Quick question crafting lv50

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question crafting lv50

So currently I am at crafting lv42, currently I am boring myself to death crafting lv21 rare items. However this has cost me all my cured leather and silk and I only have 11k iron bars left. This isn't enough to finish the last 8 levels by my calculations. Does anyone have a more efficient way of doing this or a less expensive way?

If you have LOTS of essences and gold, you may try crafting mostly enchantments from now on. Especially the more expensive ones like Rune of the Storm or even Celestial orbs provide a large amount of experience but will also quickly deplete your Gold and (Greater) Essences reserves.

Alternatively, you may choose to go the other way around and start crafting low-level greens. This will cost you a lot of time and effort, but very little in crafting mats - unless I'm mistaken, you can craft a level 11 green for a single silk/leather/iron piece and 2-3 lesser essences, but you'll want to double-check this as I'm unable to do so at this time.
    Last edited by MarkHark; 08-01-2019, 06:56 PM.

Comment

MarkHark , thank you for your input.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
        So currently I am at crafting lv42, currently I am boring myself to death crafting lv21 rare items. However this has cost me all my cured leather and silk and I only have 11k iron bars left. This isn't enough to finish the last 8 levels by my calculations. Does anyone have a more efficient way of doing this or a less expensive way?
        A couple of questions.
        What crafting level were you at when you started your current push that got you to lv42? How much silk and leather did you start with? Do you have a warrior as one of your heros?

If you have a warrior 11k iron bars can make at least 2,200 pieces of lv21 rare warrior armor, and with current salvage rate returns, you could probably get another couple hundred pieces on top of that. How many pieces do you think you'll need for the last 8 levels?

With all the crafting you have been doing you should have plenty of essences so you could start to enchant the gear that your heros are using like MarkHark suggested. Or you could start crafting higher level gear that you need or that will be an improvement over something you have. Crafting legendary set pieces that you need now will improve your existing gear and your crafting level. Both enchantment and making new gear will result in better gear and improve your crafting level; and you don't have to wait until you hit CL 50 to take advantage of your improved crafting skills since there is only a few % difference between crafting perks at level 40 and level 50. So there are another couple of options for you.
        Last edited by RockDoc; 08-02-2019, 12:05 AM.
        Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
        Ravenstar - BH (Assault), T100+
        Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
        Greystone - BH (Assault, Au/Xp miner), T100+
        Rageon - Warrior (Jugg), T100+

Comment

I thought I did lvl 19 rares, not sure if 21 is better now after the patch? Honestly I would just farm morgenheim until you get more crafting materials. It should not take that long to get enough materials to get to 43 or 44. Then just mix farming morg with leveling up your crafting. There isn't really anything you are missing - the best way to 50 is to just farm more and stick to making lower level greens or rares. Good luck!
          Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
          Teran - CL2000

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
            ... Does anyone have a more efficient way of doing this or a less expensive way?
            More efficient is a loaded statement with the Crafting system as there is nothing that is efficient with all the involved resources but just most balanced pain of usage. When I pushed my crafting levels I just bit the bullet to get it down with and blew through Greater Essences and Gold.

If my numbers are right crafting from Mastery Level 42 to Mastery Level 50 takes a maximum of 184,240 crafting experience points. The way to do it with minimum usage of silk/leather/iron without using any essences about Lesser Essences and without concern for Gold is Level 6 Rare items. You receive 16 Exp with Level 6 Rare but only pay 1 silk/leather/iron to get it. The Level 21 Rares that you were crafting only get 40 Exp but cost over twice as much per Exp gained in silk/leather/iron but the same cost in Lesser Essences and a third the cost of Gold. Starting from scratch I would have done Level 8 Uncommons to get to Master Level 50 but that boat has sailed. In table form:
            184,240 Crafting Experience Needed
            Item Type Exp Given Quantity Needed Gold Total Silk/Leather/
            Iron Total
            Lesser Essence Total
            Level 21 Rare 40 4,606 2,141,790 23,030 46,060
            Level 6 Rare 16 11,515 2,947,840 11,515 46,060
            Level 8 Uncommon 13 14,173 1,374,781 14,173 28,346
            Another option is to craft Level 5 Epics but then your essence usage goes through the roof. Crafting Level 5 Epic will get you from just starting Mastery Level 42 to Mastery Level 50 using only 4,980 iron bars but will cost you slightly over 3M gold and 29,880 Essences, not Lesser Essences.It is always a trade-off. The less gold and essences spent the more spent on silk/leather/iron. You can get to Mastery Level 50 with the iron you have but will cost you dearly in gold and essences.

