Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice. Tips. Goals. What I need to improve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know others have said to focus on exp but I wouldn't bother doing on my Main character. I personally use a warrior for exp grinding because I can complete the trial in a minute using whirlwind and I'm not always switching gears on my Main. I use a bounty hunter for gold and gemstone farming and main the mage.

Everyone is different of course but that's just what I do personally.
    Regalia mage: Fabi, TL 135 9:03
    Regalia mage: Tribulei, TL 140 9:30
    Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
    Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post
      I know others have said to focus on exp but I wouldn't bother doing on my Main character. I personally use a warrior for exp grinding because I can complete the trial in a minute using whirlwind and I'm not always switching gears on my Main. I use a bounty hunter for gold and gemstone farming and main the mage.

Everyone is different of course but that's just what I do personally.
      Sorry for being off-topic

But would you mind to teach me how to build a whirlwind warrior for TL100 exp grinding?

As in, what skills, stats and equipment should i be focusing

Never played a warrior before and thought of making one in the upcoming silver anb event and keeping it as a exp grinder

Any tips would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Quickiee View Post

Sorry for being off-topic

But would you mind to teach me how to build a whirlwind warrior for TL100 exp grinding?

As in, what skills, stats and equipment should i be focusing

Never played a warrior before and thought of making one in the upcoming silver anb event and keeping it as a exp grinder

Any tips would be greatly appreciated
        For my Warrior I use 4 pieces of the juggernaut set which gives whirlwind a 30% increase in damage. for weapons I use the cleaver and the whirlwind axe which makes whirlwind do 100% more damage to the targeted enemy. Those weapons will also provide healing and boost your basic attack damage after you use whirlwind. Both of my rings are identical as well. Here are some screenshots of my gear, skills and stats. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190827-210437_Eternium.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	147558Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190827-210629_Eternium.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	147559Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190827-210013_Eternium.jpg
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	147560Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190827-205940_Eternium.jpg
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	147561Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190827-210005_Eternium.jpg
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	147562
        Regalia mage: Fabi, TL 135 9:03
        Regalia mage: Tribulei, TL 140 9:30
        Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
        Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

Wagstaffer Thanks a million for the tips! Appreciate it

Comment

I was using my warrior for gold and experience mining, but changed to BH because I can clear levels faster than with warrior. Now I use warrior to run trials, can clear T100 in about 2.5 - 3 min, using full Jugg gear with Cleaver and Whirlwind. Primary attacks are Frenzy and Rending slash, secondary are Whirlwind, In The Zone, and Devastate. Passives are Lightening reflexes, Duelist and Intense Training. Warrior has cleared T110, but running him at T100 or T105, mainly for gear drops to salvage. Stalker BH with SA has beat T115 and can clear T100 in less than 2 min, so using that for exp miner. I started this game playing mage, but really like BH and warrior much better.
            Last edited by RockDoc; 08-28-2019, 06:59 AM. Reason: Corrected warrior completion level, bragging is one thing, over exaggerating is another. :D
            Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
            Ravenstar - BH (Stalker), T115+
            Magenta - mage (ELR), T100+
            Greystone - BH (Assault, Au miner), T100+
            Rageon - Warrior (Jugg, Exp miner), T115+
            Rageon - Warrior, T75

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
              I was using my warrior for gold and experience mining, but changed to BH because I can clear levels faster than with warrior. Now I use warrior to run trials, can clear T100 in about 2.5 - 3 min, using full Jugg gear with Cleaver and Whirlwind. Primary attacks are Frenzy and Rending slash, secondary are Whirlwind, In The Zone, and Devastate. Passives are Lightening reflexes, Duelist and Intense Training. Warrior has cleared T115, but running him at T100 or T105, mainly for gear drops to salvage. Stalker BH with SA has also beat T115 and can clear T100 in less than 2 min, so using that for exp miner. I started this game playing mage, but really like BH and warrior much better.
              Thanks for the heads up!

There's also another reason im thinking to make a warrior for exp grinding, its cos as i started to craft more and more weapon for my main BH, i notice im lacking a certain material mainly iron.

I suppose by playing a warrior would at least let me get a little more iron.

As of now, i have a main BH for trial, another BH for gold farming and 3 more low level toons for dailies.

Comment

Quickiee if you can play in upcoming Silver ANB you can make a warrior and replace one of your low level toons with it at end. Warriors are only way I know of to get iron. Just salvage every warrior gear piece you aren't using and you'll soon have enough to craft more weapons, and warrior gear.

