Save your gems on re-roll stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save your gems on re-roll stats

So yesterday I change my loh on igneus to haste. I spend about 500 gems on re roling to finally have 116 haste (celestial). After some time I look again and it's max so if you find what are you look in for. Stop 're roling and save gems.
    Attached Files

It's a "special feature" for Celestial items, reforged stat will get pushed up to near max range when you restart the game. This is because Celestials are supposed to have near max stats...

For other items, you'll need to keep re-rolling if you want higher values.
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

• Keaven
      Keaven commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to know. I'll add that to the walkthrough.

Thx Nhat. Don't tell me it's common knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf86PL View Post
      Thx Nhat. Don't tell me it's common knowledge
      I wouldn't say "common", but it has been posted at least once before.

Comment

Lack of information costed me about 500 gems. Damn.
        Let that be a lesson for other folks.
        Last edited by Wolf86PL; 10-09-2019, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Frustrating, I understand! I have never reforged an item. I figure that using the "Random Number God", effectively twice does not make sense to me. I suppose if I had unlimited gems (you know who you are), that would be a worthwhile experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
            Frustrating, I understand! I have never reforged an item. I figure that using the "Random Number God", effectively twice does not make sense to me. I suppose if I had unlimited gems (you know who you are), that would be a worthwhile experiment.
            I'm a gambler and alcoholic. Don't expect to much of me Aces of Spades in light version.

Comment

Wow, two important character traits! Try to stay away from scams!

Comment

And I'm naive. But have so far strong solid shield called "luck". That's what we say here : "stupid is allways lucky". Well thats me And another thing to say to someone when you wish good stuff: not health, not money, not love but luck. Why you ask? Folks on Titanic haved all of this but they lacked luck. That's why my favoured RPG was Warhammer haha that's all folks!

Comment

Even though it was an expensive lesson, just look at that Igneus! I suspect you won't regret this little gambling binge for long.

Comment

This actually makes celestial gear great for repurposing with/without XP for farming and ranking. Good to know. If gear was reforged before being made celestial does it still have the same stats locked for reforging?
                    VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
                    Eternium Walkthrough

Comment

Converting to Celestial does also bump up the weapon to max base damage range, so not only the attributes are modified.

Comment

Working...
                      X