Mark of titans farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark of titans farm

Just wondering where everyone farms there mark of titans?

Exclusively on farming TL 80 or higher.

I've seen them occasionally in locked chests, but they are too expensive imho. I've given up on them after the CE debacle....

Comment

And in my opinion, we should be guaranteed at least 2 MOT’s from every legendary set/unique gear salvage.

Comment

Trial 90 is really a best place for me. When your inventory gets full with legendaries (excluding slots for rough and uncommon gemstones), I get 40-60 MoTs from salvaging. 16-17 runs with 2~ minutes each.

Comment

Farming TL 85 clearing it in 4 minutes or less I can do 8-9ish runs in a 30 minutes booster the timer mostly runs out in the beginning of the 9th run.
          Which gets me atleast 12 MoT's (that's the lowest I've recorded). Mostly it's higher then 12 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cormack View Post
            Just wondering where everyone farms there mark of titans?
            Best source is salvaging legendary gear you don't need/don't want. As Anjaeka says, it'd be nice if every legendary gave 2 MotS's. That said, my mature accounts have hundreds.
            FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

I agree Benedicto said, pre patch the best TL for farming MoT on TL 100 or 105(thundra for mage n BH). Post patch i'm running on TL 90, clear it in 3-4 min with my xp mage, separate all set gear into inventory, while non set keep it on stash. After all row on a page invwntory full of set legendary gear,salvage them all (keep the best gear lvl droped on different page).
              Mobile only player (exclusively Android)
              Main Mage Regalia - Pikasyt (pre patch TL 137)
              XP Arcanist Mage - Pikasyt (TL 85-90)
              Gold runner BH - Pickachu (TL 100)
              CUZE XUZE YIWO 5914

Comment

I just sell all gear uncommon and lower, and salvage anything Rare and higher. I have more MOTs than I would spend in the near future. Think I have like 200 or something in my inventory. Just don't have the gold to craft anything

I get my gear from playing the Trials. Level 75 and up gives good items, in my experience. From 80 and up you get more unique or set items, and they almost always give at least some MOTs when you salvage them.

Comment

Run as high a trial level as you can in a decent time. Gear drops and XP max out at TL 120 now. It's also good to use XP gear and farm XP with boosters at the same time. My current gear and CL makes TL 90 my most efficient for time vs loot.

Zara is the quickest boss to kill so most people move up by 5 levels when you can efficiently farm higher trials. No point in moving up if it takes twice as long to clear for eg. The slightly improved dropped rates and XP aren't worth half the quantity.
                  Last edited by Keaven; 11-30-2019, 02:18 AM.
                  VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
                  Eternium Walkthrough

Comment

Working...
                  X