crafted a set of blue with gold + 1 on them. Works a treat and a big difference in gold per run in Morg.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaygar View Post
          Thanks . I crafted a set of blue with gold + 1 on them. Works a treat and a big difference in gold per run in Morg.
          Just go ahead and make some pure gold jewelry because you won't need need even half the damage you have to farm morg on normal. I personally have 2800 extra gold with the 200% booster

Comment

Working...
          X