DISCLAIMER!!! If you want to do well in the ANB I would recommend that you play BH since you already know how to play it, and won't be learning a new play style during a limited timed event. If you aren't shooting for a golden ticket then the next ANB would be perfect for quickly and cheaply growing a new warrior for your stable.
                Rageon - Warrior, T75

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
                  Quickiee if you can play in upcoming Silver ANB you can make a warrior and replace one of your low level toons with it at end. Warriors are only way I know of to get iron. Just salvage every warrior gear piece you aren't using and you'll soon have enough to craft more weapons, and warrior gear.

DISCLAIMER!!! If you want to do well in the ANB I would recommend that you play BH since you already know how to play it, and won't be learning a new play style during a limited timed event. If you aren't shooting for a golden ticket then the next ANB would be perfect for quickly and cheaply growing a new warrior for your stable.
                  Yep, that's my plan. I'm gonna make a warrior in the next silver anb event and keep it so that I can make it an exp grinder

Just gonna aim for the 2 celestial boxes so it's fairly achievable I suppose and anything else is a bonus to me.

Anyway thanks for all the tips and sorry for being off topic.

Comment

Just looked at warrior LB. In top 100, only about 4 are using jugg gear, with top Jugg warrior in 44th, all rest are mainly defender and warlords. All of the Jugg wearers are using Vampiric Blades instead of the Stormblade Armaments. I've made it to T115 using Stormblades with Whirlwind, ITZ and Devastate as my major attacks, and WW accounts for 70% of damage. However, now that I've hit T115 it is starting to get more difficult to take out mobs and I'm dying more often.

So it looks like I'll have to migrate to Vampiric Blades if I want to continue advancing as DW warrior. It looks like shockwave, grievous wounds and Devastate are top damage producers. For those DW warriors who are at higher levels, what is best attack approach with VB as weapon set. My current process is I'll attack mobs with WW, then ITZ and back to WW and keep whirling around map taking out mobs until boss shows up. I keep Devastate mainly for boss but I presume it will be more important for mob control when using VB.

Also, would I do better to change to warlords gear since it is designed to work best with VB rather than stay with Jugg. It looks like the Jugg set bonuses should work well with VB, but all but 4 DW warriors are using warlord gear so there must be some advantage to it. I do have full set of each warrior gear and weapon sets so not a problem to swap and won't have to do any extra crafting. Thanks for your help in advance. I know I'll be getting some very useful info.
                    Rageon - Warrior, T75

Comment

RockDoc i tried to make ww work as well a while back but hit a wall right around where you’re at I just use ww to farm TL100 now with jugg4/warlords2 and vampiric blades.

Try this approach with warlords 6 + vampiric blades...Use rending slash as your primary attack, but make sure you always keep frenzy buff active. Pull just a couple groups. Devastate followed by at least 2 shockwaves. Try to only devastate when you have 10 stacks of flurry. Don’t use devastate or shockwave unless charge buff is active.

Mob phase is slow but bosses go down fast. Hope this help you out!

Comment

Originally posted by Terranisaur View Post
                        The AL buff isn't 5%, it's 25%, it has a terribly written description (it was 50% before last patch nerf). Get it asap instead of fireball.

Your stats all well proportioned, they just aren't that high yet because of CL and gear, they will go up as you progress, I wouldn't worry too much about hitting certain marks for now, but they are still good goals. Some really basic not to be taken too literally ones are: 5.0+ hits per second, 50% ability rate, 40% crit, (as much CD as possible), 200k toughness, 30-40k recovery.

I hope you are in the ANBs? Taking those somewhat seriously is probably your best path forward at the moment. Otherwise, try to get a set of XP gear and grind CLs until at least 1300-1700. Do some gold farming, then craft whatever pieces you need after that, just go for 1 craft each, lvl 70 pieces for now. Generally, for pushing you want CR/CD/AR/H. For XP farming drop 1 of CR/AR/H for XP. Don't mix gold and xp on gear ever btw.

What is the “AL” buff referring to? Sorry newb question.
                        Mage: Mystify, TL 106, 8:00
                        Former D2 & D3 player

Add me: FOXI JOXI LALA 6550

Comment

NewRoHeroes arc lightning

Comment

Originally posted by NewRoHeroes View Post

What is the “AL” buff referring to? Sorry newb question.
                            Arc Lightning. It's one of the mage basic attacks. Usually you will get it as an alternate attack just for the buff/debuff, then use your other attack mostly.
                            Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
                            Teran - CL2000

Comment

Working...
                            X