Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANB mistakes made, can I save it to make TL80?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANB mistakes made, can I save it to make TL80?

Ok, this is my first ANB since it change to the new format, I think I may have made too many mistakes to meet my goal of TL80. So any input will help that might possibly help. Here is where I am at.
    1. Playing a mage on mobile device have 127gems left and about 130k gold
    2. played myself up to TL50. Have 7hrs and 30min left to play.
    3. was playing for the regalia build and have the required skills all at lvl 7 currently and blizzard is maxed.
    4. The purple cubes I gotten so far were used to make Interglas, a piece of regalia, and weapon and off hand. Have one unused cube. States on that gear are all CR,CD, and haste. The rest of my gear has experience and is mix matched purple and blue (4 piece bonus).
    5. Jewelry....2 lvl 70 rings and a 70 necklace with only exp. Have one ephemeral unused ring. and unused custom green box.
    6. 2skill upgrade boxes currently cooking power infusion and celerity.
    7. champion lvl 195.
    8 have 100xp booster left.

Can you post a screenshot of your detailed stats?

Comment

Really simple steps to get TL80 here.

1. you have 6 days left to play, let the abilities you require to upgrade finish cooking.

2. Due to the bug at the moment with the rings, spend some time and a booster on gold and gemstone drop. You should have some of them left, if not 75 gems it is. Then make a really strong ring with decent gemstones in it. I have 10 hours left, TL65 complete and a ring with 330 Ability rate, 310 power, 115% exp and a similar amount of Crit Damage.

3. Get your CL up, so having a good exp amount is paramount. I am at 2400%. Getting plenty of levels per grind. Even getting decent levels grinding TBD. Also I do have a full gold % set of random kit. Nets me about 100k per run on TBD. Easy cash to get the rings you want.

Comment

Hey RAFERS102. How'd you fuse your jewelry?

Comment

Reymon , so I went ability rate and power as the base choices, 225 of each on the empirical ring. This is a bug as it should be 4 choices. Then I made exp rings up to the purple ones. Same with crit damage. Then ability rings 89-90 with +50 gemstones in. Blue ones of those giving 150 on each, added +50's to those and added in the original 225 ring with +50 gemstones again.

Comment

If that makes no sense, I can break it down more.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
              If that makes no sense, I can break it down more.
              Well you lost me...lol

Comment

I have [...] a ring with 330 Ability rate, 310 power, 115% exp and a similar amount of Crit Damage.
                How did you craft such a ring? I have recently crafted a dmg rind and only got 281 str, 281 haste, 224 cr and 100.3% cd... and I used almost exclusively perfect base materials...

MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 131
                Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103
                Avit, Noob Warrior, TL 101

Comment

Correction on the 310 power it is actually 301 power. I concentrated on ability rate. Again using pretty much perfect rings. All ability with +50. Then added in some extra power along the way. Can't remember exactly what my crit damage it.

Comment

Originally posted by Christian Lamine View Post

How did you craft such a ring? I have recently crafted a dmg rind and only got 281 str, 281 haste, 224 cr and 100.3% cd... and I used almost exclusively perfect base materials...
                    The Rare Ephemerals of the current ANB have two base stats larger than the single base stat of a normal Custom Jewelry Box that allow crafting more powerful than usual jewelry.

Comment

So when I get the next empirical ring, I will try and put some screenshots of my fusing steps. As I will do similar tactics.

Comment

Reymon , so I went ability rate and power as the base choices, 225 of each on the empirical ring. This is a bug as it should be 4 choices. Then I made exp rings up to the purple ones. Same with crit damage. Then ability rings 89-90 with +50 gemstones in. Blue ones of those giving 150 on each, added +50's to those and added in the original 225 ring with +50 gemstones again.
                        So you created a jewelry pc with

1 epic ring with pure xp + epic ring with pure CD + epic ring (made using normal rares and the ephemeral) with AR and power.

Hmm. What's your total xp gain% with 200% booster? That is, after you have fused all your rings and equipped it.
                        Last edited by Reymon; 08-12-2019, 07:20 PM.

Comment

helopilot

3. ​​​Get AL and immolate to 10. After that, level FB to 8 or 9.

4. Try to get the 6 set bonus using the last two ephemeral boxes.

5. Farm gems through out the week (on your non-ANB character), while you get your abilities leveled up.

Comment

Reymon , I currently have 2189% exp as I only have one bit of top level jewelry at the moment. Also one of my weapons is missing exp. Usaully I have around 2400% exp on right until the last 90 minutes and then I make a push for a decent TL. Some people hit TL140+ in the 12 hours. My best was TL124 as I couldn't beat Garm. Trying a new tactic this time with a bounty hunter. Although I am not going to get time to use the entire 12 hours this event. So TL100+ will have to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

The Rare Ephemerals of the current ANB have two base stats larger than the single base stat of a normal Custom Jewelry Box that allow crafting more powerful than usual jewelry.
                              Dang, as soon as I saw that they only feature two stats I sold them... :-(((
                              MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 131
                              Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103
                              Avit, Noob Warrior, TL 101

Comment

Working...
                              X