No announcement yet.

Quick question crafting lv50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting to 50 was painful. However getting just one lv75 item was even more so. The resources required are astronomical. Big shout out to the heroes at the top with a fully set of celestial 75's, you rock my world.

Comment

When I finely understood about the master level in crafting I started gold runs just to be able to craft and level up. that person recommended uncommon weapon for 80-83 XP, but I later found uncommon head gear is cheaper in materials and gold but still gets you 80 -83 xp I kept running out of materials with weapons
      I reached master level 50 today and am glad I'm done with that.
      Samsung SM-T850 Android, Win 10 PC (trial)
      Aleshi Mage Trl 119
      Zebe BH Trl 105
      Vikri Mage Trl 110
      Crafting Master 50

Comment

I'm seeing quite a bit of Discord... (Yuk yuk) about gold and XP farming. Not the darn bot type, but hanging extra gold and XPs on almost everything and grinding "high value targets" like Morgenheim to a fine powder. Lvl 50 crafting takes lots and LOTS of gold and lots and lots of salvage and lots and lots of falures that go right from the anvil into the salvage bench.

Happens that my first Lvl 75 ANYTHING turned out to be for my warrior's farming gear:

Click image for larger version

Name:	882019142216.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	149239 Guess I'll really move now!

My mage got a level 74 tunic last week.
        Face it, when your CL630 you can pretty much grind the story line in your skivies so legendary gear is a case of overkill.

After days and days of grinding and crafting...(rinse, repeat) I've got at least LVL 71 gear for both my warrior and mage and even snagged a Lvl 72 IM cape with extra gold from a locked chest (see the thread about snagging IMs from locked chests and be on the look out).

I have to say that dropping the hammer and having that level keep counting upward is what it's all about.

Now excuse me while I go raid the bears for the bucks to do the same with legendary gear. (Without hanging extra gold and XP's on everything, of course)

Comment

Never happend so far. But did get only 2 drops legendary (not 3) from tl105 so I guess that was my regalia boots lvl75. No answers from Devs

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf86PL View Post
            No answers from Devs
            You just posted today. Aside from that, you probably won't get a reply from devs. When you post bugs, they get filed and fixed according to priority. The devs don't have time to read and respond to everyone's bug reports.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102
              Getting to 50 was painful. However getting just one lv75 item was even more so. The resources required are astronomical.
              Indeed, getting lv 50 need lot of time, getting lv 75 set was also painfull. Just today run out all of my greater essences for crafting about 50 but not even 1 of lvl 75 gear crafted, the best I got was lv 74
              ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Christian Lamine View Post

IMHO, you simply waste your resources. I am now at lvl 50 with crafting. And instead of wasting resources, I actually GAINED some. How? Well, with every crafting level your chance of salvaging for double the material increases. In fact, this means, I gained more materials than I actually used crafting. The secret lies in WHAT you craft: I crafted always level 5 uncommon, normal armor. This required just 1 of the very basic crafting material as well as 1 lesser essence. But, with the crafting mastery level, I was able to actually salvage more than I put into. The only thing I "wasted" was gold. And, I intentionally crafted effects that use air or fire essences - that way I was able to raise my essences from around 18k to around 23k each.
                I was crafting level 21 rares, and I also ended up with more essences than I started with, but crafting level 21 rares, you do not get the same return on iron, leather, or silk. Since rotating through all 3 hero classes, I had enough of those materials to push through the final 8-10 levels. Hats off to you for investing all that time crafting commons.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
                  You just posted today. Aside from that, you probably won't get a reply from devs. When you post bugs, they get filed and fixed according to priority. The devs don't have time to read and respond to everyone's bug reports.
                  Why U not a dev?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf86PL View Post
                    Why U not a dev?
                    I work for the publisher, Making Fun. The game is developed by Dream Primer.

Comment

I leveled up a Warrior to 19 just so I could craft using iron bars as my silk was being depleted very rapidly.

It's nice that it's done but I wouldn't mind getting procs for Greater Essences every now and then, that's a really nice bonus when salvaging.

Comment

Working...
                      X