Crafting Quality: "Poor"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crafting Quality: "Poor"

Anything I craft is of poor quality. Why?
    What's the logic behind it?

PS: crafting is getting annoying and increasingly expensive because it's always of poor quality. Why did your team decide to make crafting so unenjoyable is beyond comprehension.

It helps somewhat to have raised your crafting 'Mastery Level' as high as possible before ANB, as it's one of the few things that carries over from your main account. The max level of ML is 50. If you are new to the game, you won't have had time to raise it very high yet, so unfortunately this won't help. If you are still playing when the next ANB rolls around, having a high or max ML is a good goal. Even with ML50 though, crafting often produces mediocre results, and is quite costly. During an ANB, plan on crafting only missing pieces of your chosen gear set (find the rest as drops), and craft them only as greens or blues, as having a complete set is much more important than the stat values on those pieces.

Comment

Do you mean fusion rating for your jewelry?

Comment

Originally posted by Reymon View Post
        Do you mean fusion rating for your jewelry?
        That is what I thought Underdog meant until Scabby brought up equipment crafting.

underdog ... Depending on to which "poor" you are referring. If the "poor" refers to equipment then you just lost the RNG lottery and got a terrible stat for that attribute or armor. However, I do not believe that is where your question is coming from as that "poor" is very straightforward. I believe you are asking about the jewelry "poor" fusion rating.

If the "poor" refers to jewelry Fusion Rating then that just means you didn't have all the pieces of jewelry that you fused all with the same attribute and a Brilliant gemstone in each jewelry piece that matches the piece's attribute in each socket or something along those lines if I remember a bit off. The Jewelry Fusion Rating has nothing to do with the jewelry piece's quality overall but only has to do with how "perfectly" you fused to make the piece. A Legendary piece of jewelry fused "Perfect" is not a piece that you would want as the stats are lower than the pieces with that best total attributes stats that have a Fusion Rating of "great" or "good" or something like that. I have not fused an endgame piece in awhile and do not recall the exact wording.

Your "increasingly expensive" remark would tend to make me think equipment. Your "Poor" question tends to make me think jewelry.

Scabby pretty much covered the equipment crafting issue.

Comment

Yeah you gotta read guides for fusing jewelry for sure. Ask lots of questions on forums and discords people will be more than happy to help you out! It's tricky but fun once you start figuring it out. I've failed tons of jewelry, so join the club
          Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
          Teran - CL2000

Comment

Working...
          X