Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TL 100 - highest exp. and drop - is this true?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TL 100 - highest exp. and drop - is this true?

    I read in another post that Experience earned and the chance to get the highest level item drops plateaus at TL 100?

    anybody connected to the game can confirm that?

    Seems a bit odd but if that’s true I’ll keep my grinding at that level.

    Thanks
    Mage: Mystify, TL 106, 8:00
    Former D2 & D3 player

    Add me: FOXI JOXI LALA 6550

  • #2
    Can't tell anything about the drops, as they seem completely random to me, but regarding the experience earned this is surely not the case.
    MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

    Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 142, Rank #68
    Matrikor, Stalker BH (Exp), TL 117
    Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103
    Avit, Noob Warrior, TL 101

    Mobile only

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by NewRoHeroes View Post
      I read in another post that Experience earned and the chance to get the highest level item drops plateaus at TL 100?
      It seems so, see https://forum.makingfun.com/node/71384. (It's a bit old but maybe still relevant.)
      Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen)

      Comment


      • #4
        Hmm. After I gave this some testing I think I have to state that it might actually be that the xp earned somewhat stagnates. I did some TL100 runs as well as TL130 runs and compared the small sxp numbers popping up over the toon's head, and it seems as if there is actually no difference in value. But I also had the (non-fact-based) impression that targets wielding a higher amount of xp are more common in higher trials. In TL100 most of the targets yielded 20 sxp, and in TL130 most yielded 60 sxp.
        MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

        Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 142, Rank #68
        Matrikor, Stalker BH (Exp), TL 117
        Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103
        Avit, Noob Warrior, TL 101

        Mobile only

        Comment


        • #5
          XP and drops are still capped at T100.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Christian Lamine View Post
            Hmm. After I gave this some testing I think I have to state that it might actually be that the xp earned somewhat stagnates. I did some TL100 runs as well as TL130 runs and compared the small sxp numbers popping up over the toon's head, and it seems as if there is actually no difference in value. But I also had the (non-fact-based) impression that targets wielding a higher amount of xp are more common in higher trials. In TL100 most of the targets yielded 20 sxp, and in TL130 most yielded 60 sxp.
            The Season experience is typically not what people are referring to when asking this question as the Season experience does not add to CLs. The Season experience is meaningless once you have attained Season Level 20 but the numbers still show.

            Travis, thank you for the clear and concise confirmation.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
              The Season experience...
              Oh, thanks for the clarification! I was wondering all the time what the "s" means... now I know. :-) But - shouldn't the season xp also reflect the level?

              MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

              Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 142, Rank #68
              Matrikor, Stalker BH (Exp), TL 117
              Ruwiel, Exp Mage, TL 103
              Avit, Noob Warrior, TL 101

              Mobile only

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
                XP and drops are still capped at T100.
                Yes, thanks for the confirmation Travis! I was almost going to ask this today myself. I read the same thing, and have been grinding at TL100, but wasn't entirely sure what I had read was confirmed.

                It would be nice if they raised the cap a bit - maybe to TL120, or a sliding scale with at least minor increases for those who make it above 120? Since I hit CL2000, it really takes a lot of grinding to get a significant increase in CL's. I hit CL 1997 after the Bronze ANB, and have only made it to 2022 since then. My goal was to make it to CL 2000, so I'm happy considering I have only played for about 10 months, but I see leaders at 2200 and 2300+, and that seems almost as far away as 2000 did when I was at 1000 ; ) It feels like there should have been some kind of reward for achieving milestones like CL 1000 and CL2000, but mostly the grinding just takes longer and longer......................
                iOS Mobile player: iPad Pro, and iPhone XS Max

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Christian Lamine View Post

                  Oh, thanks for the clarification! I was wondering all the time what the "s" means... now I know. :-) But - shouldn't the season xp also reflect the level?
                  I do not believe Travis' remark applies to Season experience. I do not recall anyone asking if there is a cap on the Season experience gained. That the season levels is capped probably why any Season experience cap remains an unknown and no one is particularly concerned as it is a non-issue in that it doesn't impact leaderboards other than maybe a higher CL character may get to Season Level 20 faster but that process is already really fast. Getting to Season Level 20 took less than 12 hours of actual time, not playing time, and I am sure I am not super fast in doing that.

                  7string

                  Congrats on your CL and welcome to the world of only getting single digit CL boosts after completing an ANB event. The leveling up to CL 2000 is quick relative to the leveling post CL 2000.
                  Last edited by Tin Man; 09-11-2019, 08:45 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

                    7string

                    Congrats on your CL and welcome to the world of only getting single digit CL boosts after completing an ANB event. The leveling up to CL 2000 is quick relative to the leveling post CL 2000.
                    Thanks Tin Man! I think my CL is higher than my skill at this point, and still have a lot to learn, so have been browsing the forums more to see if I can find out what I need to improve on. Kind of stuck at TL 125 with my new S&B warrior from the recent ANB, and grinding for Power alone really isn't enough, so looking for tweaks and tactics. The forum has been really useful for that, and several of your posts have been helpful (I was stuck at 115 before I realized that I had not maximized my shield armor and that Parry was hurting my block percentage). Those 2 tweaks got me another 10 levels, but back to grinding until I discover something else I am not doing correctly...
                    iOS Mobile player: iPad Pro, and iPhone XS Max

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sounds like you're overestimating other people's skill to me.
                      VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
                      Eternium Walkthrough

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X