Oof. Need some infos (War)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oof. Need some infos (War)

It's been about two years since I've played. I believe the battle rage nerf and trials rework had just happened when I stopped playing. I have one of each character all 70 and an unimpressive 414 CL but prefer my warrior over the others.

That being said, I've missed a lot. Seeing some new uniques and sets as well as items over 70. The crafting system, the little home town UI instead of everything being menus (not a problem and it's figured out). Act IV finally.

So what I need to know, is what's the current meta for farming, warrior builds, gear etc.
    ROJO CIXA XITO 9019

I can absolutely recommend using defender set to farm TL100. Im clearing it in 55secs on average.

To get started with it, try to get 1500+ AR + integralas mantle, CR+CD+XP on every item, ~60k life, 800 haste will be enough.

Frenzy / Rending Slash
    WW / BR / SB
    S&B / TaN / Duelist

Happy farming. Oh, WW and S&B have to be lvl10. For push builds just have a look at the LB
    Last edited by Tempest1503; 09-09-2019, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Runnin whirlwind SW from scratch until now

​​​​​​I only used frenzy with that whirlwind kind of thing....no rs and no cleave

Frenzy the mob and frenzy the bosses..

Less dying imao
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-09-2019, 05:30 PM.
      Honest playin with Low end Pc only

Comment

Originally posted by Tempest1503 View Post
        I can absolutely recommend using defender set to farm TL100. Im clearing it in 55secs on average.

To get started with it, try to get 1500+ AR + integralas mantle, CR+CD+XP on every item, ~60k life, 800 haste will be enough.

Frenzy / Rending Slash
        WW / BR / SB
        S&B / TaN / Duelist

Happy farming. Oh, WW and S&B have to be lvl10. For push builds just have a look at the LB
        Full defender? I'll have to find some pants. I can't recall since it's been so long but there was one of the warrior skills that had a chance resetting cooldowns on attack so haste used to be king. Is that not the case and ability rate is important now? CR and CD were always important. Since they added act IV I've had to clear normal and heroic to even have access to legendary so I've been running my more balanced combat gear which has my stats looking like this
        ROJO CIXA XITO 9019

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
          Runnin whirlwind SW from scratch until now

​​​​​​I only used frenzy with that whirlwind kind of thing....no rs and no cleave

Less dying imao
          Haven't had any issues with dying but things seem to have changed a lot. Was working on re-clearing story with the new act so I haven't done any trials yet
          ROJO CIXA XITO 9019

Comment

Yea, go full defender. 6 pc bonus will give you huge power boost while SB is active, that's why you need high AR to keep it active. The haste from BR should be enough imo. Also make sure to put an armor gemstone into your shield socket as it will increase your dmg. Only works in shield though, so use AR/VIT/CR gemstones in other sockets, whatever you need most. Weapon doesn't really matter too much. Use one with high base dmg to increase DT dmg... One of those bladestorm axes work pretty well for WW farmer, either extra dmg from the Cleaver or extra sustain from whirlwind axe.
            Last edited by Tempest1503; 09-09-2019, 05:52 PM.

Comment

BR SB WW doesn't matter which one first

This 3 utility is powerful in gathering and killin mobs

Few time I manage to secure 6 min just for the bosses

THEN COMES THE HARD PART

Well..facing bosses with just 2 skill ( u can't whirlwind the boss) that is another issue

Luckily i manage to beat Elban though with just BR and SB (at the moment)
              Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-09-2019, 06:52 PM.
              Honest playin with Low end Pc only

Comment

Originally posted by Tempest1503 View Post

Frenzy / Rending Slash
                WW / BR / SB
                S&B / TaN / Duelist

Alright, so I managed to get the recipe and craft my missing defender pants and tried out that build. It's silly. In a good way. Thanks man. Now to work on better XP jewelry and gear/stats
                ROJO CIXA XITO 9019

Comment

Working...
                X