Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garm 129

any suggestions? Warrior defender gear or juggernaut

If you can find a way to post a video of your gear and a run that would be the best way to give you the best feedback possible. If you play on mobile maybe use a second phone to video it
    Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
    Teran - CL2000

Comment

Any good Jugg for SW warrior against Garm?

If yes wat combination? 2 jugg 4 def? etc etc

i also like to know

im familiar with full defender set (at the moment)
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 08-05-2019, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Posting a video is beyond my technical abilities

Comment

Comment

not sure how much time you have remaining when garm is summoned, or what ur abilities are... important, if you use whirlwind or battle rage with sw warrior

when i play trial 129 with defender gear and blackgaurds assault weapons set, i usually just make sure im always in the orange dmg boost circle ( with this setup and proper timing) you should have plenty of AR, haste, and life on hit to keep from dying while in dmg boost circle at all times possible... of course, making them overlap is best, but tricky... your 86% armor is a little low, closer to 90% is better for higher trials with defender... how good is your shield?.. this is most important item for sw warriors
            TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
            bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
            bh assault- Xiiift - 130
            warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
            mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
            bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

Comment

Originally posted by Dlkoning View Post
              any suggestions? Warrior defender gear or juggernaut
              Cleared it with BR+SB+DT (Defender). BA Mace + Encrypted Shield. Try using all 3 charges of SB together. Spam DT like a spirit of crazy dog possessed you.

Comment

Do you feel encrypted shield is better than the matched set, or did you just pickup a really awesome es?

Comment

just my personal experience... but encrypted took me to about trial 132 and then i struggled tremendously with dps around this mark. switching to full blackgaurds assault with battle rage and spamming abilities/potions and apples with proper timing made my dps increased tremendously personally. and my time improved a lot... but without more cp lvls or higher lvl gears, namely weapons, i believe 138 will be the highest trial i will be able to pass with current setup on mobile only... will see what i can do with this setup on pc when i have adapted to mouse play
                  TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                  bh assault- Xiiift - 130

Comment

i have been usin Encrypted shield for quite some time...the result is good

now change to the blackguard set shield..i hv made a grave mistake of accidently salvaging the most precious of my Encrypted shield!!! (only hv 2 not so good Encrypted shield left in stock!!)

luckily it turns out that the Blackguard set (shield) produce good result
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by TheExorcist; 08-05-2019, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Why did you do 250 armor instead of the ability enchantment

Comment

Do you feel encrypted shield is better than the matched set, or did you just pickup a really awesome es?
                        The higher you go , more useful the BA set is. It's usefulness lies in you being hit badly which usually doesn't happen at TL less than 130. I think around 135ish full BA set will help. Still have to try it.

Comment

Dlkoning many thanks...i think i made a mistake by usin 250 armor???

i'm familiar with Encrypted shield (used 250 armor)

when just change to Blackguard shield..i assume its the same

had refer to LB..ooh they used 100 ability instead

have to relinquished the 250 armor then?
                          Last edited by TheExorcist; 08-06-2019, 04:13 AM.

Comment

this is actually correct, although using ability rate enchantment is still helpful, you want as much armor on your shield as possible to maximize dmg output of deadly throw... this means armor for 1 slot, armor gemstone, and armor enchant
                            edit- Humam and Mrkim are not players i would be worried about emulating but to explain why they are using ability rate now instead is because they have sacrificed much points to add in additional block rating... this may only be possible with ther +2300 cp lvl (that is a story itself lol) not sure yet... but they are prioritizing block rating, and thus need as much extra AR as possible...

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190805_211717.jpg Views:	0 Size:	122.3 KB ID:	144107
                            Last edited by 13ft shadow; 08-06-2019, 04:27 AM.
                            TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                            bh assault- Xiiift - 130

Comment

I see about the armor. I will tweak mine to see if it helps

Comment

Working...
                              X