Finishing "Normal", now "Training Grounds" not able to complete

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finishing "Normal", now "Training Grounds" not able to complete

I finished all battles on Normal and am looking forward playing Hard mode. There is one battle left to complete, "Training Grounds" on Normal. It's just a stupid thing, where you hit your opponent and check stats. There is no way to complete it or end it. What is this garbage anyways? I just want to move to Hard mode, why Training Grounds has no end in sight? Seriously, Training Grounds is useless.

Originally posted by underdog View Post
    I finished all battles on Normal and am looking forward playing Hard mode. There is one battle left to complete, "Training Grounds" on Normal. It's just a stupid thing, where you hit your opponent and check stats. There is no way to complete it or end it. What is this garbage anyways? I just want to move to Hard mode, why Training Grounds has no end in sight? Seriously, Training Grounds is useless.
    Training ground is not useless and has a purpose but you don't complete it and it is not necessary for unlocking "Heroic". If you have gone all the way through Act IV then hard is unlocked. Just click on "Normal" to change it to Heroic.

Comment

Tin Man I concur. Training ground is a way of testing weapon effectiveness and damage levels. More advanced players use it to help them determine which weapon sets or pairs will generate the greatest damage, and to test weapon bonuses and combo procs. How do you think all the great guides for this game have been generated? Players literally spending hours testing diff weapon combos in the training ground, or spending millions in gold and thousands of gems and gemstones to craft perfect jewlery and document it all so other players can take advantage of their efforts . As you play more you will find more value in parts of the game that you currently may not fully appreciate.
      Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
      Ravenstar - BH (Assault), T100+
      Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
      Greystone - BH (Assault, Au/Xp miner), T100+
      Rageon - Warrior (Jugg), T100+

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

Training ground is not useless and has a purpose but you don't complete it and it is not necessary for unlocking "Heroic". If you have gone all the way through Act IV then hard is unlocked. Just click on "Normal" to change it to Heroic.
        I have gone "all the way" from Act 1 to Act 4, completed all battles, also completed ones marked "NEW" where you need keys, all done, but I still can't switch to Heroic. And it's pissing me off. Can someone from Eternium look into my account and see why I am not being able to switch to Heroic?

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
          Tin Man I concur. Training ground is a way of testing weapon effectiveness and damage levels. More advanced players use it to help them determine which weapon sets or pairs will generate the greatest damage, and to test weapon bonuses and combo procs. How do you think all the great guides for this game have been generated? Players literally spending hours testing diff weapon combos in the training ground, or spending millions in gold and thousands of gems and gemstones to craft perfect jewlery and document it all so other players can take advantage of their efforts . As you play more you will find more value in parts of the game that you currently may not fully appreciate.
          Thank you for responding. Small changes to this game would go a long way. For example, wasting hundreds of thousands of Gold coins to craft 1 legendary armor/weapon/, I mean, come on. We're already paying for gems + watching ads, and these 2 activities are making money for the company (as they should). Of course, developers deserve to earn money, but again we're here because we enjoy playing game and it has to go both ways.

Also, every weapon we craft has Pluses and Minuses. Everything we find or pay in treasures has Pluses and Minuses. What's the point of a weapon that gives me 30% increase in Toughness and 30% decrease in Recovery? How can this type of bulls**t be enjoyable? I pay for treasure to get legendary item only to increase Toughnesss and Decrease recovery, rendering me and my gameplay useless, because stregth doesn't change. You simply increase Toughness, but at the expense of Recovery, etc.

As I said, small changes would go a long way, hopefully developers take notice. I love the game, but I hope developers take notice and remove annoyances that have no place in a beautiful game like Eternium.

Comment

I just sent an email to Eternium to investigate and let me know WHY I am not allowed to switch to Heroic mode. I'm going to wait for their response, they can look into my account and tell me why I am still stuck in this boring normal mode. I don't want to waste anymore time in Normal mode.

Comment

Have you killed Kara at the Underworld, and then entered the portal she generates?

