Some questions regarding ANB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions regarding ANB

Forgive me if this has been covered but I couldn't find anything using the search function.

I'll start with what I know. There are Bronze, Silver, and Gold seasons. The idea is to get as high on the Trials leaderboards as possible, from scratch in the limited time given for the event.

I vaguely understand that this event is where you get celestial items but I am unsure of whether it is the sole source. I also don't really understand how the event works for participation, how the event relates to progress on one's account, and disbursement of rewards in relation to the main account. Basically this is all new to me having been gone 2 years and I don't see any comprehensive breakdown anywhere. Help a fella out?
    ROJO CIXA XITO 9019

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...anb-league-faq

Comment

Your premise that the goal is to get as high on the leaderboards as possible is correct. All rewards are issued bases upon character type so there are three different sets of rewards with one set for each type. The mage Top 100 get Top 100 rewards while warrior Top 100 and bounty hunter Top 100 also, independently, get the same rewards

SHORT ANSWERS

Celestials: Celestials may only be gotten from ANB events or from crafting Celestial Transforms right now but Celestial Transforms may only be gotten from salvaging existing celestials so that basically means the may only be gotten from ANBs.

Participation: You create a new character to participate in each league (Bronze, Silver and Gold) and this character is in addition to all your other characters. So, if you currently have fix characters then the league character will become your sixth even though you only show fix hero slots. This character is, by default, temporary unless you do one of two things before ending the event.

End of Event: You can either keep the event character or allow the character to be deleted when you hit the "End Event" button after the event has timed out. The character is automatically kept if you have an open hero slot. So you either have to leave one slot unused if you have one such has only having one character when you get two open hero slots by default or you unlock an additional hero slot as five slots is still the regular maximum or you have to delete an existing character to open up a slot. More on the event ending under the impact to your account.

Account Impact: During the event the regular characters and the event character are completely separate except for gems and daily quests. Your regular characters can not access the event characters' stuff and the event character can not access the regular character's stuff. During the event all experience earned by one is not reflected in the other. Event experience during the event only contributes to gaining levels of your event character. After you "End Event" all the stuff you earned during the event transfer to your regular characters whether you keep the event character or not with the exception of event specific items that are typically identified as "Ephemeral" and their description says that they go away when the event ends. All your gold and experience and stuff adds to everything you already have with your regular characters.

How Experience Combines: Keep in mind that the impact from event gained experience varies as if your regular character(s) are Champion Level (CL) 2000 and your event character is only Character Level 5 the additional experience is negligible to your regular characters as the total quantity of experience points for Character Level 5 is probably less then what you get from killing two Trial Level 100 enemies and all your characters will be CL 2000. However, if your regular character(s) are CL 5 and your event character is CL 2000 then all your characters will become CL 2000 because of the added experience from the event. The less clear about what would happen scenario is when your regular character(s) are Champion Level 1400 and your event character is CL 1400 as the combined experience will not result in your characters becoming CL 2800 but probably something more along the lines of CL 1800. The CLs are not purely additive as the experience required to advance a level increases in level that you advance and the total experience to advance from Character Level 1 to 70 will not even increase your CL by one when you are CL 1400. The experience required to advance on CL at CL 2000 is huge and when you get to that level having an event character that reaches CL 1400 might advance your regular characters by two CLs if you are fortunate.

Rewards: All event rewards other than medals are received by your event character and available for use by your event character immediately. Medals are given sometime after the event ends and once the developers have reviewed the leaderboards and removed disqualified characters which you can read as cheaters or even characters created by the development team for testing. Historically the medals are given with seven to ten days after the event ends. This last Bronze event is the exception as there were bugs that completely trashed the leaderboards and the ability of some players to participate. This is an ongoing problem that developers are working to resolve but the issues are, in my opinion, huge and I do not envy what they are going to have to do to sort it all out. The medals are awarded per account and all characters in that account receive any benefits provided by the medal(s) so if you have a medal that grant +5% experience then all your characters now have +5% experience.

Travis already posted the link the ANB FAQs while I was typing.

Did I miss anything?

Edits: Cleanups
      Regalia: Tinman, Unranked
      Defender: Zeke, Unranked
      Regalia: Cali, Unranked
      Defender: Samantha, Unranked
      Assault: Elmer, TL 86 1:57

Dyoma Crown: 86

WOOHOO!

