Farming Gold and Gemstones with Regalia Mage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farming Gold and Gemstones with Regalia Mage

In this video, I'll show you how to efficiently farm gold and gemstones in Eternium with a Mage. I'm using the Elemental Lord's Regalia armor set and the Grand Magister's Command weapon set. This can be useful in ANB bronze events where you might want to farm a bunch of gold and gemstones for crafting. I plan on releasing another guide which shows how to speed run to morgenheim without burning a ton of event time, but for now, check out this video.

Morgenheim (Legendary Mode) with Regalia Mage
    Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
    ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

For a list of guides I've created, click here

what are those flower and tree things you have in your tab 5 storage? I've never seen those before.
    Samsung SM-T850 Android, Win 10 PC (trial)
    Aleshi Mage Trl 119
    Zebe BH Trl 105
    Vikri Mage Trl 110
    Crafting Master 50

Comment

Originally posted by unitynow8@gmail.com View Post
      what are those flower and tree things you have in your tab 5 storage? I've never seen those before.
      Someone asked me the same question recently. Check out this post for my answer.

Comment

I saw it about an hour after I asked thanks for responding
        Last edited by unitynow8@gmail.com; 09-06-2019, 04:37 PM. Reason: Aleshi Mage Trl 119 Zebe BH Trl105 Vikri Mage Trl110
        Samsung SM-T850 Android, Win 10 PC (trial)
        Aleshi Mage Trl 119
        Zebe BH Trl 105
        Vikri Mage Trl 110
        Crafting Master 50

Comment

War supply time

Will used regalia mage based on shade Glow recommendation

err that flower?..

HV to wait for spring is it?

Replaced the shield etc with it

Used all of them long time ago

My region/ hometown no 4 season

Thus happy to used all of it. Looks awesome on my former Mage/BH.

Purely "Cosmetic" reason I'm afraid

Can't imagine a warrior used "flowers"

Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-07-2019, 01:47 AM.
          Honest playin with Low end Pc only

Comment

Shade Glow thanks for the video! I was gold farming with bh but after seeing this Im going to get a gold set together on my regalia mage. Do you think Morg is the best place for gold farming?

Comment

Originally posted by Romme View Post
              Shade Glow thanks for the video! I was gold farming with bh but after seeing this Im going to get a gold set together on my regalia mage. Do you think Morg is the best place for gold farming?
              Morg is best for gold+gemstones+mats. If you are looking for mostly gold go for Darkhold Citadel, works with elr gmc mage as well.

Comment

As a story mode lover

I absolutely agree

Morgenheim X Darkhold citadel it is

These 2 should be sufficient imoa oops imao
                Honest playin with Low end Pc only

Comment

Originally posted by Tempest1503 View Post

If you are looking for mostly gold go for Darkhold Citadel...
                  I've heard people say this before. I'm personally not interested in missing out on any gemstones or crafting materials while I farm, so I've never investigated the yield from Darkhold Citadel, but now I'm curious. What are the rates at which gold, gemstones, and essences can be farmed in Darkhold Citadel?

Comment

That's a comparison i made when i was still playing on my slow android mobile. On PC it's possible to clear both maps in 20sec which will change the results, but it will give you a rough overview. Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190910-072633_Excel.jpg Views:	0 Size:	93.9 KB ID:	149381
                    During WS it's possible to yield more than 8m gold with one 200% booster.
                    Last edited by Tempest1503; 09-10-2019, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Tempest1503, that's awesome; thanks for the info! I'm glad you put that together.
                      Last edited by Shade Glow; 09-10-2019, 07:19 AM.

Comment

I've read through the forum about players farming 5m per booster duration, but I barely could hit 4m.

I'm on bh with 942% extra gold, doing morgh. I've tried both clearing whole map(with chest) and also doing Shade's route.
                        Shade's route on average yield around 3.7m while opening chest would give me around 3.4m. Using Shade's route, it takes me around 40-45secs on average(after all the gold flew to me and clicking the portal to leave the map). This is with 200% currency booster.

So I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong

Edited : I'm doing Normal mode morgh

​​​​​​
                        ​​​​​
                        Last edited by Quickiee; 09-11-2019, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quickiee View Post
                          I've read through the forum about players farming 5m per booster duration, but I barely could hit 4m.

I'm on bh with 942% extra gold, doing morgh. I've tried both clearing whole map(with chest) and also doing Shade's route.
                          Shade's route on average yield around 3.7m while opening chest would give me around 3.4m. Using Shade's route, it takes me around 40-45secs on average(after all the gold flew to me and clicking the portal to leave the map). This is with 200% currency booster.

So I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong

Edited : I'm doing Normal mode morgh

​​​​​​
                          ​​​​​
                          The biggest factor is your average completion time. I usually complete each run in about 30 seconds when running Normal difficulty. In 30 minutes, you can complete 40 45 second runs. Earning a total of 3.7 million gold in 30 minutes means you're getting 92,500 gold per run. If you were to lower your average completion time to 30 seconds, you would be able to do 60 tuns per 30 minutes. That would give you a total of 5,550,000 gold instead.

It is not necessary to wait for every single coin to reach your hero after completing the level. I usually wait for the majority of it and leave the stragglers. Most of the gold from the level comes from the enemies you kill. This usually reaches your hero pretty quickly after completing the level. The coins that come from the two chests at the end take a while to spawn, and you shouldn't wait for all of them. That time can be better spent doing another run. As you do each run, keep an eye out for inefficiently spent time, and try to cut as much of it out as possible.
                          Last edited by Shade Glow; 09-11-2019, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempest1503 View Post
                            Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20190910-072633_Excel.jpg Views:	0 Size:	93.9 KB ID:	149381
                            I'm curious as to what the LE, E, & GE columns are?

Comment

Originally posted by PoppaLlama View Post

I'm curious as to what the LE, E, & GE columns are?
                              Essences - lower, regular and greater
                              Total LE is the amount of all essences broke down to lower essences.

Comment

Working...
                              X