Warlord push build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warlord push build

So I posted a few days ago about warrior builds. The problem was my old build from 2017 was pretty obsolete. I was given information on a WW Defender build which has been working great so far for farming but I've only been able to push TL115 @ 7:52. CL 1128 and my gear isn't godlike. I can clear TL100 in right at 2 minutes though, about 1:20-1:35 to clear mobs and spawn Kara and roughly another 30 seconds to kill her. I tried to emulate the Warlord bleed build from the leaderboards but while I don't die, I can't seem clear the trial anywhere near quick enough. 838k damage and it takes me much longer to collect and kill trash mobs in the same trial than with the defender build which is 409k damage.

Is this an issue of me not knowing how to play the build, or are my offensive values simply insufficient for it?

Edits: fixed mobile assuming I wanted to say different words than I typed.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190914-173859_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	110.8 KB ID:	150184Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190914-174545_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	109.5 KB ID:	150185Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190914-174606_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	118.8 KB ID:	150186
    ROJO CIXA XITO 9019

Not a warrior expert but a few things I noticed:
    Warlord doesn't need LoH. Shockwave does the trick.
    Too much haste if playing on mobile
    Low CD, AR & MS

Even your defender is pretty low on CD.

Also SW and DW don't work in same way. SW usually has pretty low damage stat as most of its damage comes from shield

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
      Not a warrior expert but a few things I noticed:
      Warlord doesn't need LoH. Shockwave does the trick.
      Too much haste if playing on mobile
      Low CD, AR & MS

Even your defender is pretty low on CD.

Also SW and DW don't work in same way. SW usually has pretty low damage stat as most of its damage comes from shield
      Yeah, I'm working on replacing gear. Crafting is expensive and my luck with RNG is trash. I eventually want to get pretty uniform stats instead of settling for pieces that are an upgrade but have a useless add. Part of the haste was having 3 archers because I swapped gear for screen shots but was mid gold farming.

Curious though, what does platform have to do with haste? Back before I took an extended break haste was king.
      ROJO CIXA XITO 9019

Comment

Mobiles, specially Android, are known not being able to process high AS in this game. Also you are kinda losing on other stats, important stats, by putting everything in Haste.

Comment

If you're using Battle Rage (+1000 Haste at level 10) - then you can afford to lower Haste a bit and boost your other stats. Having the base value too high means you'll loose the benefit of the boost, due to diminishing return of the Haste to Attack Speed calculation...

Previous suggestions have been around 5-6 base AS should be enough, and since companions no longer die in trials, you don't have to worry about loosing the boosts from the archers, if you're using them.
          Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
            Mobiles, specially Android, are known not being able to process high AS in this game. Also you are kinda losing on other stats, important stats, by putting everything in Haste.
            When you say known to not process, does that mean the damage isn't dealt or what? Could you elaborate?

Nhat I'm working in replacing gear to get my stats in line currently. What would you say the most important stats for me to focus on? I know my CD is low but for instance is there a parry rating goal for the Warlords build?

Still have a lot of crafting gear and jewelry to do but this is the current state of my defender build. One of the next things I'm working on is a new ring and necklace.

ROJO CIXA XITO 9019

Comment

Xeros focus on power, crit, crit damage on every piece. Your 4th stat should be primarily ability rate. You can add haste, vitality, movement speed or parry if you feel the need. Don't need to worry too much on haste, I only have 800ish. Shoot for 2000+ crit, 1400+ CD, and 1500+ AR. I have one piece of gear with parry on it. I'm not sure how much that is needed though. Most of the other top warriors don't have parry on gear.

Companions go with Marcus and 2 norgrims. Socket gear with emeralds until you can comfortable tank up to 3 mobs and then socket whatever offensive stats you need. You don't really want to pull more than 3 mobs at a time with this build in my opinion. Mob phase is slow but you can really nuke down the bosses.

I keep frenzy as my attack most the time. Everytime I pull a new mob I switch to rending slash to get those bleed stacks going and then switch back to frenzy.

Keep charge buffs active all the time. You don't want to devastate or shockwave without charge active. I try to only devastate at 10 stacks to get everything out of it. In the next 6 seconds try to get off 2-3 shockwaves before starting the cycle over again. Don't forget to use companion stuns when you need them.

You can switch out power infusion for something else, but recommend using it tl130+.

