Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANB Help with Stalker BH

I'm a fairly new player, first time doing ANB event
    Right now my bounty hunter is at level 70, planning to go stalker since i'm on mobile, i'm done with story mode and has 3 free companions, done TL8 with 10 hours and 48mins game time remaining
    I've been reading tips and guides on the forum pretty often so right now i'm just cooking my skill and trying to get my main skills to level 9/10
    I'd like to plan ahead abit and i've a couple of questions if any kind soul could help me with

1. My aim is just to hit TL100 to get 2 celestial cubes, how much hp roughly would be it considered safe to push to TL100

2. What about other stats, considering i'm planning to use most of the ephemeral items on Extra Exp

Thanks in advance

For Stalker Set, try obtaining the Shadow Assasin pistol set to get their perks.

For your ans:
    1. You will need around 350k+ hp to safely clear TL100 with 400k+ damage. Ofcourse there are players who can clear TL100 with much lower Dmg & HP but the above is the optimal condition IMHO.

2. Most of the players use Exp in all the gears to gather as much CL as they can so that it will be easier for them to deal the higher TL during the final push ( the last 90 min is considered as the final push time), so go ahead with the extra exp stat. As for the other imp. stats, you will need (overall) :
    > 36%+ Critical Rating.
    >1200+ Critical Damage.
    >5.0+ Haste.
    >29+ Movement Speed.
    >2000+ LoH.
    >40%+ Ability Rate.

These are just my opinions so feel free to change anything to your liking. There are so many other good threads in this forum, so dig in and help yourself. Have a great ANB.
    Resetting signature. . . .

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Comment

Originally posted by Deepz View Post
      For Stalker Set, try obtaining the Shadow Assasin pistol set to get their perks.

For your ans:
      1. You will need around 350k+ hp to safely clear TL100 with 400k+ damage. Ofcourse there are players who can clear TL100 with much lower Dmg & HP but the above is the optimal condition IMHO.

2. Most of the players use Exp in all the gears to gather as much CL as they can so that it will be easier for them to deal the higher TL during the final push ( the last 90 min is considered as the final push time), so go ahead with the extra exp stat. As for the other imp. stats, you will need (overall) :
      > 36%+ Critical Rating.
      >1200+ Critical Damage.
      >5.0+ Haste.
      >29+ Movement Speed.
      >2000+ LoH.
      >40%+ Ability Rate.

These are just my opinions so feel free to change anything to your liking. There are so many other good threads in this forum, so dig in and help yourself. Have a great ANB.
      Thanks for your input, greatly appreciate it <3

Comment

Need further opinion, I have attached some ss of my current anb event character.
        I have yet to push further trial, only completed Tl100, farmed some gemstones/gold and exp. Crafted some legendary exp eq.
        ​​So I'm wondering if I need to tweak my current stats for my final push, not thinking to reforge my exp stats cos my gems are low.
        I'm hoping with my current eq would try to get my onto the leader board to get medal
        I'm thinking to spend the remaining time to farm some CL or maybe some gold/gemstones.
        Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Side note: the highest trial I've tried even on my main non-anb character is TL105 so I have no idea whatsoever what to expect in high trial
        ​​​​​
        Attached Files

Comment

Without major changes, I don't think there is much you can change. If you get stuck, try taking a little of your CP (or gems) out of CD and H, and put them into raw Power. This may push your total damage up enough to get a few trials higher.

Comment

With the recent update, one way to boost damage is to run gold to try to craft weapons. This depends on having a higher crafting mastery, so this might be for the next ANB. Crafting weapons is pretty expensive, but clothes are cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
              Without major changes, I don't think there is much you can change. If you get stuck, try taking a little of your CP (or gems) out of CD and H, and put them into raw Power. This may push your total damage up enough to get a few trials higher.
              ​​​​​​Took the gem route, spent like 200 gems to reforge all my exp stats for the final push

Didn't get much dps but mostly got Vit stats so had like 600k toughness with 900k dps.

I'm at tl129 with an hour game time left. I probably can get to tl130 considering it's kara boss which is the easiest but honestly I don't think I could get any further.

I've seen players with similar stats but manage to reach tl130ish so I guess it's my gameplay, maybe the way I pull mobs, my skill rotation etc.

But I'm satisfied with tl130, if I manage to hit it and hopefully I'll practice more once the event is over.

Anyway appreciate ur input
              Thanks!
              ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by shengabus View Post
                With the recent update, one way to boost damage is to run gold to try to craft weapons. This depends on having a higher crafting mastery, so this might be for the next ANB. Crafting weapons is pretty expensive, but clothes are cheaper.
                Yea, I think I did a mistake not focusing on crafting weapon.

​​​​​​I actually farmed quite abit of gold and materials from morgh map and I had level 50 crafting mastery, manage to rushed it before the anb started.

My mistake was focusing too much on crafting armors and IM and only started crafting weapons but that was when my mats were running low.

So I only manage to craft like 4 Malice and 3 Ill Will but none is better than my celestial level 70 weapon, tough luck I guess.

I'd learn from this and will try to focus more on weapon in the future.
                Thanks for your input!
                ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                X