Comment

Alright, so with the upcoming event everyone is talking about, (silver) I won't be able to participate because I wasn't here for bronze?
        Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
        I appreciate that. The forum can be slightly aggravating to try navigating on mobile and searching "ANB" yields a "search not restrictive enough" screen.
        Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

Did I miss anything?
        Don't know how to just tag someone so my previous comment about participating was directed towards you, but could of course be answered by anyone
        ROJO CIXA XITO 9019

Comment

Originally posted by Xeros View Post
          Alright, so with the upcoming event everyone is talking about, (silver) I won't be able to participate because I wasn't here for bronze?
          That is correct so do not lose any sleep over when or when it will not start. You would have to jump in when the next Bronze starts which will be at least six weeks away.

If you don't have five heroes right now or even a fully developed hero right now then you might want to make a decision about what you want to do with your heroes before the next Bronze. ANBs are a fantastically inexpensive way to develop fully unlocked characters. Fully unlocked an ANB character is thousands less then regular. I have posted on that elsewhere.

Keep in mind that Guides and Walkthroughs is an area of the Forum that hold walk through and FAQs and other fixed information for a variety of topics. Just scan the thread titles in that section and you can get helpful information though some is dated like the General Newb Guide does not reflect the changes since Act IV was added but there are players working on updating the guides.

A person is tagged automatically when you quote them. You can also tag a person directly by typing an "@" followed by the exact spelling of their screen name. Possible screen name matches appear as you start typing letters after the "@". Spaces are included in the screen name.

WOOHOO!

Comment

Originally posted by Xeros View Post
            Not entirely true. Normally, yes, you need a silver ticket to enter the silver league. However, due to the amount of time between Bronze and Silver this time around, I believe the devs are going to do away with Silver tickets this time around. More to come with Adrian's post...

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
              Not entirely true. Normally, yes, you need a silver ticket to enter the silver league. However, due to the amount of time between Bronze and Silver this time around, I believe the devs are going to do away with Silver tickets this time around. More to come with Adrian's post...
              That would be awesome since I just started back after not playing since 2017 and missed out on all the previous goodies
              ROJO CIXA XITO 9019

Comment

Now is the perfect time to

runnin fast the 5 star story mode

Again and again and again

Nothin to loose
                Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-14-2019, 06:27 AM.
                Honest playin with Low end Pc &

crappy Laptop (Inspiron 1464 core i3 m 330 2.13 GHZ)

4096RAM (2267used) Graphic (Core i3) :

Direct X12 (Window 10 Pro 1903) Latest Version?

The Best Updated at the moment (LOW END SMOOTH GAMING!!)

DW Trial 124 in 9:01 min (not bad)

Comment

Dang.

Thank God we didn't get the long answers
                  VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
                  Eternium Walkthrough

Comment

The right hand giveth and the left hand taketh away... This would be a wonderful way to totally devalue this Silver ticket and the work done by those who obtained it.

Comment

Honestly? The work done to obtain the silver ticket is next to nothing. It more or less just means, you did participate at all. In my opinion, they could trash the tickets and open up all events to everyone.

Comment

Thanks for the link and the detail.
                        I've started to book mark folder on my browser and bookmarking this kind of info so I don't have the search problem Xeros mentioned.
                        Also finely understood about not just having an empty slot but UNLOCKED slot for keeping the ANB hero.
                        Samsung SM-T850 Android, Win 10 PC (trial)
                        Aleshi Mage Trl 124
                        Zebe BH Trl 105
                        Vikri Mage Trl 110
                        CL 1870 (10/08/19) - Crafting Master 50

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
                          The right hand giveth and the left hand taketh away... This would be a wonderful way to totally devalue this Silver ticket and the work done by those who obtained it.
                          Man, you know normally I'd be upset about it but it's been too long between the events. I say restart ANB back to bronze, let's wipe it from our collective memory and start fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by unitynow8@gmail.com View Post
                            I've started to book mark folder on my browser and bookmarking this kind of info so I don't have the search problem Xeros mentioned.
                            Also finely understood about not just having an empty slot but UNLOCKED slot for keeping the ANB hero.
                            I just subscribe to any handy topic.
                            VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
                            Eternium Walkthrough

Comment

Originally posted by unitynow8@gmail.com View Post
                              Unity, I suggest that you consider a high priority to be unlocking all five hero slots and getting all five heroes to at least level 9 so that you get the full 100 gems for the dailies. Yes, that last slot is pricey but the payback period is relatively quick and after the payback it is free money. Also, then you just have to worry about having a free slot.

Keep in mind that I always promote not developing characters outside of ANB because it is too expensive outside of ANB.

WOOHOO!

Comment

Working...
                              X