After you craft your set I would focus your resources on upgrading your weapons before armor.

Comment

Originally posted by Romme View Post
                XerosKeep charge buffs active all the time. You don't want to devastate or shockwave without charge active. I try to only devastate at 10 stacks to get everything out of it. In the next 6 seconds try to get off 2-3 shockwaves before starting the cycle over again. Don't forget to use companion stuns when you need them.
                After getting ad far as I can with a SW build I thought I'd revisit Warlord. This is still maddeningly frustrating! I like to go heavy on vitality so I crafted a set with CR, CD, V, and AR on everything. Other items are as follows:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200706-130022_Eternium-01.jpeg
Views:	2008
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	175483
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200706-130027_Eternium-01.jpeg
Views:	1989
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	175484

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200706-125944_Eternium-01.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	130.3 KB ID:	175475
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200706-125951_Eternium-01.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	130.4 KB ID:	175476
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200706-131237_Eternium-01.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	106.5 KB ID:	175477
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200706-130013_Eternium-01.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	91.6 KB ID:	175478
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200706-130017_Eternium-01.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	101.0 KB ID:	175479

Trying to pull three mobs at a time on trial 123. I swear I cannot stay alive lol! There has to be some "trick" to this build that I'm not getting...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200706-130037_Eternium-01.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	140.2 KB ID:	175482
                Last edited by Arawn; 07-06-2020, 06:40 PM.
                DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Skyla
                  Skyla commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Feel free to check me but I hope everyone realizes that Talisman share cooldowns, meaning they will not proc together. Kinda useless to have 2 talisman imo.
                  You'll rarely get the full 2 shots each minute with both equipped, usually they'll cancel each other out so you're only getting benefit of one or half of each (one per minute)
                  Last edited by Skyla; 07-07-2020, 12:23 PM.

• Arawn
                  Arawn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hmmm... no, I didn't realize that (sort of like the armor enchantment on a shield not counting toward its DT damage... always something). So do I understand that it is no better to have two talismans than to have one talisman and a normal trinket?

• Turgeon
                  Turgeon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There is unique trinket that arnt talisman go for 1 talisman and one other unique trinket that arent talisman

Arawn The charm of Qol works nicely for bleeds, though the vial of wind spirits is probably better.
                How long does devastate take to perform? If it takes more than 2 seconds I'd suggest running 2Fury/4WL and use Leap instead of devastate. More powerful than 6wl and devastate, even if dev takes 2s.
                Last edited by Argon; 07-11-2020, 07:32 PM.
                Mobile only
                ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
                Warriors, BHs Argon
                Mages Tuca

Comment

• Arawn
                  Arawn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I swear, this warlord build... so I crafted three different sets: one with power, CR, CD, and AR; one with CR, CD, vitality, and AR; and one with CR, CD, vitality, and LoH. I cannot stay alive with any if them lol. I switch back to my defender build and no problem. I can clear the map in a matter of seconds

• Argon
                  Argon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If it is not because of dev taking too long, then maybe bc you aren't using duelist?
                  For tl 128 I had 220k life, used duelist and parry enchant on gloves plus 1 LoH stat. I always put more defence than those around me in LBs...
                  Edit: Don't pull mobs. 1 at a time at end push. Mobs take time, bosses go down fast with DW. With alacrity nerfed you get less healing due to less shockwaves.
                  Last edited by Argon; 07-12-2020, 05:45 PM.

• Arawn
                  Arawn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ah! Makes sense. Thanks!

i just park/have a rest? with my Precious Old Defender Shield warrior (will casually continue from time to time)
                still stuck with Elban at trial 128.
                i'm happy with it though (i had try my best)
                I STILL USED + 100 Haste for weapon at the moment (maybe i should craft "Slayer"?)
                20 of that yellow thing is it. should i craft or not? craft or not? i dunno

addition:

now i'm trying to learn/practice this new warriors with Fury/warlord kind of thing for a change (still at the 5 star story mode level)
                full fury/hybrid or something in between. i dunno wat to choose in the end
                as long as it has the 'Whirlwind" ability? on it
                i like whirlwind so much
                i can't go further without my lover (Whirlwind ya know)
                thank you
                Last edited by TheExorcist; 08-24-2020, 03:43 AM.
                Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Working...
                X