Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANB and celestial items

Hi all!

Will celestial boxes opened during the event still revert back to boxes even when the hero gets kept?

Best
    Chris
    MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 131
    Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103
    Avit, Noob Warrior, TL 101

Yes, unless there is a bug.

Comment

Thanks! :-)
      MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103

Comment

Will this be the ANB where we will be getting level 70+ Celestials? Or are these still level 70s?

Comment

I used both CBoxes on my event hero as weapons, and they both turned out to be lvl 70
          MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103

Comment

Originally posted by Seiji Hoshino View Post
            Will this be the ANB where we will be getting level 70+ Celestials? Or are these still level 70s?
            The developers previously stated with the rollout of the new 70+ gear that the Bronze Event would have 70-71 Celestials but no one has reported receiving a level 71 Celestial so far. The comment from the developers was made in the 1.4.11 release notes thread and is post #42 here:

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...se-notes/page3

So, either there is a bug and there isn't a level 71 celestial to be had right now or the level 71 Celestials are determined by RNG. Either explanation is likely unsatisfying to the players participating in this ANB specifically to acquire Celestials, which includes myself.

There general call out continues. If anyone has seen a level 71 Celestial being granted by this Bronze ANB we ask that you share your experience with the community as a whole so that we may better understand this new process.

Thanks everyone for chiming in.

Comment

The text of the post you referenced (emphasis mine):

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer)
              Don't worry. Existing celestial cubes are able to create level 70 items. Celestial cubes of higher quality can be obtained from new events (Bronze: 70 - 71, Silver 72-73, Gold 74-75)
              There's a lot riding on that three letter word, "can," but the "don't worry" reassurance strongly implies that the C-boxes will produce 70+ items, and not just that there will be a very low RNG chance, IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by ScabbyNuisance View Post
                The text of the post you referenced (emphasis mine):

There's a lot riding on that three letter word, "can," but the "don't worry" reassurance strongly implies that the C-boxes will produce 70+ items, and not just that there will be a very low RNG chance, IMHO.
                I am going to out out on a limb here and say that if it is solely up to RNG and the chance is something like 1% that many players that place value on Celestials will be turned off.

Worse, I am going to open up an even bigger can of worms here, what if getting a 72-73 during Silver were purely up to RNG? Gold?

I am sure that I am not alone in expecting to be able to receive a singular level 71 Celestial cube during this event. Honestly? If there isn't a dedicated Level 71 Celestial Cube why even tease us like that? Just leave it at all Celestial Cubes are level 70. If you want anything higher than level 70 than you have to salvage for the Celestial Essences and use three of those to transform that unicorn Level 75 Legendary Piece that you have.

I don't know which explanation that I would prefer to see. A bug or a massive tease. Neither would sit well with the way things have been going since Friday.

Another can of worms that I am going to open up here. I am pretty sure that Travis, whose assistance is greatly appreciated, operates out of California which would be GMT -7 right now due to daylight savings. Does anyone know from what timezone the developers operate? In the ANB Bronze 2 Final Leaderboards thread (https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/th...l-leaderboards) in post #12 Adrian (Developer) said:

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer)
                Damn, how the mighty have fallen. We used to have the best internet in Europe
                Which implies Europe which also implies that ANB was rolled out after normal work hours depending on where they are located. I am just curious whether this all popped up before or after everybody went home for the weekend.

Comment

My understanding is they are in Romania. Which also means today is over and done for them, yet another ANB day with zero communication. Incredible. If they even casually monitor these forums and discord, they must know how much we need to hear from them.

I agree about the promised celestials, and frankly, it just feels unnecessarily stingy to not even have a single guaranteed 71 at TL100. Even that would be a pretty weak reward unless it's one's first celestial, given what many have been able to craft since they raised the cap to 75. I also think higher level C-boxes ought to yield more CEs when salvaged, otherwise they are hardly any better than the old ones. As it stands, scoring both C's in an ANB league nets you 2 CEs, so not even enough to make one CT. It just feels like the game is getting grindier, but with no real innovation to look forward to. And I'm someone who has a high tolerance for the grind! Topping it off: oy, the bugs... Okay, I'd better stop now

Comment

Food for thought...lets say if I get a lv 100 celestial cube and I open it in the event and I get a lv 71 awesome great but after the event it transforms back to its cube state...I open it again and now its a lv 70....Or my lv 100 celestial during event is a lv 70 and after the event it goes back to cube state and its a lv 71 awesome great which senerio would make you happier or sad? Maybe rng is involved or not maybe Dev's to keep things fair keep all celestials lv 70 for fairness then after the event they transform to lv 71's to reward us. I am very optimistic and I have no clue what will happen with the cubes when they are reopened we will have to wait and see what happens...but..what I am saying is we still may have a chance at a lv 71 cube after the event...I have no information to back up these thoughts but it is sure fun to think about...anyway Happy Grinding my friends!

Comment

Ramdango - it's possible that the celestials in this ANB Bronze being level 70 is just another bug that the devs didn't intend, in which case it shouldn't be too hard for them to raise them to 71 after the event. I would be happy with that outcome. Hopefully they will let us know their intentions soon. Anyway, I appreciate your optimism and am glad you're enjoying the game. I will try to keep an open mind and not get too cynical...

Comment

Tin Man followed your link to this thread on celestials in this ANB. Finally got my T80 C-cube. Made this L70. Think I'll call it Mary Poppins since it's "perfect in nearly every way" for an L70!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190816-004946.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	145552
                        Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
                        Ravenstar - BH (Assault), T100+
                        Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
                        Greystone - BH (Assault, Au/Xp miner), T100+
                        Rageon - Warrior (Jugg), T100+

Comment

Working...