Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice. Tips. Goals. What I need to improve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice. Tips. Goals. What I need to improve.

https://imgur.com/OZcEbyl

https://imgur.com/pA5vJ0o

https://imgur.com/gpQF8KT

heres all my stats. Any help or guidelines would be awesome. Thanks guys!

abilities are.
    Fireball, arc lightning.
    Immolate, Blizzard, Time warp.
    Glass cannon, power infusion, celerity.

I know I’m gonna get suggested to dump fireball. But I just love it lol. I’ll keep rocking that one until I get walled on a trial I guess hah. Also thinking of dropping celerity for intense training. Since I believe my hits per second is okay.
    Last edited by Bombard; 08-26-2019, 12:17 PM.

Originally posted by Bombard View Post
    https://imgur.com/OZcEbyl

https://imgur.com/pA5vJ0o

https://imgur.com/gpQF8KT

heres all my stats. Any help or guidelines would be awesome. Thanks guys!

abilities are.
    Fireball, arc lightning.
    Immolate, Blizzard, Time warp.
    Glass cannon, power infusion, celerity.

I know I’m gonna get suggested to dump fireball. But I just love it lol. I’ll keep rocking that one until I get walled on a trial I guess hah. Also thinking of dropping celerity for intense training. Since I believe my hits per second is okay.
    For a regalia mage youre going to want your ability rate in the 50s at least. Also, you can get by with 5.5 Haste but once you hit 6 things really start to pick up.

For jewelry and this is only my personal opinion, I'd go with 280 ability rate, 280 Haste and then split the other 2 stats with crit damage and critical rating.

Now for skills youre going to want to replace fireball with frostbolt for triple damage against frozen enemies and the chance to activate Northern winds. Everything else looks in order
    Last edited by Wagstaffer; 08-26-2019, 01:17 PM.
    Regalia mage: Fabi, TL 135 9:03
    Regalia mage: Tribulei, TL 140 9:30
    Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
    Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post

For a regalia mage youre going to want your ability rate in the 50s at least. Also, you can get by with 5.5 Haste but once you hit 6 things really start to pick up.

For jewelry and this is only my personal opinion, I'd go with 280 ability rate, 280 Haste and then split the other 2 stats with crit damage and critical rating.

Now for skills youre going to want to replace fireball with frostbolt for triple damage against frozen enemies and the chance to activate Northern winds. Everything else looks in order
      As of right now my jewelry is pretty crap. Just made a legendary with some okay stats. Am I at the stage now where I should start collecting to make endgame jewelry? I also made a mistake. I’ve got fireball and frost bolt for the NW proc. I guess I’m just dumb. But I can’t let go of fireball lol. I guess once I feel like I’m dying too much and could use that %5 buffs from AL I’ll swap. Assuming I get better jewelry. That would be the jump I need to up all those stats to a good order yeah?

i just jumped from the custom legendary IM to a lvl 72 with better stats and that alone allowed me to jump 7 more trials to 92.

Comment

As of right now my jewelry is pretty crap. Just made a legendary with some okay stats. Am I at the stage now where I should start collecting to make endgame jewelry? I also made a mistake. I’ve got fireball and frost bolt for the NW proc. I guess I’m just dumb. But I can’t let go of fireball lol. I guess once I feel like I’m dying too much and could use that %5 buffs from AL I’ll swap. Assuming I get better jewelry. That would be the jump I need to up all those stats to a good order yeah?

i just jumped from the custom legendary IM to a lvl 72 with better stats and that alone allowed me to jump 7 more trials to 92.
        That 5 percent is crucial for you especially since your Haste is so low and yes, now is the time to start planning your endgame jewelry but bear in mind you may want to change them as time passes.
        Regalia mage: Fabi, TL 135 9:03
        Regalia mage: Tribulei, TL 140 9:30
        Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
        Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

I will echo Wagstaffer, with the good advice. As for the jewelry, it takes time to make it correctly but it isnt terrible. You need a decent gold farming set and really about 500k-1 million gold per piece depending how much you want to farm for better stats on the Jewelry. You champion points are very low as well, so its really about farming gear and getting your CP up and getting the right stats, knowing how to pull ( watch youtube) and spending some more time playing

Comment

Okay. Does anyone care to give me like a to do list? I’m terms of most important to least important as of right now? I really appreciate the input! I also haven’t crafted any gear yet either. Just kinda farming for pieces with 1 bad stat and reforming that into a useful one.

Comment

The AL buff isn't 5%, it's 25%, it has a terribly written description (it was 50% before last patch nerf). Get it asap instead of fireball.

