Godly RNG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Godly RNG?

Am I being stupid here or is this guy lucky as hell? I'm currently CL1210 on the ANB, pretty much the highest I've been on any ANB event. Also, I've made around 400 TL 100 runs and around 20 craft attempts on my main and am still yet to see a level 74 or 75 item, yet his guy is almost CL2000 with a number of 74 and 75 items. Something smells fishy
    Attached Files
    Zubreza - BH TL126
    Tiza - Mage TL 127

Originally posted by StealthK80 View Post
    Am I being stupid here or is this guy lucky as hell? I'm currently CL1210 on the ANB, pretty much the highest I've been on any ANB event. Also, I've made around 400 TL 100 runs and around 20 craft attempts on my main and am still yet to see a level 74 or 75 item, yet his guy is almost CL2000 with a number of 74 and 75 items. Something smells fishy
    Really?! XD. Usually this player sports 9x75 celestials. He must be slipping!
    FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post
      Really?! XD. Usually this player sports 9x75 celestials. He must be slipping!
      Not during an ANB.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
        Not during an ANB.
        Hey Travis. Glad you are back. I think I will make a post about this, but I thought I'd mention it here as well. From a players perspective, it is nearly impossible to craft some of the gear these top players have during an ANB. Actually this Obebi seems not as bad as some on the Mage LBs where I'm playing, someone has all lvl 74s.... In fact, to craft this gear would cost such an enormous amount of gems it would be insane. I would love for you to inspect some of these top 10ers with insane gear and check their purchase history. If they are whaling and support MF/DP then that's awesome! Otherwise, they are just plain cheating. I mean - think of the amount of gold alone it would require to craft his gear.... some simple math puts it at well over the amount of time in the entire Bronze ANB. Anyways, if you could do some math and check purchase history I'd feel a lot better about the top 10-25! Thanks!!!!!
        Assuming a lucky 1/30 to get a level 74 for 9 pieces of gear, that's 270 crafts, at around 500k a pop that's 135 million gold. Even a 2k CL perfectly geared gold farmer during 100% ANB can't farm more than around 10 million gold an hour, that's around 13-14 hours of farming nothing but gold. Nothing to say about Trials, CL, etc... Otherwise, gemming that much gold would cost a whopping 270,000 gems... I hope you are getting rich!!
        Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
        Teran - CL2000

Comment

Not during an ANB.
          No kidding, Travis? XD
          FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by Terranisaur View Post

Hey Travis. Glad you are back. I think I will make a post about this, but I thought I'd mention it here as well. From a players perspective, it is nearly impossible to craft some of the gear these top players have during an ANB. Actually this Obebi seems not as bad as some on the Mage LBs where I'm playing, someone has all lvl 74s.... In fact, to craft this gear would cost such an enormous amount of gems it would be insane. I would love for you to inspect some of these top 10ers with insane gear and check their purchase history. If they are whaling and support MF/DP then that's awesome! Otherwise, they are just plain cheating. I mean - think of the amount of gold alone it would require to craft his gear.... some simple math puts it at well over the amount of time in the entire Bronze ANB. Anyways, if you could do some math and check purchase history I'd feel a lot better about the top 10-25! Thanks!!!!!
            Assuming a lucky 1/30 to get a level 74 for 9 pieces of gear, that's 270 crafts, at around 500k a pop that's 135 million gold. Even a 2k CL perfectly geared gold farmer during 100% ANB can't farm more than around 10 million gold an hour, that's around 13-14 hours of farming nothing but gold. Nothing to say about Trials, CL, etc... Otherwise, gemming that much gold would cost a whopping 270,000 gems... I hope you are getting rich!!
            I found this on discord today. I know I already messaged you about this in discord, but I figure people here would also like to see it, and this post provides great context.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	258
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	146229
            Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
            ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

For a list of guides I've created, click here

Comment

I just really don't understand how there are so many people with thrse insane crafted items in an ANB. How are they getting them? Is there really a legit way to do it?
              Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
              Teran - CL2000

Comment

Haha its much worse now, the top like 30 for BH are 73 minimum, many of them with mainly 75 and 74 items. I've seen 3 74 items now, 2 were non set, the 3rd an assault helm which I'm using as part of my BH mains farming set. I'm also wanna know how they're sat over 2000 CLs, a quick look at the main non event boards shows the top people at around 2.1 to 2.4 max... Taken me around 8 months to get to 2140, yet people are hitting 2100 in 14 hours..... Ye right
                Zubreza - BH TL126
                Tiza - Mage TL 127

Comment

In fact here's 4 of the top 5 (the other is obedi)

More luck in 14 hours than I've had in a month
                  Attached Files
                  Zubreza - BH TL126
                  Tiza - Mage TL 127

Comment

Not during an ANB.
                    Look how much of the mage leaderboard they take up. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190820-044007_Eternium.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	146302Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190820-043857_Eternium.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	146303Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190820-043850_Eternium.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	146304Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190820-043934_Eternium.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	146305Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190820-043904_Eternium.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	146306Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190820-043922_Eternium.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	146307
                    Arcanist mage: Fabi, TL 143 9:51
                    Regalia mage: Wagstaffer , TL 142 9:26
                    Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
                    Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

StealthK80 on the mage side even the 70th rank mages items look exactly the same.
                      Arcanist mage: Fabi, TL 143 9:51
                      Regalia mage: Wagstaffer , TL 142 9:26
                      Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
                      Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

Yeah, and not only it's super expensive from the individual point of view, also there are not so many players so one can't say that a lot of them just got lucky.

PS: I was right before the highlighted fully 74 equipped cheater at 60 rank. I feel kind of proud of myself

Comment

྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) Today I found some more funny persons on normal leaderboards.
                          Please do investigate if you've got time.Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190822-143421_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	88.5 KB ID:	146800
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190822-145245_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	86.6 KB ID:	146799
                          Last edited by Wuselbibi; 08-22-2019, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X