When doing so, you usually get a "Congratulations" screen and is automatically redirected to Heroic mode Act 1.

Comment

I just sent an email to Eternium to investigate and let me know WHY I am not allowed to switch to Heroic mode. I'm going to wait for their response, they can look into my account and tell me why I am still stuck in this boring normal mode. I don't want to waste anymore time in Normal mode.
                To try to assist can you send a screenshot of your Story Mode level selection screen like this one? Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-08-15-14-55-42.png
Views:	114
Size:	303.4 KB
ID:	145497

Comment

What MarkHark says. It will be automatic, but you must finish Act 4. You stated, "I have gone "all the way" from Act 1 to Act 4," but it wasn't clear to me if that means you finished the last level of Act 4, The Underworld. If you did defeat Kara, then Support will need to assist. Good luck.

Comment

As I recall, every time that I have taken out Kara's three separate minions (scattered across The Underworld) and then gone to the very top end of the main street to enter her dungeon and defeat her, there was a popup screen which gave a congratulations. After you complete Normal, the first time, you will be set to enter Act 1 at Heroic. A similar 4-world run will allow you to do the third pass.

Comment

underdog

This video from FendyBt2 shows you exactly what to expect.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
                        Have you killed Kara at the Underworld, and then entered the portal she generates?

When doing so, you usually get a "Congratulations" screen and is automatically redirected to Heroic mode Act 1.
                        That part was "dimmed" and I noticed it was not completed, not entirely my mistake. Why the f... was it dimmed? Anyways, I tried to defeat Cara, spent 1600 gems reforging to make my hero stronger, and nothing seems to work. Once you reach level 70 hero, Eternium does not want you to continue playing. She can't be defeated. I tried everything. It's ridicolous. Anyways, I think I will just uninstall game and move on. Good luck everyone.

Comment

That part was "dimmed" and I noticed it was not completed, not entirely my mistake. Why the f... was it dimmed? Anyways, I tried to defeat Cara, spent 1600 gems reforging to make my hero stronger, and nothing seems to work. Once you reach level 70 hero, Eternium does not want you to continue playing. She can't be defeated. I tried everything. It's ridicolous. Anyways, I think I will just uninstall game and move on. Good luck everyone.
                          A level 70 character will never kill Kara regardless of how good the gear is unless you follow the steps laid out in the level.

To kill Kara you have to clear all the other enemies first, specifically the "Three Minions" mentioned in the text as you approach Kara. You to turn back and do the big loop around Kara and kill three named enemies, I do not recall them off hand, prior to trying to kill Kara. Once you kill the 3 minions Kara is nothing to beat.

You can defeat Kara without killing the minions but that typically would required a very high level character like Champion Level 1500+ with good gear.

If you decide to move along than I wish you the best.

Kara really is not a big deal though.

Comment

underdog In order to kill Kara as a "young" level 70 hero you must take out her three bosses before you attempt killing her, like lmcelhiney said. Even older experienced players have a difficult time killing her without first getting the bosses.

Edit: And what Tin Man said. ​​​​​​​
                            Last edited by RockDoc; 08-18-2019, 12:42 AM.
                            Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
                            Ravenstar - BH (Assault), T100+
                            Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
                            Greystone - BH (Assault, Au/Xp miner), T100+
                            Rageon - Warrior (Jugg), T100+

Comment

underdog
                              Kara in Normal mode is actually very easy to kill, unless you just rush into her, as I suppose you did. (I tried that too, and got myself delivered my own @$$ in a silver plate). Read the clues provided in-game. Once you approach Kara's lair, the game will tell you to kill 3 specific mobs in order to make Kara weaker. Take some time to locate each one, you may have trouble finding the last one for the first time. As far as I can tell, each one gives her a different bonus - if I had to guess, I'd say stupidly large damage, stupidly large health and stupidly large armor. Kill all 3 and you'll find her easy prey. Kill only one or two if you want a REAL challenge. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X