SW Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SW Help

So I'm stuck at TL 107, cannot finish the mob phase within a comfortable time at 108 so I have only 3+ minutes to finish Elban, but I always ran out of time. My idea is lower my Haste to 4 and increase my BR and CR. I still have one CT so I'll gain some more HP... Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated...

Edit: I use the same abilities and companions as others use in the LB
    ​​​​
    ​​
    Last edited by Benedicto; 11-27-2019, 07:18 AM.

Ah yes the Elban+Garm Warrior Wall. Wish I had advice for you but I'm in the same boat and waiting to craft my way out. Your gear seems better than mine from the items peaking out behind your stats, though I've been stacking higher block and Ability. One cheap suggestion I have is to try running Elban with some of the Tavern potions, specifically movement and crit. I wish you the best of luck and look forward to others suggestions.

Comment

• Benedicto
      Benedicto commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I always use the potions whenever I want to push higher, and hell yeah, Garm is a bigger problem in TL 100+ if we allow it spawn in an unstratigical location.

Getting more LoH so you can take higher stacks of that dot that gives more DMG is also a possibility, it also means less moving and running around, so more time in DPS range.

Comment

• Benedicto
      Benedicto commented
      Editing a comment
      Well my strategy in Elban is to avoid his DoT until he has 60% health or less, and beyond that I can tank him to death.. If im not mistaken, I avoid 4 assassinates and I can survive until the end.

Would try to push block rate to 3100+, and more ability rate.
    haste is not needed

Comment

• Argon
      Argon commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly, reduce power and haste, get in this series AR to 56%, BR to at least 65%, then CR and/or CD.
      4.2 attacks/sec is enough. You don't need power on any of the equipment, with SB on at all times, power will be very high anyway.
      Last edited by Argon; 11-27-2019, 05:01 PM.

• Benedicto
      Benedicto commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Its time to change my jewelry because I remembered that I did not crafted any that was suitable to my warrior, I just used the old ones for my mage and BH.. Haha
Working...
X