What should I do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I do?

I know this is asked a million times. But I’ve only been playing just over a week. TL 50 CL182And also being just that level with my main, am I better off just leaving him and progressing with this ANB char and making it my main?

the only noteworthy things I have are a near max IM from my custom legendary box and 4 pieces of a Regalia set epic and legendary. Most of my skills are 8 and have 3 pages in my stash box. Still only 2 companions unlocked. With this information what do you think my route should be? Thanks in advance!

if you keep your event character, you get to have both characters and all ther gears are shared through your main stash, whether you keep or delete... so you would get both characters, all the gears you aquired, xp points (not lvls) and the character unlocks you made... i am not sure about your stash page however... if i am understanding you correctly and you want your anb stash page, instead of your main stash page.
    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
    bh assault- Xiiift - 130
    warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
    mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
    bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

Comment

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post
      if you keep your event character, you get to have both characters and all ther gears are shared through your main stash, whether you keep or delete... so you would get both characters, all the gears you aquired, xp points (not lvls) and the character unlocks you made... i am not sure about your stash page however... if i am understanding you correctly and you want your anb stash page, instead of your main stash page.
      You lose your ANB Stash page but all the equipment stored in your ANB Stash gets E-mailed to your regular account so as long as you have enough Stash opened up you can just pull the items from E-mail and move them to your regular Stash.

FYI, typically for ANB I find there is no need to expand the Stash at all. All 6 tabs are open and you have 2 rows per tab. I would be hard pressed for finding a need for anymore space than that for ANB characters.

There character storage, on the other hand, should be fully expanded to 7 rows as soon as you can because doing so is dirt cheap during ANB but will cost 1000s during regular. Expanding a regular Stash rows isn't bad as it is done with gold. Unlocking regular Stash tabs is require expensive as it costs 900 gems to unlock each of the last 2 tabs, 400 gems for the 3rd tab and I do not recall for the 4th tab. The 4th tab is somewhere from 400-900 gems and I believe might be 900 gems.

Creating characters during an ANB is the smartest thing you may do if for no other reason that it is the least expensive way to get storage (along with unlock ability and companion slots). Creating a fully unlocked storage character holds more stuff than 1 Stash tab as you have 7 rows of 8 vs 6 rows of 6. I encourage everyone to create Bronze ANB characters and get at least past Trial Level 20 to unlock Silver and the same for Silver to unlock Gold. Consider this not optional until you have 5 regular characters that are fully unlocked. If you look at the costs you can spend 4725 gems for ANB events to create a fully unlocked character and play and still be cheaper than creating 1 fully unlocked regular character. A fully unlocked regular character costs 4725 gems. That is 2650 gems for unlocked storage and 2075 gems for unlocked ability companion slots. To create a fully unlocked ANB character only costs 245 gems and even if you add in 1300 gems to unlock all 3 ability upgrade slots you are still cheaper than a fully unlocked regular character with just 1 ability upgrade slot.

Push a ANB character because ANB characters get 100% bonus experience and 200% bonus gold and gemstones.

The real question isn't whether or not to push ANB characters. The only question is what you do with your regular characters that aren't fully unlocked. If you have less than 5 regular characters and either an open character slot or can pay gems to open up an additional character slot that do so and keep the ANB character. You want 5 regular characters of level 9 or above so that you get 5 Daily Quests and get 100 gems a day for fulfilling those quests. Daily quests eventually become free gems after you get back what you paid to make 5 characters. But what to do if you already have 5 regular characters?

If you already have 5 regular characters and one of them isn't fully unlocked that delete a character that isn't fully unlocked so that you have an open slot for the ANB character to fall into when the event ends. Do not delete the character until after the duration runs out and before you hit the "End Event" button. Keeping the 5th character, again, allows you to get that 20 gems a day from Daily Quests. Caveat, if you have an emotional attachment to one of you 5 regulars that isn't fully unlocked but you have any emotional attachment to that character than you have a tougher call to make. Is that emotional attachment worth the amount of gems it would take to unlock the character eventually. If the answer is yes? Let the ANB character get deleted and all the ANB stuff transfer. If the answer is no? Delete the character.

If you have 5 regular characters that are all fully unlocked than what do I do? Let the ANB character get deleted unless you have a reason for wanting to replace a regular character with the ANB character. A for instance of wanting to replace a regular unlocked is that you 3 mages, 1 bounty hunter and 1 warrior. Your ANB character is a warrior and you decide you want two warrior regulars to have 2 warriors always carrying 2 different types of gear. Delete either one of your mages or your bounty hunter to make room. Of course, you don't delete until after you move all the equipment to storage somewhere else.

Progressing with ANB characters is a no-brainer. All the equipment, gold, gems and gemstones merge back into your regular characters at the end. You only loose the ephemeral gear. The only question is whether the ANB character stays or goes. If you already have a mage but the ANB mage is rocking but you really like his stats and equipment, you really don't need to keep the ANB mage because all his stats and equipment transfer to the regular account and regular mage and only have to reconfigure and reequip the regular mage.

So, the question is what does it take for you to get 5 fully unlocked regular character.

Now, go beat up Garm.

Enjoy

Comment

Tin Man with all of the stuff transferring over from the AnB character does it matter if it's in inventory or on the character itself?

Comment

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post
          Tin Man with all of the stuff transferring over from the AnB character does it matter if it's in inventory or on the character itself?
          No. It all gets transferred. I do not recall if when you keep the character whether or not all the gear gets unequipped regardless. Has been a while since I kept a character. I haven't lost any equipment yet after the "End Event" button other than the ephemerals which are supposed to disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
            I do not recall if when you keep the character whether or not all the gear gets unequipped regardless. Has been a while since I kept a character. I haven't lost any equipment yet after the "End Event" button other than the ephemerals which are supposed to disappear.
            If you keep the ANB char, then the char will simply be moved as is - all items equipped and in the char's inventory stay where you left them; only those in Stash and crafting stuff will be mailed.

Just make sure you do NOT use the [Delete] button for the ANB char (unless you're doing it on purpose to create a different char to keep), always use the [End Event] button.
            Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

Working...
            X