ANB: Training grounds (TG) costs time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB: Training grounds (TG) costs time?

Just realized that time spent in TG counts towards in-game time for ANB. It makes sense in a way but given that it earns nothing, should it?
    ---
    Mobile-only (android)
    (after latest update) BH TL115 with full Stalker + SA pistols + Integralas

Playing time in each ANB is considered "map time", so each and every map consumes the time you have at hand to play. It's supposed to work this way, in fact, it is part of the challenge: to get as high as you are able to within a limited amount of time. It's up to you how you spent your map time...
    Last edited by Christian Lamine; 11-16-2019, 04:46 PM. Reason: Typo
    MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 126

Mobile only
    (Inactive / not playing atm - just had enough of DP's bullshit bug bingo)

Comment

That's what I meant by "it makes sense in a way". However, TG time is more similar to time spent crafting and cooking skills than actual "map" time. TG is basically a simulation (no actual damage, no EXP/gold/gems/drops, no effect on anything), so I don't consider it part of the "map".
      I kicked off this thread to understand different perspectives, and yours is certainly one that makes sense Christian Lamine
      ---
      Mobile-only (android)

Comment

I think it shouldnt ever cost play time if playing TG. Makes no sense why Dream Primer wouldn't have the foresight to see this.
        Last edited by Stram26; 11-28-2019, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stram26 View Post
          ...Makes no sense why Making Fun wouldn't have the foresight to see this.
          You mean Dream Primer.

Comment

Just voting for "no event time shall be used by TG". IMHO, it's unnecessarily punitive, since your hero gains nothing; it's just experimenting.

Slightly related, I don't think the timer should continue when you're looking in a locked crate, either. I don't remember if this is how it's always been, or 'A New Bug', but I made the mistake of looking, then had to take care of something IRL so left it open (not noticing the timer was still going). Came back ~15 m later... ugh.

Comment

Never seemed an issue for me, as I only use TG when I am experimenting. If you are running the 6 Hour Gold ANB, you might be better off using known gear and skills...

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
                You mean Dream Primer.

Travis | Support Mgr. ​​​- is this intentional or bug-report-worthy?
                ---
                Mobile-only (android)

Comment

Originally posted by donoharmyo View Post

Travis | Support Mgr. ​​​- is this intentional or bug-report-worthy?
                  Not a bug, but a suggestion.

Comment

Working...
                  X