Your stats all well proportioned, they just aren't that high yet because of CL and gear, they will go up as you progress, I wouldn't worry too much about hitting certain marks for now, but they are still good goals. Some really basic not to be taken too literally ones are: 5.0+ hits per second, 50% ability rate, 40% crit, (as much CD as possible), 200k toughness, 30-40k recovery.

I hope you are in the ANBs? Taking those somewhat seriously is probably your best path forward at the moment. Otherwise, try to get a set of XP gear and grind CLs until at least 1300-1700. Do some gold farming, then craft whatever pieces you need after that, just go for 1 craft each, lvl 70 pieces for now. Generally, for pushing you want CR/CD/AR/H. For XP farming drop 1 of CR/AR/H for XP. Don't mix gold and xp on gear ever btw.
              Last edited by Terranisaur; 08-26-2019, 02:11 PM.
              Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
              Teran - CL2000

Comment

Originally posted by Terranisaur View Post
                The AL buff isn't 5%, it's 25%, it has a terribly written description (it was 50% before last patch nerf). Get it asap instead of fireball.

Your stats all well proportioned, they just aren't that high yet because of CL and gear, they will go up as you progress, I wouldn't worry too much about hitting certain marks for now, but they are still good goals. Some really basic not to be taken too literally ones are: 5.0+ hits per second, 50% ability rate, 40% crit, (as much CD as possible), 200k toughness, 30-40k recovery.

I hope you are in the ANBs? Taking those somewhat seriously is probably your best path forward at the moment. Otherwise, try to get a set of XP gear and grind CLs until at least 1300-1700. Do some gold farming, then craft whatever pieces you need after that, just go for 1 craft each, lvl 70 pieces for now. Generally, for pushing you want CR/CD/AR/H. For XP farming drop 1 of CR/AR/H for XP. Don't mix gold and xp on gear ever btw.
                Yes I’m doing the ANB. Have my silver ticket ready to go. Okay I’ll take this to note. Thank you! Also why does it seem like Frost bolt is casting much slower than fire ball does? I’d assume I’m wrong about that. But the speed seems much lower than fireball did? Idk
                Last edited by Bombard; 08-26-2019, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Yes I’m doing the ANB. Have my silver ticket ready to go. Okay I’ll take this to note. Thank you! Also why does it seem like Frost bolt is casting much slower than fire ball does? I’d assume I’m wrong about that. But the speed seems much lower than fireball did? Idk
                  I have not used fireball in a while... doesn't it shoot multiple fireballs after a certain level? Maybe the animation makes it look like it's casting multiple, so you think you're attacking faster?
                  Great you are in ANB! That will help a ton. If we get legendary jewelry (which we should this time around) get 1 roll each to be XP (on neck,ring,ring), then buy some xp boosters, 50% or more if you can afford it, and grind trials. You should be able to get many CLs which should help you a great deal.
                  Teran - CL2000

Comment

As of right now my jewelry is pretty crap. Just made a legendary with some okay stats. Am I at the stage now where I should start collecting to make endgame jewelry?
                    Man this is a tough one. The Dev say they're gonna revamp the jewelry crafting Soon™, so it might be worth waiting for the new system. But then again we don't know exactly when Soon™ will be. If you're gonna craft end game jewelry make sure you read THE guide. It helps to download the spreadsheet to preview your jewelry before you commit resources.

Comment

Originally posted by mousse View Post

Man this is a tough one. The Dev say they're gonna revamp the jewelry crafting Soon™, so it might be worth waiting for the new system. But then again we don't know exactly when Soon™ will be. If you're gonna craft end game jewelry make sure you read THE guide. It helps to download the spreadsheet to preview your jewelry before you commit resources.
                      This is a really good point. Maybe going for less-than-perfect jewelry would be a good middle ground for now; it's impossible to say.
                      Teran - CL2000

Comment

I agree with terranisaur and would really focus on experience gear and jewelry in anb silver. I would suggest to use your epic boxes to get a IM and then whatever set you want. Make sure you get experience as one of the stats for these. Try not to use any of the boxes to create your weapons. You're better off finding one lvl71 or higher that has more damage than a 70 can. You will level quickly with a full set of experience gear and boosters and be able to push more and more with the extra stats you get from CL points.

Comment

Thanks everyone for a tremendous amount of help!! I hope to progress a good bit in silver. I just stopped at 80 in bronze and farmed gemstones. Didn’t use any exp gear

Comment

In ANB, keep in mind that a rare (blue) set item is better than a legendary non-set item. It is wise to craft blue set items to complete your set as early as possible.
                            Arcanist Mage: Muse, TL 145 in 9:30
                            ANB Gold 2 BH: Shade, Rank 21 - TL 122

For a list of guides I've created, click here

Comment

I’m blown away by the assistance! Thanks everyone. Currently until silver comes. I’m just running TL 90 for exp and drops

Comment

Working...
                              X