You could even go the Legendary route but then your gold and essence usage gets even worse.

Having Mastery Level 50 is nice but is it really worth the cost to push it?

Comment

Craft using the hero you play more. If you mostly play BH and craft (for gaining ML) using warrior, the stash will get empty sooner. BH crafts require more leather, warrior more iron and Mage more cloth. I have never run out of basic material. It's the essence that is always short.

Comment

So, I've been leveling my crafting (at a snail's pace, of course ), and I've been crafting level 19 rares for that. Started at level 37 and now I'm at 45, I think. I don't have enough materials to craft a legendary set gear, but I haven't run out of materials, to craft these rares with, so far(except gold).

Comment

Tin Man , thank you for that very detailed analysis and associated cost. The only reason I am trying to get my crafting level up is because I want to craft at least one LV75 item. Unlike the top guys 'bots' that have a full set of lv75, I just want one to say I have done it. Thus far I have only done around 150 runs of TL100, had nothing above Lv73 and no set or unique items above lv72. Crafting, I have been even more unlucky, best I have had is lv72. So I am hoping getting my crafting lv50 will give me that 1% chance to get the illusive lv75.

The levels of boredom associated with attaining craft lv50 are surreal at best. Same for gaining the required crafting materials. Once done, I think, in the words of Iron Man, I can finally rest. Maybe take up golf or croquet or even chess full time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
                    184,240 Crafting Experience Needed
                    Item Type Exp Given Quantity Needed Gold Total Silk/Leather/
                    Iron Total
                    Lesser Essence Total
                    Level 21 Rare 40 4,606 2,141,790 23,030 46,060
                    Level 6 Rare 16 11,515 2,947,840 11,515 46,060
                    Level 8 Uncommon 13 14,173 1,374,781 14,173 28,346
                    Cheers, very useful. In your experience are you able to estimate the times these take also?

Comment

Originally posted by Keaven View Post

Cheers, very useful. In your experience are you able to estimate the times these take also?
                      If you can craft 1 item every second, doing it in batches of 56 in rapid sequence, and then salvaging them all at a time, it'll take you about a minute per batch. I am not sure this is doable over long periods though, so I believe 1:30 or even 2 minutes per batch would be a better estimate.
                      For level 6 rares, we are looking at around 205 batches, or somewhere between 3 and a half and 6 and a half hours of continuous labour.

Comment

As a former boss used to say to me, "There are only 25 hours in a day. I expect you to use them all effectively!" :-) ...now is the time.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post

If you can craft 1 item every second, doing it in batches of 56 in rapid sequence, and then salvaging them all at a time, it'll take you about a minute per batch. I am not sure this is doable over long periods though, so I believe 1:30 or even 2 minutes per batch would be a better estimate.
                          For level 6 rares, we are looking at around 205 batches, or somewhere between 3 and a half and 6 and a half hours of continuous labour.
                          Cheers, that is my most important resource :-)

Comment

Right now I'm at crafting lv49. From the beginning, I just unlocked all normal equipment for the 3 classes to Legendary level. From there, I crafted lv 19 rares, until cratf lv ~20, then I started crafting lv21 rares. At lv 42~45 I crafted my Regalia XP set and my Assault gold set, and some enchantments. Yesterday I used one 200% currency booster and got about ~1000 cured leather from morg 47 (plus ~2 mi gold).
                            So, my tip is, craft lv21 rares (or any other lv that you are happy) using the 3 classes (Mage, BH and Warrior), farm gold, then craft. The good thing is that you don't need to care about essences. In fact you will end with much more, so craft using the ones you need more (for me, fire and wind). I just play for obout ~1 hour/day. I hope I could help you. Sorry for the bad english.

Comment

EmiyaED , any help is most appreciated. Up to Lv46 at the moment, reckon I will have lv50 by the end of the week.

Comment

Working...
                              X