What to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do?

So I have 2 CE from old salvaged gear, and just secured 2 Cboxes. Most of my gear is 72 or 73 already. Do I salvage for the 3rd CE and make a piece of gear or use the Cboxes as is? I don't know what can be crafted using the CE. Not sure if I am asking the question right....

Also looking for what is the easiest build to advance through ANB on mobile. My mage got me to TL111. Trying to decide if I want to try warrior or BH next.
    Last edited by helopilot; 08-20-2019, 05:18 PM.

For me and celestials its all about patience...I had 4 saved in hopes of getting more to complete a set but then they changed the max lv of gear so now I am going to wait until I get enough celestial essence to craft a full set. I finally had enough time to play a bronze event and I earned 2 more celestial boxes so happy....I realize this approach may take more time for me to have a maximum build but thats ok with me because by the time I have enough the Dev's may have made more changes to the game so I dont want to rush things for shorterm gain when the gear I made may be not as effective later..just my thoughts and my playstyle.

To answer your other question about which char to run in silver...2 thoughts use the toon you know and can play well so you wont get frustrated or if you want to make a warrior or bh to keep its a great way for cheaper inventory space during ANB events as opposed to starting a new char from scratch. I have switched it up before only ran bh than I decided to run a new option a warrior in bronze so I had more time to figure things out whatever you chose Good Luck and have fun Happy Grinding!

Comment

I would make use of the celestials on a different character just to have some fun until you get a usable lvl 75 item for your main. I wouldn't use the essences on anything less a 75 item if I were you.
      Arcanist mage: Fabi, TL 143 9:51
      Regalia mage: Wagstaffer , TL 142 9:26
      Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
      Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

Wagstaffer

Keep giving advice like that and you might have to change your avatar to something more appropriate like:

Comment

Tin Man is that supposed to be a very wise elder mage that puts the well-being of humanity before himself? If so, I agree wholeheartedly
          Arcanist mage: Fabi, TL 143 9:51
          Regalia mage: Wagstaffer , TL 142 9:26
          Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
          Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

So once I obtain an item worth it, how do I add the essences to it? It may be a simple thing but since I have never done it....Im ignorant

Comment

Originally posted by helopilot View Post
              So once I obtain an item worth it, how do I add the essences to it? It may be a simple thing but since I have never done it....Im ignorant
              Once you have three Celestial Essences (CEs) you craft a Celestial Transform which is under "Enchanting" with al the other enchantments. Drop the Celestial Transform on the item like any other enchantment.

Comment

Tin Man Thanks

Comment

And just incase you aren't aware, don't waste any gems on reforging the stats on that item, do it after you have transformed it to a celestial
                  Zubreza - BH TL126
                  Tiza - Mage TL 127

Comment

I've seen several threads recently on celestial essences / boxes / transforms / gear, with the kind people of this forum offering their expertise - but having to do so repeatedly. I had some questions as well. This thread was the outcome: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-how-they-work. Feel free to add to this, or suggest corrections based on your experience and knowledge. Thanks!
                    ---
                    Mobile-only (android)
                    (after latest update) BH TL115 with full Stalker + SA pistols + Integralas

Comment

Working...
                    X