Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANB mistakes made, can I save it to make TL80?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    RAFERS102 Started this event with 1.3k gems. Just looking to farm CLs this time. Won't have enough gems to craft good jewelry this time, especially with the rare ephemerals showing up again. Don't like to farm gold to craft random rings, and would rather use that time to farm CLs. But, I'll have to see if I can farm enough gems before the event ends.

    I was so close to beating TL 125 in gold 2, on my phone. Only had time left for that trial. During the kara fight, I got a phone call, and that ruined my focus and my mage died.. ouch.
    Last edited by Reymon; 08-12-2019, 07:49 PM.

    Comment


      #17
      Reymon , TL125 in 6 hours is absolutely legendary. My best in gold has only ever been TL110.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Reymon View Post
        RAFERS102 Started this event with 1.3k gems. Just looking to farm CLs this time. Won't have enough gems to craft good jewelry this time, especially with the rare ephemerals showing up again. Don't like to farm gold to craft random rings, and would rather use that time to farm CLs. But, I'll have to see if I can farm enough gems before the event ends.

        I was so close to beating TL 125 in gold 2, on my phone. Only had time left for that trial. During the kara fight, I got a phone call, and that ruined my focus and my mage died.. ouch.
        That happened to me so much that I started using the game mode on my phone, it doesn't allow messages, notifications, or calls to pop up during play.
        Arcanist mage: Fabi, TL 143 9:51
        Regalia mage: Wagstaffer , TL 142 9:26
        Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
        Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

        Comment


          #19
          Trying to shorten the time to reach level 70. Gonna pat myself on the back:
          Just reached level 60 with 24 minutes of play time used. 13 gems left. (starting gem count: 1.3k). Only got Marcus as companion. DW warrior.

          Comment


            #20
            So I guess i am farmed out of gem ads because I got one in the last hour on my main.

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by helopilot View Post
              So I guess i am farmed out of gem ads because I got one in the last hour on my main.
              That 50 goes fast.
              My Eternium Data Files Can Be Found Here:

              Eternium Files

              Comment


                #22
                helopilot , I have attached a screenshot of me about to craft a mediocre ring. Mainly mediocre because I can not be bothered to farm anymore gems. Used 80+ rings to make these along with the emphircal ring. Only took me about 30 minutes to do.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
                  helopilot , I have attached a screenshot of me about to craft a mediocre ring. Mainly mediocre because I can not be bothered to farm anymore gems. Used 80+ rings to make these along with the emphircal ring. Only took me about 30 minutes to do.
                  80 Rings??

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by helopilot View Post

                    80 Rings??
                    He's referring to the stat value on each uncommon ring being greater than 80.
                    Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
                    ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

                    For a list of guides I've created, click here

                    Comment


                      #25
                      helopilot , my apologies for not making that clearer. Yes just used rings with attributes circa 80. Now I could have used the ring boxes and made perfect rings, however knowing that after the event I will lose these rings, it seems like a waste and better to keep then boxed up. With the rings that I have created, I have managed to complete TL85 with 9 hours to go. Now it is just the long grind up to around CL1000 so I can farm TL100. Only planning to put around 4 more hours in due to other commitments.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Ah, crafting rings is not my strong suit. Its funny, I can perform advanced cardiac life support in my sleep, figure out density altitude, weather patterns, the proper weight and balance of a helicopter, and then teach someone to fly one, but the damn video game still has me stumped after reading every crafting guide on here. What would happen if you fused 2 emphircal rings with max ability and max haste...225 each stat on each ring with a max ability ring?

                        Comment


                          #27
                          helopilot , I have never actually though about that. As this bug has only happened once before, I have never tried it. Now that has me thinking of creating another account just to try this. Could make a mega ring.

                          Comment


                            #28
                            So here is what it looks like fusing 2 ephemeral rings with a perfect regular ring. Haste and ability on both the ephemeral and just haste on the other.....so it looks like a super ring is less than the effect of using them not fused....no? I should note that there are no gemstones in those in the photo about to be fused.
                            Last edited by helopilot; 08-15-2019, 05:15 AM.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              You will get much better total stats by using them to craft separate rings.
                              Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
                              ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

                              For a list of guides I've created, click here

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Genuinely though they would be better than that with the emphircal rings. Defo better to just use one in each ring you make.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X