Best Skills for a Stalker BH?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Skills for a Stalker BH?

Recently I've tried out a Stalker set, since i finally managed to loot a good pair of Ill Will/Malice. I've been wondering whether Explosive Shot or Scatter Shot is better for spreading poison ammo, and if it's worth using mag trap over smoke screen. Any advice is appreciated.

This is my current skill set which seems to work pretty good. Using Torch and Firebug as weapons plus a complete Stalker set.

/edit:
    I should mention why I use T&F: these weapons enable you to stack Tracer Ammo, which then affects Explosive Ammo dmg.
    Last edited by Christian Lamine; 08-11-2019, 06:26 PM.
    MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 131
    Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103
    Avit, Noob Warrior, TL 101

Comment

Attack: Lethal/Explosive.
      Utility: Snipe/Rapid Fire/Mag trap or Smoke Screen. (other others, depends on your playstyle).
      Passive: Poison/Pierce/(Any other which your hero lacks)

This the main setup for any Stalker BH built couple with Shadow Assasin Pistol set.

Edit: Scatter Shot doesn't sit well with Stalker built. Lethal is the best since you can deal high damage from afar due to its range but Explosive can control crowd a bit better IMO. i do interchange those two quite frequently.

Mag trap and SS have their own uses but most of the top players use SS but i can say Mag trap has work well for me since it can stack upto 3 uses, and can deal 'decent' damage while exploding (you need to get it to lvl10 to work OK). Also it is good in crowd controlling.
      Last edited by Deepz; 08-11-2019, 07:54 PM.
      Resetting signature. . . .

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

Originally posted by Christian Lamine View Post
        This is my current skill set which seems to work pretty good. Using Torch and Firebug as weapons plus a complete Stalker set.

/edit:
        I should mention why I use T&F: these weapons enable you to stack Tracer Ammo, which then affects Explosive Ammo dmg.
        You better use Havoc set if you are going to use T&F with Tracer ability. Using them on Stalker set is a complete waste.

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

Originally posted by Deepz View Post

You better use Havoc set if you are going to use T&F with Tracer ability. Using them on Stalker set is a complete waste.
          It sure is no waste. Using the setup I mentioned above I was actually able to reach TL 104 on my ANB character with 1.5 hours of playtime left - and there are still a lot of skills not upgraded yet.
          MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103

Comment

It sure is no waste. Using the setup I mentioned above I was actually able to reach TL 104 on my ANB character with 1.5 hours of playtime left - and there are still a lot of skills not upgraded yet.
            Wow thats faaaaaasst. Congrats on those 2 CBoxes. I still have about 10:45 hrs left. Gonna take slow, still 7+ days left to play.

Also, if it works for you, then Good.

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

Originally posted by Deepz View Post
              Gonna take slow, still 7+ days left to play.
              Let's say that the event still runs for 7 days... ;-) I advanced a bit faster than usual because I will likely don't have much time to play in the coming week... :-D

MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103

Comment

I had never played stalker bh at anb

Normal playin I have but half way through. Well I'm usin pc..some say that stalker only shine through mobile so I just delete the hero..feel a bit sad. I like stalker more than assault. Feels a bit relaxing

Erm..

Still remember my ist anb character is assault bh

​​​​​​after all the New updating next ANB I would surely try stalker for a change. Looks interesting

" I do hope stalker bh can perform well at higher trials via pc"

Deepz thanks for the Stalker build info..
                Last edited by TheExorcist; 08-13-2019, 12:08 PM.

Comment

/edit:
                  I use almost the same setup since a while.

I used to equip The Shadow Assassin’s pistol set with Scatter Shot as primary attack (I think it’s meta) but the need to be at close range meant many death (playing slow mobile does not help). Then I saw Chosen’s recommendation and tried Explosive Shot instead, but this caused a huge drop in the damage done by Poison Cloud, because it was slower to reach 5 stacks of poison (with Scatter Shots one attack is sufficient).

Hence I came to the idea of dropping these guns and leverage Explosive Shot special effect by using the Igniters pistol set and Tracer Ammo. I feel this setup is better than the meta, if only because of the long range giving more survivability.

Now for the “almost” part: you should try Rapid Fire instead of Multishot. With enough AR you have almost constantly the +200% CD, benefiting Snipe which always critically hit, and Snipe DOT by ricochet.

In my tests (on TL100 with XP gear) the boss killing is waaay faster, see screenshots below. (Yeah the trial times are not good, my iPad runs at 30 FPS at most, that is the reason why of course .)

Shadow Assassin's with Explosive Shot and Rapid Fire:

Click image for larger version  Name:	29A458BA-0CD6-49BE-B212-F5DFF349CE13.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	107.1 KB ID:	145448

Igniters with Explosive Shot and Multishot:

Click image for larger version  Name:	0886E747-0803-45A3-AE0F-3EE06BA57094.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	90.8 KB ID:	145449

Igniters with Explosive Shot and Rapid Fire:

Click image for larger version  Name:	2734F9B4-2DCF-4279-A276-D66B82D6F7A3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	92.7 KB ID:	145447
                  Last edited by LodWig; 08-15-2019, 12:03 PM.
                  Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen)

Comment

Originally posted by LodWig View Post
                    Now for the “almost” part: you should try Rapid Fire instead of Multishot. With enough AR you have almost constantly the +200% CD, benefiting Snipe which always critically hit, and Snipe DOT by ricochet.
                    Hey LodWig , thanks for the hint, I'll sure give it a try... :-)
                    MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103

Comment

LodWig

Yup, you were right... :-) Tried it, liked it, kept it. :-D

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4517.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	145458

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4518.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	145459
                      MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103

Comment

Christian Lamine What gives swapping Piercing Shot for Pathfinder? It will gives +20% dmg to Explosive Shot... Plus longer range...

(This is what I use.)
                        Last edited by LodWig; 08-15-2019, 11:56 AM.
                        Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen)

Comment

Originally posted by LodWig View Post
                          What gives swapping Piercing Shot for Pathfinder? It will gives +20% dmg to Explosive Shot... Plus longer range...
                          Well, the dmg output wasn't raised, but I like pathfinder anyway for the range and speed... with it, I was able to beat Kara (130) and Magroth (131) - so thumbs up for this suggestion as well! Thanks! :-)

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4519.jpg Views:	0 Size:	73.0 KB ID:	145581
                          MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103

Comment

Working...
                          X