Quick question crafting lv50

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tin Man an

Thanks for tip, I might have done just that! Live and learn I guess. Saved there by the fact that crafting COSTS! Then again; What else are you going to spend it on once you've got all your armor set's and some great sword recipes and things at the dealer starts being jokes?

Comment

I have just reached level 50 a few weeks ago using level 19 rare. 4 + 4 Lesser Essences and 4 cured leather. When I did this at 48 peices at a time and using random Essences to level out the losses and after a while I looked at my resources. I actually gained. 48 × 4 Lesser Essences = 196. When I salvaged these, I received 290 to 310 Lesser Essences,. (× 2). The leather would salvage around 100. A loss of 100. Boring? YES!!!!! Worth it? Yes.

Michael Garrison St George 688
      If you have succeed on the first try, then you have learned nothing.
      if you have gained with out effort, then there was no sense of accomplishment or the diet is not working.

Comment

Is 50 the maximum crafting level? Working my way up. Here are my notes from the latest push:

Crafting Level 42 --> 43
        Item: lvl 19 green cloth hood
        Cost to make: 152 gold, 3 silk, 3 lesser essence, time ??
        XP per item: 25 approx.

Results
        Made (and salvaged): 774 items
        Spent: 117,648 gold
        Spent: 760 silk
        Gained: 892 lesser essence
        Gained: 18 essence
        Spent: 12 minutes

After trying different methods, I settled on a TAP/DOUBLE-TAP rhythm, alternating between right and left index fingers. Counting items is too hard! Instead, I try to visualise them appearing in my inventory. Hope this helps.

Comment

Did the same thing you are doing. Double tapped like I was battling Garm or Elban. Made it to crafting level 50 in one weekend, from about level 25. And yes, 50 is max, and if you are crafting only to reach level 50 so you can craft a level 75 piece of gear don't waste your time. Odds of getting a L75 gear piece by crafting is way less than 1%. Others have done the calcs. They all show the same thing. Statistically it is almost impossible to craft an entire L75 gear set. The only way top of LBs got full L75 gears with max stats is that they are CHEATERS, plain and simple. Not players to emulate.
          Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
          Ravenstar - BH (Assault), T100+
          Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
          Greystone - BH (Assault, Au/Xp miner), T100+
          Rageon - Warrior (Jugg), T100+

Comment

RockDoc , completely agree with you, getting a full set of Lv75 items and then getting all the CE's to make them celestial is defo a cheat / exploit. However they still sit there on top of the leaderboard. The thing is, they have even been found out for cheating as someone infiltrated their "guild" and exposed them. They must have friends in high places.

Comment

RockDoc

I'd guess there are some that believe creating lvl 75 armor with a hex editor is crafting... (Grrr)

Comment

They probably feel it is not a cheat and more bending the rules, in my mind they are just utter whoptards.

Comment

Some people firmly believe that any action that puts you on top is ok, regardless of how unethical, immoral or illegal it is. The idea that there are only 2 kinds of people, winners and losers, and that winning is everything propagates this type of miscreant behavior. It is becoming far too common today, with even our leaders showing they have no morals, scruples or ethics.

Comment

I found out through trial and error that crafting a regular uncommon cape took very little silk and one lesser essence and shot me + 80 XP's and only cost around 4500 gold per cape. I've been running through the story line doing each level in heroic through all the stars then doing the same level through all it's stars and after each run thru I usually have enough gold to craft one or two capes. I salvage them afterward too. I've gone from lvl 15 to 18 pretty quickly this way and since I salvaged regularly throughout the game I still have over 1000 units if silk and plenty of lesser essences.
                    Just don't ask me why doing an epic cape is 120XPs when doing an uncommon is 80.

Comment

I was getting +38 XP for rare 19s..

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
                        ...crafting lv21 rare items. However this has cost me all my cured leather and silk and I only have 11k iron bars left.
                        IMHO, you simply waste your resources. I am now at lvl 50 with crafting. And instead of wasting resources, I actually GAINED some. How? Well, with every crafting level your chance of salvaging for double the material increases. In fact, this means, I gained more materials than I actually used crafting. The secret lies in WHAT you craft: I crafted always level 5 uncommon, normal armor. This required just 1 of the very basic crafting material as well as 1 lesser essence. But, with the crafting mastery level, I was able to actually salvage more than I put into. The only thing I "wasted" was gold. And, I intentionally crafted effects that use air or fire essences - that way I was able to raise my essences from around 18k to around 23k each.
                        MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 131
                        Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103
                        Avit, Noob Warrior, TL 101

Comment

Christian Lamine , a number of players have looked at salvage results from crafting and in general you get the best bang for your buck by crafting L21 rares as far as salvage return, exp points gained and time to advance. I was doing what you suggested, level 5 uncommons, but I was only advancing a couple of crafting levels per hour of crafting. When I went to L21 rares my CL rose much more rapidly, plus my resources from salvaging increased a substantial amount over returns from crafting L5s. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Christian Lamine , you say wasted? Well I now have a huge amount of essences, especially as crafting LV21 and then salvaging sometimes gains greater essences. However I made Lv50 by simply craft Celestial Orbs to stem the boredom of crafting lv21 items all the time. Now the real difficult part starts, getting a Lv75 item. Already crafted 20 items and best I got was lv73.

Comment

Also what is IMHO?

Comment

RAFERS102 please let us know if you learn how to craft Lv75 item!

Comment

Working...
                                X