Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

War Supplies event

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    War Supplies event

    War supplies event going on have fun people!

    #2
    Is it monthly event? Or same event like AnB?
    Happy grinding btw
    Mobile only player (exclusively Android)
    Main Mage Regalia - Pikasyt (pre patch TL 137)
    XP Arcanist Mage - Pikasyt (TL 85-90)
    Gold runner BH - Pickachu (TL 100)
    CUZE XUZE YIWO 5914

    Comment


      #3
      I noticed we aren't getting a gold bonus this time, kinda bummed about that honestly.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by prima pondaaga View Post
        Is it monthly event? Or same event like AnB?
        Happy grinding btw
        It typically occurs the week just before an ANB event starts, so this could be a sign that we are getting closer to the start of the Silver league...

        Comment


          #5
          Wonder if legendary chest for $29.99 USD gives you a L70 or L70+, not that I'd spend the money either way. Since nothing purchased outside of ANB can be used in event, it would appear the war supplies event is just another way to generate revenue before they get you to spend even more money during ANB. Game feels like it is becoming more of a "pay to win" instead of "play to win".
          Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10
          Ravenstar - BH (Stalker)
          Magenta - mage (ELR)
          Greystone - BH (Assault, Au miner)
          Rageon - Warrior (Jugg, Exp miner)
          Rageon - Warrior

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
            Wonder if legendary chest for $29.99 USD gives you a L70 or L70+, not that I'd spend the money either way. Since nothing purchased outside of ANB can be used in event, it would appear the war supplies event is just another way to generate revenue before they get you to spend even more money during ANB. Game feels like it is becoming more of a "pay to win" instead of "play to win".
            Was confirmed just after the introduction of level 71+ items that the Legendary Legendary Item boxes remain limited to level 70.
            My Eternium Data Files Can Be Found Here:

            Eternium Files

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
              Wonder if legendary chest for $29.99 USD gives you a L70 or L70+, not that I'd spend the money either way. Since nothing purchased outside of ANB can be used in event, it would appear the war supplies event is just another way to generate revenue before they get you to spend even more money during ANB. Game feels like it is becoming more of a "pay to win" instead of "play to win".
              I guess that depends on your definition of "win".

              If what you enjoy is playing the game and getting better all the time, beating your own past achievements, then there really is no need to spend any actual money. Although a certain amount spent to support the developers in gratitude for building such a fun, engrossing game is appropriate.

              On the other hand, if you will only be satisfied with being #1 on the leaderboard, yeah you probably need to get Jeff Bezos to fund you.

              All up to you.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by vehmic View Post
                I noticed we aren't getting a gold bonus this time, kinda bummed about that honestly.
                I feel like gold is increased by 15% as well, and its just not stated in the description.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Tempest1503 View Post

                  I feel like gold is increased by 15% as well, and its just not stated in the description.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by peshta View Post
                    So?

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Tempest1503 View Post
                      So?
                      Peshta is illustrating that it is in the event description. You said it wasn't.
                      Originally posted by Tempest1503 View Post
                      ...and its just not stated in the description.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
                        Peshta is illustrating that it is in the event description. You said it wasn't.

                        I said that the 15% extra gold that we are getting isn't stated in the event description... Was just trying to make ppl aware that we are getting more gold as well.

                        I acctually can't tell for sure if it's 15% extra gold that's why i said "i feel like", it's just my assumption. But i definitely get more gold than before war supply started. And the benefit i noticed in my 60mins of boosted farming been pretty close to 15%, just like the bonus for xp and gemstones that is stated in the event description.

                        Maybe i didn't express myself properly, english isn't my native language. Wonder why you cut my sentence and quote me out of context though.
                        Last edited by Tempest1503; 09-10-2019, 04:53 AM.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          To be clear, I'm not trying to be abrasive or anything (tone can be tough to read through text), but I'm still confused. You're saying that the 15% gold drop boost isn't stated in the event description...but it is...

                          Comment


                            #14
                            It is not, Travis! If you read it carefully, it only says XP and Gemstones. No mention about Gold at all, which I believe is a first, since previous War Supplies used to include Gold bonus in their description.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Ah, I see. It should say "currency". The boosts given during events work the same way as the boosts you can buy. Thanks for clearing that up, Mark.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X