Farming Resources/Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farming Resources/Gold

Hello, i currently get most of my resources/gold by farming Morgenheim with mage on normal difficulty. My Champion level is 1437. Should i do this on legendary?
    It doesn´t feel more rewarding and takes a bit longer. I mostly lack air/shadow essences. And should i open every chest or run straight to the boss?

Originally posted by philip.hammermeister View Post
    Hello, i currently get most of my resources/gold by farming Morgenheim with mage on normal difficulty. My Champion level is 1437. Should i do this on legendary?
    It doesn´t feel more rewarding and takes a bit longer. I mostly lack air/shadow essences. And should i open every chest or run straight to the boss?
    Think the bottom line is Legendary = more materials for crafting but roughly same gold as Normal. It also takes longer so weigh your time investment.
    FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

I farm on normal and each run takes roughly 1 min and 20 seconds, I open every chest as well and I get 100,000 - 120,000 per run. I would say it's definitely worth it to open all chests if your main concern is gold. Here are my stats with the 200% booster active Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190817-163119_Eternium.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	145881
      Arcanist mage: Fabi, TL 143 9:51
      Regalia mage: Wagstaffer , TL 142 9:26
      Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
      Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

Originally posted by philip.hammermeister View Post
        I made a quick guide just for you!

In this video, I've lowered my CL to match yours, and I selected some less powerful gear to bring my stats down a bit, because I wasn't sure what equipment you might be running. Here is an example of how you can easily complete a Mogenheim run in about 40 seconds using the Elemental Lord's Regalia armor set and the Grand Magister's Command weapon set.

I usually do these runs with Bounty Hunter. I've actually refined my Bounty Hunter runs down to about 33 seconds per run with my current ANB character.

Season 1 Mage: Muse, Rank 7 - TL 157 in 9:46
        ANB Silver #3 BH: Shade, Rank 12 - TL 142 in 9:33

For a list of guides I've created, click here

Comment

Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post

I made a quick guide just for you!

In this video, I've lowered my CL to match yours, and I selected some less powerful gear to bring my stats down a bit, because I wasn't sure what equipment you might be running. Here is an example of how you can easily complete a Mogenheim run in about 40 seconds using the Elemental Lord's Regalia armor set and the Grand Magister's Command weapon set.

I usually do these runs with Bounty Hunter. I've actually refined my Bounty Hunter runs down to about 33 seconds per run with my current ANB character.

Hey shade, what were those multi colored flower things in your inventory, I've never seen those before. And what song was that playing throughout the video?
          Arcanist mage: Fabi, TL 143 9:51
          Regalia mage: Wagstaffer , TL 142 9:26
          Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
          Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post

Hey shade, what were those multi colored flower things in your inventory, I've never seen those before. And what song was that playing throughout the video?
            Those are super secret rewards from a one-time event! Nah, they're not super secret. They are from and old event called Spirit of Spring. However, it is true that it only occurred once.

The flowers in the top row can be equipped and used as weapons. While the ones in the row below that are consumables which provide interesting effects.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Roses.png Views:	0 Size:	253.3 KB ID:	146077

Click image for larger version  Name:	Cherry Blossom.png Views:	0 Size:	273.2 KB ID:	146078

Click image for larger version  Name:	Spring Flowers.png Views:	0 Size:	283.4 KB ID:	146079

The song in the video is Urban Lullaby by Jimmy Fontanez. You can download it for free from YouTube Audio Library. I trimmed the file a little so it loops better. I could have snapped the trim to the tempo of the song with my fancy audio editing software, but I was lazy when making that video, so I just eyeballed it... or did I ear drum it? I earballed it!
            Season 1 Mage: Muse, Rank 7 - TL 157 in 9:46
            ANB Silver #3 BH: Shade, Rank 12 - TL 142 in 9:33

For a list of guides I've created, click here

Comment

Working...
            X